Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 6: Friend’s Dad Is Back & the Swingers Club

True Sex Story: Chapter 6: Friend’s Dad Is Back & the Swingers Club - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

A few days after the previous chapter, I’m sitting in class and I get a text from Thomas, my friend’s dad, saying that he’s back in town he’s waiting outside. I sort of sat there thinking for a second. I can’t just leave, I’m supposed to be in class for another two hours. On the other hand, I really wanted to get used again, be his little girl and make him cum hard.

I asked permission to go to the restroom, grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. I ran out through the halls and got out of school. His car was parked on the parking lot. I get inside in the passenger seat.

Thomas: “Hi my lil teen cum whore” his hand reaches for my throat and he starts choking me as he kisses my lips and his tongue is exploring my mouth. “I love your cute lil outfit, a tight crop top and a pleaded skirt with some heels. You straight up dress up like a whore”

Me: “Yes daddy I do” as he slaps me and tells me to shut up. He takes his cock out and starts jerking off with one hand with the other he grabs my hair and pulls me towards his balls.

I start licking his balls, my tongue swirling around them. Taking both in my mouth, making them wet with my saliva. He pulls back on my hair.

Thomas: “Look at that, my cock is full of delicious precum for you” as he pushes my head on his cock and I taste his precum, it is indeed delicious. I play with his balls while sucking his cock. I feel both if his hands grab my head and he starts fucking my throat aggressively.

Thomas: “Mmmm baby make my old cock cum in your teen throat on your school parking.”

He pushes my head deep on his cock and I can feel that it’s coming soon. I grab his balls and pull them towards my mouth while his cock is deep in my throat and I can feel him exploding in my throat.

He gets his cock back in his pants and drives away from school. As he drives, he slips his hand on my thigh to my thong and starts playing with my pussy.

Thomas: “Mmmm I missed that tight little shaved teenage pussy”

I’m just so fucking horny that I can feel that just those fingers driving in his car are going to make me cum real soon. About a minute later I can’t hold it no more and tighten my legs around his hand and cum while moaning in his car.

Thomas: “Mmm yes my whore, you truly are a great slut cumming while an old 52 year old perv like me abuses you. You don’t even know where we’re going yet.”

Me: “Where are we going daddy?”

Thomas: “ You will see”

I had a few thoughts about where we were going, I was so curious. Like maybe we’re going back to his place but that’s not very exotic. Maybe we’re going to a hotel or a friend’s place that’s free right now. Would he take me to his office? Probably not a bit too risky that we run into someone that notices that something is not right.

He finally pulls up and parks in front of what looks like a regular villa or house (I don’t actually know the difference haha). My thought process was that this is probably a friend’s place. Just a normal house, but not mine and not his so probably one of his friend’s. We get to the door and he rings the bell. I’m sort of panicking at this point, where the hell are we? Why did he ring the bell? Is he expecting someone to be inside? And if someone is home why would we come here? A man opens the door.

Doorman: “Hello Thomas, you’re earlier than usual. We don’t have a lot of people in yet”

Thomas: “That’s fine, this is her first time anyway”

Doorman: “In that case welcome to our establishment”

Me: “Thank you” still not knowing what the hell I just got myself into.

Thomas payed some entry fee I assume and we walk into what looks like the living room of the house and I get it, we’re in some sort of sex club or swingers club. They had a naked waitress walking with a tray of what looked like champagne. Thomas grabbed us two flutes and I pretty much chugged mine. We sat on the couch and started talking. I told him all about my encounters with Matt at Starbuck’s and how he used me in his office and Lucas at the mall and how he saved me from being a shoplifter and used my throat.

As I was telling him about all that happened to me an older man arriver with two very escort looking ladies and a couple around 40 years old. They pretended not to hear but I could see the looks, they were trying to catch and listen to my stories. And I must have been quite a storyteller that day even if that’s not my forte, because the audience started getting freaky. The two escorts made their way to the couple and started kissing and touching them, while the older man who came in with the escorts took out his cock and started jerking off listening to my story and keeping eye contact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.