The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Lenny and Tasha’s worlds changed when they met Alison in the woods behind Laurel’s house in the middle of the night. Were it not for her wings and tail, Alison would have come across as a cover girl for some sorority magazine, or perhaps a model for a party college’s pamphlets. Her blond hair was in a ponytail. Her smile was sincere and blindingly white. A simple olive backless top hugged her slender body, and a gray miniskirt with a geometric pattern hung from her hips. But two large bat wings were affixed to her back, and a snake-like tail swung below her skirt.

Whatever doubts Lenny and Tasha had about Laurel’s claims of magic were dashed in an instant.

“Holy shit, so demons are real too?” Lenny asked. “Do you like, kill people?”

Alison smiled sweetly. “I go to great lengths to avoid it,” she said. “But I’m sort of forced into a particularly lifestyle. I don’t exactly fit in at the coffee shop or cubical farm,” she added, pointing to her wings which stretched and flexed.

“She’s cool. Trust me,” Laurel told her friends. “She’s taught me all kinds of cool magic.”

“And now I’m going to teach you girls to work together so that Laurel can work more powerful spells. And in the process maybe we’ll see about getting you girls a little action,” Alison said with a wink. “Now, this is sex magic, so you girls are going to have to get to know each other pretty well. Is that going to be okay?”

“I don’t know...,” Tasha said.

“Come on, Tash! It’s all for you,” Laurel told her. “Once we get good at this stuff, you’ll have your pick of any guy at school. It’ll be worth it, I promise.”

Tasha nodded. “Okay.”

“Well I’m in,” Lenny stated. “No way I’m going to pass up an opportunity to learn actual magic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.