Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 5: Deepthroat enthusiast met at the mall - stranger #02

True Sex Story: Chapter 5: Deepthroat enthusiast met at the mall - stranger #02 - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

I woke the next day, I couldn’t believe what happened. I just dressed up as a slut based an instructions from an old perv I was chatting with online, to end up meeting with another older perv that I don’t know who used me in his office and in his car that same day. I felt so relieved and happy. At his point I started to understand that this feeling of satisfaction was not going to last. From now on I need to have an older perv abusing me to get this same feeling every now and again. And I can’t escape that feeling I just need it all the time.

I saw Matt on the next day again and a few times after that. I apologise for jumping forward a bit, but my objective here is to focus on defining moments in my sexual life or special first time encounters, so I am skipping a bit in the timeline. After seeing Matt 2-3 times again, but I wanted to find a new way to get that satisfaction. I couldn’t be meeting new guys every other day to be at peace with my desires. My thought was I need to get some sort of toy, so I started searching online. I saw all the dildos, the plugs, the outfits, and I got hooked on the phone controllable eggs. Maybe it’s the Get Z in me that needed a phone connected gadget but I just needed that one and not the other.

There were multiple options to get the item. I could order it online but I don’t really have a credit card for that. Second thought was to use my parents credit card but then they would probably see what I’m ordering, and even if that were not the issue I couldn’t guarantee that I was the one who received that package and that neither my mom or dad would open that package. So it was pretty much settled I needed to get it in some store. There was a mall nearby that had a sex shop apparently and had that item available.

The other problem I faced is, my family didn’t have financial problems, but I really didn’t have any budget I could use on a 100 dollar item. In hindsight, I guess I could have gotten that cash or just the egg from Matt or Thomas at that point, but I didn’t think I had that sort of leverage over men yet.

After thinking it through I had an idea, an idiotic idea but still an idea - I could go to the store and shoplift one. In hindsight it was a very poor idea with a very slim success rate.

I took the bus to the mall and walked to the store. I couldn’t manage to enter the store on my first try, I sort of hang around the area for a while. At some point I faced my two options, shall I get inside and get my egg or shall I just go home?

I finally walk inside the store and despite the fact that no one was actually looking at me, I felt the judgement of every person living in Palm Beach weighing on me. This feeling soon disappeared as I was discovering what was inside - in the beginning of the store they had all the different outfits (schoolgirl, maid, secretary, nurse) and none of them had a lot of fabric to them if you know what I mean. The skirts were very short, with very tight and small tops. Along with those they had some male edible thongs and some firemen, policemen costume for guys that honestly just looked ridiculous to me.

As I got further in the store, I got into the video section. To be perfectly honest I thought DVDs were dead but they still had some :). A few feet away they had the section with all the toys. I saw huge dildos, vibrators, anal plugs they even had some plugs with some tails attached to them. Among all those toys I saw the one I needed, a vibrating egg remote controlled with any phone that has the app.

For some reason I thought I could just grab the toy and put it in my pocket or my purse, but obviously the toy came in a box. Fortunately my purse was not that full and could potentially fit inside. I messed around for a second and finally just grabbed the toy, put in my purse and continued to pretend to browse around the store. One side the box was still visible sticking out of purse slightly. In the last section they had stuff like dolls, artificial vagina or mouth / throat.

After pretending to browse a little bit more it was time to head out. As I was walking out of the entrance, one of the employees catches up and grabs my arm. He makes me follow him back in the store. I tried pretending like didn’t understand what’s happening, but that didn’t hold for long. He made me take the item and started lecturing me on how I shouldn’t do this sort of things. I don’t really remember how that conversation went, but I must have did or said something he didn’t enjoy, because he started threatening to call the police and turn me in. At this moment, I felt a presence behind me, a man just walked up to us.

Stranger #2: “There you are! I was trying to find you all over the place. Did you manage to find something?”

I have no idea who this person is, and to be entirely honest, I have no idea how my face looked like when all of that happened. I really didn’t want to get into any trouble, my parents would obliterate me. Before I could mumble a single word the store employee replied.

Store employee: “Yes she did find something, but apparently she doesn’t like paying for things so she decided to shoplift”

Stranger #2: “Oh come one this is ridiculous, does she look like a shoplifter to you? Let’s pay for the toy and get out of here.” He gets out his wallet and his credit card as the salesman looks a bit disoriented himself. The situation deescalated so fast thanks to this man, I couldn’t believe it. As we got out of the store, I kept walking with him as if we were actually together at that mall.

Me: “Thank you” as I get a look at the man. He looks like a guy in his 40s, short hair with a beard.

Stranger #2: “No worries, something very similar happened to me when I was around your age. I was glad someone got me off the hook as well. Maybe you’ll do the same for the someone else at some point. Although that’s not exactly what I tried to steal” as he looked at the bag containing the toy “I was trying to get cigarettes” he says laughingly.

Me: “Well I surely hope I can return the favor to someone at some point”

As we were walking there was sort of an awkward silence after a while, so I thought this was probably a good time to get home.

Me: “Thank you again so much getting out of that little situation at the store. I’m going to get home” he looks at me a bit surprised.

Stranger #2: “You’re welcome babygirl, but don’t you think I get to play with that toy of yours?”

I stopped walking for a bit and we looked at each other. He looked at me up and down and it made me feel good. I was starting to feel really horny. I had a short moment of self questioning but I very quickly decided that I need the adventure again. I didn’t really reply to his question but just continued walking with him. We went to his car and drove away. As he was driving his hand first started on my lap. Then he kissed me at a red light and like a small kiss I felt his tongue in my mouth. As he was still driving his hand slid under my t-shirt and over my breasts as I wasn’t wearing a bra. His hand then went between my legs as he started playing with my clit through my clothes. I just sat back and enjoyed his fingers until I started actually moaning and came while he pressed his fingers on my little clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.