My First Black Cock - Cover

My First Black Cock

by softpuss

Copyright© 2022 by softpuss

Erotica Sex Story: I count by count description of when I met and fucked my first black man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   .

I’m posting this again because many of you wanted me to. I am NOT a writer. I just try to describe what happened.

I live in a rural part of Georgia. Growing up here it was a big no no for white girls to date and definitely not have sex with black men. In high school I’d flirt with black guys but never further than that. I’ve always fantasized about black guys but I was too concerned with not embarrassing my family and friends. I married soon after I graduated. Sex in my marriage was okay. I never had an orgasm when he fucked me. Many times while I was married, I dreamed about black dick and masturbated. When I was thirty-one I got divorced and moved into my grandma’s house that I inherited. I was in a auto accident and hurt my back and I got hooked on pain meds. Sometimes while on my meds I’d get really horny and play with myself for hours. I decided I had a nice body and I wanted to enjoy it. I decided I wanted to fuck black men and it would be my secret.

One day I was on my meds and very horny. I pulled into a grocery store parking lot and saw a black guy in long shorts, tank top shirt. There was something about him, I was a little nervous but the thought of him fucking me made me so hot.

I pulled up next to him with my window down and said “Hi”. I could tell he was immediately excited, he asked me if I wanted some dick. I laughed and thought wow, that sure was forward. He told me I looked like I was horny. I had never been told that before. I was nervous, excited, and thinking what should I say? do I really want to do this? what if my family and friends found out? I told him no one could know. He told me not to worry about that, he would take care of me. He asked me if I wanted to do this, and I paused and said yea. He got in my car and said he had a place.

As I drove, I was nervous but so excited. Questions kept running though my mind, was I really going to fuck a black guy I just met? Should I go home? Am I a slut now? All these questions in my mind but I didn’t care, my pussy was hot and I wanted to fuck. He kept telling me how fine I was and he had never been with a white girl like me.

When I drove up to a house, he said it was his grandmama house. I looked around and saw no one and he told me to come on. Once inside, he led me to his bedroom which was amattress on the floor and that was about it. He began kissing me. Honestly, his breath was a lil strong but his tongue in my mouth helped me relax and feel the passion. I enjoyed kissing him, my first black man, his hands on my butt, squeezing it. He pushed my pants and panties down so he could grip my ass with his hands. It felt so good, his skinny long fingers squeezing my butt. I loved it. Every now and then he would tickle my butt hole. He stepped back and took off his clothes and then helped me take mine off too. We kissed again and his cock was rubbing against my pussy lips. I wanted to fuck so bad now, and I laid down on the mattress and he got between my legs. I closed my eyes in pleasure as he pushed his dick inside me. I could not believe how good it felt, the feeling of him inside me. Feeling his cock move inside me was the most pleasure from fucking a man I had ever had. The feeling of his muscular back, his muscular butt, his long skinny black body on top of me, between my legs, was too much. I came. I had never came before when from fucking a guy, but I did with a black man. I was in estacy. I don’t know how long we actually fucked, it seemed like a long time. I came multiple times. He came twice inside me until he pulled his dick out and laid next to me. I could feel the mess between my legs, I could feel stuff leaking from my pussy, knowing he shot his cum in me and not caring at all. I had never felt so satisfied from fucking before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.