Detoxed, and So... - Cover

Detoxed, and So...

Copyright© 2022 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 11

“So Isabella is as safe as she wants to be.”

“But am I? From what you say, you find me attractive, despite you having síx wives.”

“Naturally, for you are an attractive woman; what would you expect? That is why I was surprised that Isabella alone joined the others in shucking her clothes. Why didn’t you?”

“Expose myself to a married man?”

“Yes. Show a married man that you are proud of your body within the safe confines of our home. You are perfectly safe from me, for as long as you want to be. All the girls would have assured you that you were safe from unwanted attention. Did you speak to them?”

“Not really. I felt that as a visitor, I should keep my distance.”

She jerked her attention back to the pot, avoiding a continuation of our discussion.

“I have to keep an eye on this soup. I don’t want it overcooked.”

“Sorry I distracted you, Elizabeth. Is there a main course?”

“Yes, a roast in the oven; can you not smell it?”

“Yes, now that you mention it. The delicious smell of the soup hid the aroma from the oven. Do we have roast potatoes in there too?”

“We do. Sharl told me you liked roast potatoes. These girls seem to want to do their best to make you happy. You must be doing something right.”

“Ah, yes. Their father would agree that they have changed. These three used to be self-centred, but now they have imprinted on me, I find.”

“You changed them?”

“I did, in some ways, but it was not a simple task. Effectively, with their father’s connivance, I kidnapped them and held them incommunicado for weeks until they saw the error of their ways. I used my university education to enable me to act as their teacher, and among other things they learned the most important essential for a decent life: respect for other people.”

“But you said you kidnapped them!”

“True. If you are training a dog or a horse, you have to be strict at the start, then show your concern for them later. Basic army training is much the same: being yelled at by the sergeant, forced to do things over and over again until they become second nature, and then the army becomes less belligerant towards you.

Their case was fortunately not robust like that. The three girls were esconsed in a luxury apartment, but with no outside views or any communication with the outside world. All they had was a TV; No phones or any other comunication device. No purse either, so no birth control pills, which really shocked them and surprised me.”

Elizabeth finished off her soup, put the lid back on, and checked on the roast before continuing, louder and scathingly, “So you raped them until they got pregnant? How nasty! Typical of a man.”

“Wrong. They were addicted to fucking, but I pushed them into a cold-turkey regime, like with drug addicts; no sex at all, and with me as their only contact, I could enforce that completely. I tried diverting their attention in a variety of ways. I even told them that they could work out roughly where they were by simply observing their immediate surroundings. All they had to do was pay attention to everything they could see within the apartment. Sounds simple, but they completely failed that test, and I had to explain all the clues they had missed, and told them what these clues implied, if they only applied their minds. That opened their eyes somewhat to the powers of observation and logical thinking about the world around them.”

“So what happened then? Where does the fucking come in, that got them pregnant?”

“Apart from all the educational studies I had them involved in, they eventually got to make a decision about sex; and it was actually the task of making a proper thought-out decision, not me imposing anything on them. They had to decide if their need for sex forced them all to have sex with me, but if it did, it would only happen until their pre-existing birth control meds lost their effect – which takes a couple of weeks roughly.

From then onwards, their chance of getting pregnant would loom large, for I was not using condoms, not having myself anticipated this problem. I am not immune to lack of foresight.

If they persisted in demanding sex, they would have to live with probable pregnancy. It was the ultimate grow-up time: abstinence or sex with possible pregnancy.”

“Good grief! So what did they tell you?”

“They intended to stop in time, but due to a combination of surprisingly enjoying sex with me, and finding that they were getting to the unlikely stage of wanting to have me available to them for ever, all three ended up choosing more sex and became pregnant. There was another factor: their father had promised me that if I could ‘cure’ his girls of their terrible behaviour, he would willingly give me his permission to marry one of them.”

“By God! You could marry one, with all three pregnant? They wouldn’t like that.”

“No, you are quite correct. All of them were willing to marry me, to keep me, but all wanted to be the one I chose. I thought about it for a while and offered them the chance to all be my wives, but with no formal ceremony; wives by choice but not by civil law. It seemed to me to be the best solution for them; and as I was by now enamoured of all three, the best for me as well. I had shown them how to be good wives for a man, and at the same time had made myself the person who would be a good man for them. I had backed myself into a corner, and did so willingly.

It took them a while, but they concluded with that solution as the best option available, as they were all having my children. By the time we ended the enforced incarceration, they were changed ladies: one-man women and happily pregnant to prove it to the world.

We presented the situation to their father, and once he took in that he was going to be a grandfather three times over, he agreed that three daughters ‘married’ to all intents and purposes, and expecting babies was better than one daughter married and the other two having illegitimate children.”

Elizabeth burst into laughter.

“Stuck with his own promise twisted round!”

“Indeed. We started living together at my house and after a while an opportunity arose for us to be married in a religious ceremony, so we took it. That meant we were married in the eyes of God, but not according to the State. Which was more important, do you think? I think the state comes a poor second.

Much later, Lily and Flora elected to join us for their own special and important reasons, and they also became married to me. My three wives approved these girls before I would agree to their request, and before I even made love to them.

In all cases the church celebrant made sure in advance that we were marrying for love and for good; and no other reason; just like any normal couple.”

“What a story! You must tell me about Marjory, but not until after dinner, as I have to concentrate on getting it ready. I am on my own here, as naked women in a hot kitchen is a bad idea. How did you manage before?”

“Thick plasticised cloth aprons. That stopped hot splashes from getting through to skin.”

“Sensible; I should have thought of that earlier.”

“Well, you can consider getting naked after dinner. I’ll be doing the same, so don’t be too shocked if you see me around the house.”

“You’ll be naked in front of my girl!”

“Elizabeth, she has already been naked in front of me: what’s the difference if it is the other direction?”

“But she will see your pecker, your dong, your man member!”

“All men have them, Elizabeth, young and old, and including male babies. What’s different about mine?”

“She has never seen a naked male, as far as I am aware. Her father was adamant about nakedness: it was a no-no.”

“He no longer has control over you and her, Elizabeth, and she will see a penis at some time, if she is ever to get married. Marriage requires sex, in order to be consummated, as I recall. Have you only ever seen your husband’s?”

“Uhh ... yes,” she reluctantly allowed. “He is the only man who has had carnal connection with me, or even seen me without any clothes on.”

“Then Isabella is a brave girl, joining with my wives in getting naked to welcome me home. Pity you are a scaredy-cat; more scared than your teenage daughter.”

Elizabeth was stunned and silenced by this insult, unsure how to respond. I departed, leaving her to finish dinner preparations, and went to my computer to check my e-mail before dinner.

I was engrossed in the local news website, looking for anything about Elizabeth’s husband, when Sharl poked her head in.

“Jimmy, what did you say to Elizabeth? She is whitefaced and walking like a zombie as she carried the food to the table. I came to tell you dinner was being served.”

“Thanks, Sharl. I mentioned that after dinner I would be naked the same as the rest of you. She was quite shocked, even more than finding that Isabella is walking around the house naked. Nakedness appears to have been a taboo in their family, as well as sex in any form other than missionary position.”

Sharl smiled. “Neither sex nor nakedness are banished in our family; that is certain. And we have been adventurous about positions for years. What do you believe she is thinking now? Nothing worrisome, I hope, my love.”

“No. She is facing a dilemma. I told her that she was an attractive woman, not much older than Marjory; then I pointed out that Isabella was braver than her, by going unclothed along with the rest of you. She is seriously considering the same for herself, if she can finally bring herself to make that revolutionary decision. It is a tough ask for her: she has never seen a naked man except for her husband.”

“What, never?”

“Never, Sharl, so be kind to her. Leave her to make her own decisions without being pushed. Don’t even mention it to Isabella, for I want that girl to feel comfortable with us. If she starts worrying about her mother, that will make her unsure of her own self-image.”

Sharl nodded her understanding. “I get you. We’ll treat Isabella as one of the girls and go about our usual household chores like everything is normal. Elizabeth can make her own mind up. In turn, you had best not display your manhood too blatantly.”

“I’ll do my best, but as you know, my little friend reacts to what I see, and I see a lot of beautiful women in this house. You are one of them, as you well know.”

“Thank you, darling, but please do your damndest to keep your flag at half-mast for now. I won’t be disappointed.”

“I promise to do my best, Sharl.”

Dinner was a culinary success, and Elizabeth tried hard not stare at her nude daughter sitting at the large dining table. I made a determined effort to thank her as cook.

“That was a lovely dinner, Elizabeth; thank you. I hope this means you will stay with us for some time to come, so that we can enjoy more of your cooking.”

Elizabeth blushed but said nothing; just accepted the compliment. Isabella was not silent.

“I will be glad to stay, Mr Hargreaves, and I hope Mom does too.”

I accepted my cup of coffee and moved with it to the computer in the study. I wanted to complete my online searches, and was annoyed that I could find nothing about the man. I was checking for new emails when Sharl came in, carrying her phone.

“Priscilla has rung me, Jimmy. She has news. The hospital doctors have committed our man to a mental hospital, as they deem him a public danger if released; he gets angry too readily and lashes out when aroused like that.

The cops were notified and they subsequently phoned her to inform her of the new situation. They explained that they have stopped looking for the two ladies, but suggested if she can find a way of getting a message to them, tell them they are safe to come home. She pointed out that after all this time, the bruises will have mostly gone, so there would be no visible evidence for any court case to be brought against the man.

Do you want to speak to her?”

“Yes, please.”

I stretched out a hand, and Sharl gave me the phone.

“Priscilla? Treat this call to us as a request for a date to come again and do our hair. Once you arrive here we can talk further, but don’t give any hint you can get in touch with the missing pair. This is for everyone’s protection in case the police start treating you as a material witness. Okay?”

Priscilla replied, “Yes, Mr Hargreaves. I’ll do that. Would tomorrow evening be suitable for the hair styling?”

I looked up at Sharl.

“Tomorrow night okay, for Priscilla to visit and do our hair, Sharl?”

She nodded, then speaking aloud, said “Yes, Jimmy. We should all be at home then.”

“That will be fine, Priscilla. Thanks for reminding us of the need for your services again. Goodbye till then.”

Once the phone call was closed, I explained to Sharl, “It might be too soon to allow the police to learn where Elizabeth and Isabella are staying. They may have suspicions that they are keeping to themselves. I suggest we play safe for now and have the pair remain with us a little longer.”

She shrugged. “You probably know best about safety, so I can go along with that; they are nice girls. What if these two want to collect more clothes and things from their house, now that the abuser is not coming home?”

“I should have thought of that, even if Isabella is staying nude indoors, not needing many clothes. They will need some of their favourite things with them, and possibly more in the way of clothes for use later. But how do we arrange that without alerting all and sundry that they are at home, and everyone wondering where they have appeared from?”

Sharl brightened.

“Use the same trick in reverse? Hire a taxi to pick them up at a park gate and take them to the house; then wait while they collect what more they want to pick up, then the taxi returns them to the park, where you can collect them; in fact, we might need both cars if they pick up a lot of stuff.”

“Oh, that’s right. We need to employ a larger taxi for the job. Do you think we can ask for a minibus, in case they want to collect boxes of photographs and other mementos such as favourite toys, or even a small garden ornament? I’ll get out another throw-away phone from the collection I bought from Copies. I’ll get it tomorrow morning, to use for booking the taxi and keep it untraceable.”

Sharl was in approval mode. “Why not? Now, that ride is going to cost more, and they will have to pay cash. Can we give them as much, or more, as they might need to pay the taxi driver? Do we have enough cash on hand?”

I suggested, “Ask Marjory if she would take out a couple hundred dollars from her bank account tomorrow morning, in ten-dollar bills, and we could bring the cash home with us for Elizabeth to take for the taxi fare. When we take them to the park gate, we can have one car sitting off a little way in each direction, so we have eyes on the spot from both sides. Do either of them own pepper sprays?”

“Pepper sprays? What do you think they are going to encounter, dear?”

“Nothing, just another precaution. Better safe than sorry. I will be nearby on hand if there is trouble, but I’d rather not be so close as to be noticeable. Pepper sprays give us a tad more time to rescue them if the need arises.”

“I think we may have a couple of these sprays in our own kit here, so I can give them to these two and instruct them in their use. We may have to practice a little. By the way, Elizabeth asked to have a private chat with Marjory, so they moved to Marjory’s bedroom a little while ago.”

I knew nothing more about that snippet of information, so I stripped off my clothes and put them away for morning, and went about my usual evening routine except that I ceased sexual activities. Charlotte expressed her frustration, but accepted my explanation about no overt sex. “Too much pressure at this point, my darling.”

Half an hour later, Marjory reappeared, walking hand in hand with a naked and shy Elizabeth. Isabella’s mother was stunning. The minute he saw her, my penis stood rigidly to attention and I had trouble getting it to subside, so I turned to face away from her. I tried thinking of ugly women instead of the lovely Elizabeth. Her body was voluptuous now that it was exposed, much more than I had expected from her clothing. Her breasts still stood proudly, and at a brief glance I was surprised and amused to see her pussy was shaved, probably due to Marjory’s ministrations. I deliberately avoided looking at Elizabeth thereafter. Instead, I concentrated on talking with my wives about domestic issues. They had difficulty restraining their smiles, for they knew what I was desperately trying to do: not display my erect manhood.

Eventually Marjory took charge and tapped me on the shoulder.

“Jimmy, my darling spouse, allow me to introduce our visitor, the delicious Elizabeth who has decided to adopt our clothing-optional style at home.”

Reluctantly, I turned to face Elizabeth, and found her blushing all over as her body was exposed to my gaze. Despite all my determined efforts, my unruly pecker shot erect and Elizabeth’s eyes widened.

“You actually find me attractive!” she blurted out in surprise.

I had to make the admission, as it was so obvious.

“You are most definitely attractive, Elizabeth. I was trying not to show it, but my body has betrayed me. It really wants to make love to you, but that would be quite wrong. I have been telling it so, but it refuses to believe me.”

Marjory added, “Jimmy is telling the truth, Elizabeth. His body reacts like this to any good-looking woman, and this proves you are that: good-looking. Be proud of the fact. I love it when he looks at me like that. I want him to desire me for many years ahead, and I may want more children, but we’ll see how I cope with this first one.”

Elizabeth found an excuse to turn away, allowing me to recover as well. The talk was restored to practicalities of the proposed visit home for Elizabeth and Isabella.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.