My Wonderful Loving Stepmother - Cover

My Wonderful Loving Stepmother

by Tim Craig

Copyright© 2022 by Tim Craig

Incest Sex Story: A young man reflects on his teen years as he shares how his own stepmother helped make him who and what he is, a great lover and the man he later became in this coming of age story. (Though spoken in first person tense, this story is fictional and is not based on anything that is true)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

My name is Stevie. I have a wonderful story to tell you all about the lady who showed me how to love and live, and also, how to be happy with myself as I was.

A lot of guys mostly forget those who gave them their first times while they were still in school. Although they do brag about them the day after they did it for the first time, they, at times, forget the names of the young lady who was their first as they get older.

Not me.

I will never forget the lady who gave me my first time and also, she trained me to be the loverboy that I am today. I will always be eternally grateful for her for showing me how a man pleases a woman with what he has. She was the greatest person who ever happened to me when I was a young man growing into manhood.

No, it wasn’t any schoolgirls that I knew. They were amateurs compared to the woman who trained and taught me how to love and live. Plus, they had nothing compared to her. They might’ve looked very pretty and slutty, and might’ve been doing it here and there with different guys, but again, they were still nothing and amateurish compared to this woman.

That woman was my own stepmother, whose name was Gabriella, or Gaby for short

I lost my own mom when I was still a child. I was only eight years old when she died. My mother, named Marylin, was a very sweet and loving lady. Of course, like any other mom, she had her moods, but still, very sweet and loving, although she was strict when it came to discipline, just like my father, Nathan, but still retained her sweet and loving personality. My mother died of cancer when she was still young, at the age of thirty-seven, and it really devastated me. My father was also the same age as she was when she died, and her death even devastated him as they both had a wonderful and loving life together. They were both high school sweethearts who married each other after high school, but chose to wait until they were both secure enough to start their family. My father started working at his job after graduation and they lived in a small apartment for a while. During that time, my father set aside a little bit of his salary so they would have a down payment on a house and then, when they did have one, they would then start their family.

I came into the world after they did get a house. I also was an only child as my mother couldn’t have any more children once I came into the picture, but I had a very loving father and a lot of friends, so I never felt lonely.

After my mother’s death, my father dated various ladies, but none of them felt right for my father. That is, until Gaby came into the picture.

At the time, Gaby was a lady in her mid thirties, but she had the body of a porn star or even a fashion model. Her tits were big and delicious looking. Her legs also looked luscious and sexy. She also had very sexy looking feet, although I never developed a fetish for that sort of thing, but still, they were noticeably sexy looking. I don’t know how or what she did to keep her body looking this way, but whatever it was, it worked. She was thin and shapely Again, she looked like that she leaped out of a porn video, or a ladies’ fashion magazine, to come into my father’s life. She also had luscious looking strawberry blonde hair that only added to the sexy looks that she had. She also had very seductive light blue eyes and luscious looking lips.

My father and Gaby married as I had just turned twelve. Gaby did look sexy and delicious in that white bridal gown. My own little prick also noticed this as it was starting to grow hard as I looked at her in that bridal gown and veil.

My father and Gaby settled into their new life together after they married. They had really gotten close and loving with each other. I had a feeling that maybe Gaby reminded him of my mother and that is why he married her after those he dated previously. To me, Gaby, in some ways, did remind me a little bit of my own mother, which is why I took to her right away after she and my father married. She was so easy to like and love unlike most stepmothers.

Gaby and I had a very close relationship with each other. She was also a very sweet and loving lady as well. She was so sweet natured that if she were candy, you’d probably get cavities. Still, like my mother before her, she also was strict when it came to discipline, but she still retained her sweet natured personality.

When I did enter my teen years and went through the changes that everyone, whether male or female, goes through, I really started having an appetite for girls and their bodies, even though my appetite for girls started when I met Gaby and saw how sexy she looked. But like most teen boys, I was rather shy when it came to girls, although I still looked them over whenever I was in the hallways at school or in class. I even had quite a few female teachers that looked sexy and I also looked them over as well.

Still, none of those teachers looked as sexy and gorgeous as my stepmother Gaby did. I always used to look Gaby over whenever she would walk by me. I never really knew if she ever noticed that I was, but somehow, she might’ve known as she would smile brightly at me when she saw me.

There was one unexpected benefit that I never thought I would ever have from my stepmother. It all happened on my sixteenth birthday. I remember that day all too well. My father was working late at his job, so he wouldn’t be home until very late. It was also an unexpected surprise that I never expected from her until that day came.

My stepmother and I were both feasting on oversized cupcakes that she bought at a local bake shop. Gaby put the candle numbers one and six on each of them. After I blew the out, we feasted on them. They were both delicious. We also had chocolate milk to wash them down.

When we were finished, Gaby took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom my father and her shared. I remember that she was wearing a very beautiful and seductive looking red dress on her body. I was wondering why she would lead me into this bedroom. However, the bright smile on her face that she gave me was that it was going to be something truly and totally amazing.

“Stevie.” Gaby began. “You’re really growing up. You’re beginning to be as big as your father. You also look like your father.”

“Really, Gaby?” I answered her surprised. “Do I really look like my dad?”

“Yes Stevie, you do,” Gaby replied. “Tell me something, do you have a girlfriend right now?”

“Not yet, Gaby,” I answered her honestly.

“What?!” she reacted sort of surprised. “You’re a good looking young man, Stevie. How come?”

“I guess that I feel that I’m not ready yet for that sort of thing,” I answered her.

“Have you ever tried to fool around with any girls?” Gaby wondered.

“What do you mean by ‘fool around’, Gaby?” I wondered.

“Stevie,” Gaby again began. “Every young man, such as yourself, discovers girls at a young age, especially when they begin to develop into young ladies with their boobies, which is the most noticeable thing on girls. Have you noticed that yet as a young man?”

“Sort of, Gaby,” I answered. “I mean, it is not that I haven’t noticed girls yet. I have, but what are you trying to get at?”

“Stevie,” she said. “There are ways that guys make ladies happy. You have something that every guy has that can make a lot of young ladies happy.”

“Like what?” I wondered.

As I said that, my own young cock was hard within my jeans. It was also throbbing a lot as I heard my stepmother says these things. My heart was also beating rapidly and my own young body was getting hot. My hard throbbing cock was also hurting a little, but it wasn’t a painful hurting, but it still hurt.

Gaby saw the bulge of my own young cock within my jeans. She smiled brighter than before as she saw this.

“Is that a lump in your jeans, Stevie?” Gaby asked teasingly. Or, are you just glad to be here in this room with me.

All of a sudden, I started feeling embarrassed. My own stepmother saw that my own young cock was hard as a rock within my jeans. I didn’t know what to say or do at that moment.

I started to run out, but Gaby grabbed me and said, “No Stevie, stay here. I don’t mind seeing that bulge in your pants. It’s perfectly natural for a young man like you to be hard with a lady in the room.”

“But Gaby, you’re my stepmother,” I said still embarrassed that she was seeing this. “I feel so embarrassed right now that it’s not funny.”

“Stevie, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Gaby answered trying to encourage me. “Again, it’s quite natural for a young man, such as yourself, to be hard in front of a lady. I may be your stepmother, but I’m still a lady.”

“I know,” I began to say. “But...”

“No but’s, Stevie,” Gaby said again trying to encourage me. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. You’re a young man and it’s natural for you to have a hard-on with a lady in the room. In fact, it’s actually a very beautiful thing to happen.”

“Really Gaby?” I said sort of relieved. “Is it?”

“Of course, it is, Stevie,” Gaby answered. “It’s very beautiful and also, very natural. Now c’mon Stevie, let me see that young cock of yours. Whip it out and let me see it right now.”

Though I still felt a little embarrassed at this, I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my fly down. I then released my own hard young cock out of my white cotton fly underpants that I was wearing. It really stuck out and it was throbbing. Gaby was amazed at what she saw.

“Wow Stevie!” Gaby exclaimed in a surprised way. “That sure is a monster that you have there for a young man your age! It’s actually a little bigger than most young cocks I’ve ever seen! God, that’s enormous!”

I then proceeded to put it back in, but again, Gaby stopped me and said, “No Stevie! Leave it out! I’s beautiful and I enjoy seeing it!”

“But you’re my stepmother,” I said. “I don’t think this is right for me to have my cock out in front of you. I also don’t feel right in front of you now.”

“You’re right,” Gaby replied. “It isn’t right nor fair. I will make it right and fair right now.”

All of a sudden, she quickly took her red dress off. She let it fall to the bedroom floor. All I saw was that she was wearing no bra or panties when she did this. I saw her two big, beautiful and delicious looking boobies naked for the first time. I had often seen them in blouses, shirts and dresses she would wear, but I saw them naked for the first time. It was also the very first time I saw any female naked in real life. I was usually used to see naked ladies in men’s magazines and in those soft-core exploitation movies, but never in real life. My heart was still beating very rapidly as I gazed upon my stepmother’s naked body. My mouth was also watering at the sight of my stepmother naked.

Okay Stevie,” Gaby said. I’m now without anything on. Now Stevie, you also take them clothes of yours off. Let me see you naked right now.”

I slowly started removing my shirt and placed it on the floor. I then slowly removed my jeans and underpants, alongside my house shoes and my socks.

“Boy Stevie,” Gaby said in amazement. “You look so beautiful naked and hard. I really love what I am seeing here.”

“You do,” I answered still sort of nervous. “Do you really mean that, Gaby?”

“Of course, I do, Stevie,” Gaby assured me. I really mean what I am saying here. You look so beautiful naked and hard. Turn around and let me see your ass.”

I did as she said for me to do.

“Stevie, you got such a cute little ass there,” Gaby complimented. “It is a cute little dumper that you have there, boy.”

I then turned frontwards. Gaby took me by my hand. She led me to the bed and sat down. I stood right in front of her wondering what she had in store for me.

“Stevie,” Gaby said. “This is going to be the best birthday you’ve ever had in your life. I’m going to give you the very best gift that a lady like me can only give a young man like you.”

“Really Gaby?” I wondered. “What could that be?”

“I see you’re very eager,” Gaby responded. “You just relax. I’ll take care of everything.”

Though I was still feeling a little nervous and embarrassed with what was happening at that moment, Gaby started to slowly stroke my young cock back and forth. It actually felt good. I was starting to feel much better at that moment.

“Wow, Stevie!” Gaby exclaimed as she continued stroking my hard young cock. “You’re really hot and hard! You’re really making me hot, wet and horny as I’m playing with this piece of young meat you have here! God, I feel so fantastic!”

“What do you mean by horny, Gaby?” I wondered.

“My cunt is itching, Stevie!” Gaby answered happily. “I have a very hot and horny cunt that gets real horny and hot when I play with a hard cock like yours! In fact, I am so horny that I might go crazy soon!”

“This feels good what you’re doing with my cock, Gaby,” I said feeling much better and also, more comfortable being naked with my stepmother. “I really love it, Gaby. It feels so good.”

“It’s supposed to feel good, Stevie,” Gaby assured me. “I see you’re not nervous or embarrassed anymore. You’re really starting to feel more at ease, I see.”

Oh yes, Gaby,” I answered her smiling. “I am feeling much better now and also, I feel more comfortable being naked with you now.”

Gaby stopped stroking my young cock and inserted it into her hot mouth. I watched as she did this. She slowly started to move her head back and forth all over my hard young cock. I also saw that her hot saliva was coating my cock. I was amazed when I saw her saliva was making my prick glisten with the bright light in the bedroom.

“This feels so good, Gaby!” I happily exclaimed. “I’ve never had this happen to me before! I’m loving it!”

“It’s called a blowjob, Stevie,” Gaby said after she withdrew my cock from her mouth. “I’m sucking your cock. You have a very hearty tasting piece of meat here. It’s making me even more horny.”

Gaby reinserted my cock back into her mouth. She continued to suck it real good. It felt so good to have this happen to me at that moment. She was really devouring my young prick. I felt it all over my body as she sucked on and on.

“Suck my cock, Gaby!” I exclaimed happily. “Suck it! Suck it! Suck! Suck! Suck!”

Gaby continued sucking me off with intense hunger. She was also swallowing it down each time she went forth. It really amazed me that she was doing this as it felt so good. My young cock was getting loved by my stepmother and it was feeling wonderful. I was also amazed that she could swallow it without feeling any choking or gagging. Each and every minute she was doing this was better than the last as she sucked on and on.

“Holy shit!” I gasped excitedly as Gaby swallowed my cock even deeper this time. “Suck me, Gaby! Suck me real good! Suck me, baby! Suck me!”

Gaby increased her sucking tempo. She was really sucking me off very aggressively this time. The more I yelled excitedly, the more her cock hunger increased. It was like she was devouring a huge hot dog within her mouth as that was what it seemed to me while she was doing this. I was also feeling feelings that I had never felt before and I was loving every minute of this.

As she was sucking my young cock, I also started feeling another feeling that was coming on to me. It felt like I was going to pee and it was really coming on strong. I was also panting as this feeling was very strong, but also, it felt great at the same time.

“Oh Gaby!!” I yelled excitedly. “I think I’m going to pee!! I think I’m going to...!!”

All of a sudden, I felt that my cock was letting something out. Gaby withdrew my prick from her mouth. I was surprised to see what looked like thick milk coming out of my cock. It also scared me when I first saw it. It was going all over her beautiful face in huge gobs.

“Oh my God, Stevie!!” Gaby yelled excitedly. “Your very first come!! I’m making it happen for you!! That’s so beautiful, Stevie!! You’re coming for the first time!!”

“Oh my...!!” I gasped in a state of shock as I saw this happening. “Oh my! Oh my!”

“It’s okay, Stevie!” Gaby said in an assuring way. “Just come and keep coming! It’s okay! It’s quite natural!”

When my prick stopped spewing, Gaby took her fingers to her face so she could get every drop of this white creamy stuff that came out of my cock. I was still surprised by this as I never thought that my own cock could spit out this stuff. I always thought that only pee came out of it, but at that moment, I saw something different.

“Gaby,” I began. “What is that stuff that came out of my cock?”

“It’s called cum, Stevie,” Gaby answered. “Every guy has this. It is really good.”

“Really Gaby?” I wondered. “How about that?”

“I have much more in store for you,” Gaby said. “But first, we need to get this cock of yours hard again.”

Gaby laid across the bed. She spread her legs wide. She pointed that she wanted me to get to the foot of the bed, which I did.

When I got there, I actually saw a lady’s pussy, in real life, for the first time. I was used to seeing this stuff in magazines, but not in reality until that day. I also knew that I liked what I was seeing.

“Okay Stevie,” Gaby began. “Lick my cunt. Just come on to the bed and lick it.”

I got on to the bed. I placed my face to where her pussy was. The smell of it was strange to me, but it seemed to register with me as my own heart was again beating rapidly as the smell went within my nose. I saw that it was wet and the flesh of it was a hue of hot pink.

“Lick my legs, first, Stevie,” Gaby encouraged. “Lick my legs around my pussy.”

I did as she encouraged me to do. Her legs around where her cunt was tasted a little sugary to me. I licked earnestly as I was enjoying the sweet flavor her legs. I wondered how her pussy was going to taste as if was going to be as sweet as her legs.

“Now kiss my cunt, Stevie,” Gaby again encouraged.

I did so.

“Kiss it again,” she again encouraged.

I did it again.

“Now lick it, Stevie,” she said.

I stuck out my tongue and slowly started licking around her wet cunt. I discovered that it tasted sweeter than anything else I had ever tasted. I earnestly licked to get even more of this sweetness. I also licked the lips of her pussy and got even more sweetness. This, to me, was a very delicious thing and I was loving it. I stared licking her cunt lips even more earnestly and as I did this, she rubbed her hot wet crotch all over my licking face. This only increased my hunger and I started licking her cunt even more aggressively. The more I licked, the sweeter her hot wet pussy got.

“Suck my cunt, Stevie!” Gaby exclaimed. Suck it, baby! Suck it!”

I took her swollen pussy lips within my mouth and started sucking them, which only made my stepmother writhe excitedly on the bed. I also heard her wailing and making other strange, but very pleasant sounding, noises as I continued to feast on her hot wet cunt. To me, this was her showing that she was enjoying what I was doing to her pussy. The more excited she got, the more earnestly I licked getting more of her hot, sweet juices. Her juices kept getting even more sweeter as I continued licking and slurping them up.

“OH MY!!” OH GOD!!” Gaby exclaimed loudly and excitedly as I continued sucking on her swollen cunt lips and lapping up her sweet juices. “You’re eating me real good, Stevie!! Eat me, Stevie!! Eat me!!”

I continued to lick and slurp even more. She was again rubbing her hot wet crotch all over my face as I licked on and on.

As I was continuing to eat my stepmother’s pussy, I sensed that my own young cock was hard as a rock again. It was also throbbing very violently as I continued to lick and suck her hot wet cunt.

“OH STEVIE!!” Gaby yelled excitedly. “I NEED YOUR COCK IN MY CUNT NOW!! I NEED TO BE FUCKED REAL BAD!! FUCK ME, STEVIE!!

Pulling my face away from her cunt, I exclaimed, “Really!? You’re gonna let me fuck you?! Really Gaby?!”

“YES STEVIE!!” she yelled excited. “STICK THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK OF YOURS IN MY CUNT AND FUCK ME!!”

I placed my naked body on top of her naked body. I slowly started inserting my hard young cock into her hot wet cunt. I felt an intense heat as I was inserting this into her.

When the entire length of my cock was in her cunt, I waited for her to say what I had to do next. I was still unsure on how to start this, so I waited intently for her to give the word for me to start.

“C’mon, Stevie, move,” Gaby said as we both looked at each other. “Move your cock. Move it.”

“How do I do that, Gaby?” I wondered.

“Move it up and down in and out,” Gaby explained. “It’s real simple, Stevie. Just move it up and down in and out.”

I was still unsure on what to do or how to do it. Gaby knew of this as well. Gaby started assisting me by moving her lower region up and down on the bed to show me how it was done. I slowly started getting the hang of it and pretty soon, I was fucking my own stepmother on my own accord. I was starting to love it as it was great.

“You’re really fucking now, Stevie!” Gaby exclaimed happily and excitedly. “Fuck me, Stevie! Fuck me like a real man does!”

I continued moving my young cock in and out of my stepmother at a very rapid pace. Gaby had a very tight cunt as it was literally hugging my cock as I continued to screw her. My cock just kept going into her deeper and deeper. She was also gasping as my stiff young prick went deeper into her hot pussy. I knew that she was really enjoying my fucking her by her gasps as these were passionate gasps. It also motivated me to fuck her even more rapidly than ever.

“Yeah Stevie! Yeah!” Gaby again yelled excitedly and happily. “You’re fucking me like a real man does! Fuck it to me, Stevie! Fuck me real hard! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

I was fucking her with all of what I had in me. Each and every time my hard young cock went back into her cunt, she moaned and groaned with passionate pleasure as I drilled my stiff prick even deeper into her pussy.

“Oh baby!! Oh, my sweet stepson!!” Gaby yelled even more happily and excitedly than before. “That’s the way a real man fucks a woman!! Fuck me real hard and deep!! I mean, really fuck me real hard and real deep!! You can do it, Stevie!! You can do it!! Fuck me real hard and deep!! Fuck me, my sweet stepson!!”

I was at my peak energy at that moment. I continued driving my hard young cock in and out of my stepmother as hard as I could. We were both working ourselves into a sweat as I continued to screw Gaby as she was also bouncing her lower region up and down to take in even more and more of my cock, which only gave me even more enthusiasm than before.

Oh, my sweetheart!! Oh my!!” Gaby yelled excitedly. “Give me more of your big and beautiful cock!! Give me more!! Give me more!!”

I gave her more and more. I was starting to pant real heavily as I continued to drill my cock in and out of my stepmother. She was now kicking her legs and feet up in the air as I fucked on and on. She was also moaning and groaning even more loudly than before. She was really enjoying it. That was all the motivation that I needed to keep on fucking her and I was also feeling pleasure all over myself as I continued screwing her.

“Holy shit!!” Gaby screamed. “I’m coming, Stevie!! I’m coming!! Keep fucking me, Stevie!! Stepmother’s coming!!”

Though I really didn’t know what she meant by her saying “I’m coming”, I kept up fucking her at the pace that I was doing so. Whatever it was, it must’ve been something really special for her to yell it out as wildly and excitedly as she did at that moment. I was panting very heavily by this time as I continued to fuck my stepmother. She was still moaning and groaning with pleasure as I continued drilling my cock even deeper into her.

“OH MY GOD!!!” OH, MY FUCKING LORD!!!” Gaby shrieked loudly as I continued fucking her with all of my energy. “I’m COMING, STEVIE!!! HOLY FUCK, I’M COMING!!!”

All of a sudden, I started feeling an intense heat around my cock as I kept fucking my stepmother. I didn’t realize this at the time, but Gaby’s cunt exploded like a geyser all over my cock. I felt my cock get even harder as I drilled my cock in and out of her. It was also throbbing violently as I continued screwing her.

“AUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!” Gaby shrieked even more loudly than ever. She must’ve had something really wonderful happen to her at that moment as I kept on fucking her. Whatever it was, it only made me fuck her even more earnestly and enthusiastically.

I then sensed something as I kept fucking her. My own climax was coming on strong and it was reaching its peak real quickly. I started to notice the same tickling like feeling that I felt when she sucked me off. I was now gritting my teeth as I couldn’t hold back my climax at all.

All of a sudden, my cock started shooting my cum deep into my stepmother’s cunt. It was another big sized load and the second load to be spewed out of my prick, but this time, it was spewing inside my stepmother’s pussy as I fell down on top of her as my throbbing cock continued shooting my hot jizz deep into her cunt.

“OH BABY!!! OH, MY BABY!!! Gaby yelled excitedly as my cock continued shooting my jizm into her cunt. “YES BABY!!! YES!!! YES!!!”

I was still panting very heavily as I was on top of my stepmother with my cock still in her cunt. I couldn’t believe that I made my stepmother happy that day. Plus, I lost my virginity to Gaby. It was the very best birthday present I had ever gotten. My own loving and wonderful stepmother laid me, and it was great.

“You were terrific, Stevie!” Gaby complimented me as we were both gaining control of ourselves after the fantastic screwing that we did. “You were wonderful for a first timer! I’ve never been fucked like that in my life! God, you were the greatest!”

“Thanks Gaby!” I said in gratitude as I withdrew my limp wet prick out of her pussy. “You gave me the very best birthday present ever! I lost my virginity to you. I love you so much for it. I hope that we can fuck again one of these days!”

“We will,” Gaby assured me. “As long as your father continues working late at his job, we can fuck all we want. He is working late all this week, so we will be fucking again real soon.”

After that, my stepmother and I showered together after our wonderful fucking. I smiled brighter than any other time in my life. Thanks to my wonderful stepmother, I now felt like I became a man thanks to her. I couldn’t wait to try out what I learned from her on other girls from school.

Since that first time we fucked, Gaby and I screwed at any opportunity. It was mostly when my father was working late at his job. Each and every time we fucked, it was always better than ever, and it was always terrific. I was learning a lot from her. I felt that was simply the best. Gaby also said that I was getting better and better at fucking and that made me feel good. I also got some of her pussy when I needed some and also, she would suck my cock until it would come in her mouth, or when she wanted it hard for me to fuck her.

However, I still had much more to learn from her. At times, what I would learn from her would surprise me when she would make the move for us to do it. Especially one day when I came home from school, she really suggested something very unexpected.

I walked in the house from school one sunny day. I was smiling as I had a good day. When I walked into the living room, there was Gaby wearing her pink bathrobe sitting in the reclining chair.

“Hello Stevie,” Gaby greeted. “You’re home from school. How was your school day?”

“It was good,” I answered her honestly. “I just thought I’d hurry home rather than hang out with my friends. No reason except that I just wanted to be home.”

“Really Stevie?” Gaby answered. “I think there is more to that than what you want to tell me, young man.”

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“I see that lump in your pants, young man,” Gaby answered. “You know that your father is working late this time, so you hurried home so we can have some fun fucking again.”

“I can’t fool you, can’t I, Gaby?” I replied giggling.

“You always try, but I’m too smart for you,” she answered very sternly. “Besides, I was waiting for you to come home anyway. Do you have any homework?

“Just some math homework,” I answered. “Nothing special.”

“I have something in store for you, today,” Gany said. “Let’s go upstairs to mine and your father’s room and let’s get started.”

She gently took my hand and led me upstairs.

The minute we were in the bedroom, she removed her pink bathrobe to reveal her naked body. She walked over to me to help me undress. She took off my jacket and removed my shirt, alongside my undershirt. She then unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down, alongside my underpants. I removed my shoes and socks myself so I could slip out of them real easily.

Gaby again gently took my hand. She led me to the side of the bed. She motioned for me to sit on her lap, which I did.

“Suck my tits, Stevie,” Gaby encouraged. “Take my nipple into your mouth and suck on it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.