Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 7: Tinder date

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tinder date - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

I wake on the next morning, so happy with my life. I know it’s weird since my rape I spend most of my time being used by old pervs, but somehow it filled me with excitement and pleasure. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower, as I was showering my hand slipped over my pussy and I could not resist playing with myself. After I made myself cum in the shower, I got out coiffed my hair, put on some make up, dressed up and got out to school.

I got to school, chatted a bit with some friends, bumped into Olivia, whose father just took me to a swingers club the day before (that made me slightly laugh internally). The bell rang and it was time to go to class, for it was basic French class. I know it is cheating since I’m French but it’s an easy class to pass for me without paying attention. I got to my seat and was browsing my phone during class, as the girl sitting next to me, Julia, starts to giggle. So we start whispering.

Me: “Hey what are you doing?”

Julia: “I just got a match with the school’s cornerback, Lance!”

I knew Lance from afar and that he played football but that’s pretty much it.

Me: “What do you mean you got a match?”

Julia: “I just matched with him on Tinder”

Oh yeah Tinder, I watched a YouTube video on that app but didn’t know some people in school used it. You basically create a profile with a short bio and a few pictures, then you get to see the pictures and the bio of people close to you. If you like them you swipe right and if you don’t you swipe left. If both swiped right it’s a match and a chat is created between the two people. Initially the idea didn’t really attract me, I sort of prefer real social interactions. But now that I’ve turned into a dirty lil teen slut for old pervs this might prove useful in meeting older potentially married guys who are craving to use a naughty 15 year old girl like me.

After a rather slow and a little annoying day, pretty much as usual, I get back home and hop on my bed. I grab my phone, download Tinder from the App Store and start setting up my profile. First thing I see is you have to be 18 to create the profile so I set my birthday three years before my actual one. For the bio, I thought I should make what I want clear, but it should be veiled in case someone I know sees it. I believe I landed on something like “hey all, just a French hs girl living the life in FL”. After that I had to upload a few pictures, I ended up uploading three:

1. A picture of me sitting on the sand at the beach in a bikini and a cover up dress

2. A picture of me in a one piece swimsuit with a large hat

3. A picture of me in a short white dress and a bordeaux hat

After that I was done and went into the fun part of the app, the swiping. I must have swiped around 10 times and it only showed me guys my age one of which was Lance, which wasn’t exactly what I was looking for although I kept swiping right :). So I went to the filters and set the distance to quite close to my current location, don’t remember the fact number, and then set the age filter to 50+. That got me exactly what I was looking for, at least from the looks of it, I started swiping right on pretty much every profile. After about 10 minutes I reached the swipe limit and put the phone down and fell asleep.

I woke up at around 11pm and had a look at my phone. I had around 30 notifications just from Tinder indicating a match. I started going through the matches. I don’t remember how many right swipes I gave in total, but it felt like I matched with everyone - there was even Lance who probably just wanted to lose his virginity and was swiping right on everyone haha. Most guys already send a text and pretty much all of them were quite dull like “Hey”, “Hey how are you?”, etc ... except one. There was a certain 57 year old Saif, visibly Middle Eastern who got my attention with a pretty interesting message something along the lines of “you look like you like having fun”. Maybe I was reading too much between the lines here, but in my mind he knew what I was looking for already.

We chatted for about an hour and a half and he was passing by Florida, originally from UAE. At some point he sent me a picture of his big cock, that got me so horny, I really love older cock now. He asked for a naked picture of me, but I said he might as well come and see thinking he would drop it. Instead he said to drop him my address and he’ll come pick me up and bring me back to his hotel to see, I hesitated a bit but agreed because I really wanted to get used. It was late and my parents were home, so I just quickly put on some shorts and a top and got out the window down the garden stairs and walked a few blocks from my house where I told him to pick me up. At some point there is a breeze and I can fill the chill air on my pussy and I realize that I didn’t even put any underwear. I stand around the corner for a moment and I start to feel like an actual hooker, people looking at me, stopping by, asking how much. I waited like that for a few minutes before a car pulled over, it wasn’t a limousine but quite a long car.

The back door opened and I saw a guy strongly resembling Saif’s pictures on Tinder sitting there. He’s wearing one of those white Arab robes, google now tells me it’s called a dishdasha or kandura. I get inside and it is quite spacey, you could fully extend your legs and it would even reach the wall separating us from the driver. As I get in Saif tells the driver something in Arabic and presses a button that closes the separation between the driver and us.

Saif: “Hello Laura, to be completely honest I wasn’t sure you were real”

Me: “Well here I am haha”

Saif: “I was checking your profile on the way here and I see that you’re still in high school, how old are you?”

Me: “I should tell I guess but I’m only 15”

Saif: “mmmm fuck an underage lil girl, that is very exciting, tell what can I do with you baby girl”

Me: “You can do anything you want daddy, I’ve never had an Arab cock before”

Saif: “Oh don’t worry you’ll get enough Arab cock with me” as he pours me a glass of tequila.

Me: “Do you want to get me drunk daddy?”

Saif: “A drunk 15 year old white American girl is exactly what I need” we start drinking and he turns on a screen in the car with some porn on it.

It showed some older Arab guys using or even taking turns on Asian or Indian young girls. As we’re getting crazy drunk and still watching that amateur porn, I can see his cock getting hard under his robe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.