Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 4: Encounter at Starbuck’s - Stranger #1

True Sex Story: Chapter 4: Encounter at Starbuck’s - Stranger #1 - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

I continued chatting online continuously after that first experience. I just couldn’t stop chatting with older guys that I don’t know. Telling them about myself, my age, how I was raped by my friend’s dad - they were getting so horny and excited, and it made me feel super horny and excited. I have spent countless hours the next days on that chat, sharing my experience and making myself and old pervs cum online. It became like some sort of addiction. Spending entire days and nights just playing with myself.

Despite the fact that I kept chatting and cumming like never before I had this desire and this kinkiness just growing in me. It’s like playing with myself wasn’t enough I needed to get back to the real thing. I wanted to be desired by a much older man, fucked, used, made to dirty things, humiliated. I am just a toy now, in just a few weeks I became a slave to my sex drive and submissive instincts.

In one of those chatting sessions, I was texting with a 60 year old guy. The usual, telling him about my experiences and he was jerking off the whole time, came all over himself when I said what we did to my friend’s dildo. After he came he sort made me wonder: he said what the hell am I doing here chatting when a 15 year old slut like would easily find an old perv and get used for real. I sort of never thought of doing something so ballsy, but I was also horny like ... I don’t even know like what.

He started telling me what I should do. Started by telling me how to dress: a white blouse, a school girl skirt and some high heels, no bra and a thong. He said I should go for a high ponytail with my hair. He also told me to put on more make up than usual, so I got some eyeliner, eyeshadow with some red lipstick. I was all dolled up and ready to go, but so nervous. I do dress sexy or even slutty anyway I guess for some people, but never did it on purpose and went out to find some guy I don’t even know to abuse me. I logged in on chatiw from my mobile phone, to continue the chat and sort of have someone with me in this endeavour haha and maybe even ask what to do.

I went out and just started walking. The guy was asking me if anyone was out, I was sort of like yeah there are people in the street, but I can’t be doing anything here. He told to go and sit somewhere at some coffee place or something. The closest thing I had was the Starbuck’s, I went in took a Frappuccino and just sat at a table. The guy told me not to stare at my phone too much and try to make some eye contact with some guys. I was trying to do and guys wear indeed looking and staring sometimes but no-one approached me yet. So I go back to the chat and notice the guy logged off. So I’m kind of stranded in this Starbuck’s, the emotional support of that old perv online was gone.

I was about to get up and go home when I locked eyes with a man across the room. He was drinking his coffee and staring at me up and down. And the idiot that I am waved at him, flustered. He looked at me in a weird way for a second, but then smiled and go up and sat with me.

Stranger: “Hey I’m Matt”

I tried to mumble my name but could get it out.

Matt: “And you are?”

Me: “I’m Laura”

Matt: “So tell me what are you doing here?”

Me: “Just had some spare time so just hanging out here for a while”

Matt: “Oh nice. And spare time from what? What do you do?”

Me: “Studies” As soon as I said that I panicked inside. Should I have said college or the truth high school.

Matt: “That’s cool. I like to come around here to wrap up some work after office.”

We continued chatting like for maybe 30 minutes. He seemed nervous but driving the conversation while I mostly replied with awkward answers. After a while the Starbuck’s was closing and I started to chicken out.

Me: “I should get going back home.”

Matt: “Well if you want I give you a quick lift”

I paused for a second. Shall I get out of this situation right now or shall I go through with, this is my last chance. Had a few quick flashes of how my friend’s dad used me, started to get horny.

Me: “Sure, but I don’t leave that far away”

We walk to his car and it was a nice convertible car. As we get in he looks at his phone and says:

Matt: “Oh I have to get a file from my office. Do you mind if we pass by the office and I’ll drop you off after that”

Me: “Sure no problem”

He starts the car and starts driving to his office.

Matt: “If I may say I really enjoy the way you dress. Do you have a boyfriend I should worry about if he sees us in my car?” He says laughingly.

Here I’m thinking of saying no because I don’t have a boyfriend. But on the other hand it reminded me how guys were getting horny and dirty online when I chatted about my rape.

Me: “Hahaha no don’t worry, I don’t have a boyfriend”

Matt: “Oh well it’s fine if you’re unexperienced, you’re still young”

Me: “Well I’m not totally unexperienced. I never really had a boyfriend but I had a man around your age.” Immediately I thought what the fuck, this is so cheesy and ridiculous.

Matt: “Mmm wow tell me about it then”

And this where I start explaining everything about me and how I’m French, came with my parents to the USA, met my friend Olivia and of course Thomas her dad.

Matt: “I thought you had a nice accept so it’s a French one”

At this stage he understood I think that it was all leading to my friend’s dad. At this point we got to his office office building. He parked in the parking attached to it and put his hand on my leg.

Matt: “so tell me what happened next with your friend’s dad”

I start telling him how it happened. How I was dressed, got to my friend’s place, only her dad was home, we started drinking and how he forced me into becoming a mindless submissive teen fucktoy for him. But to my surprise he didn’t really react the way older guys usually do in my online chats. He removed his hand from my lap.

Matt: “Oh I’m so sorry that this happened to you. Let’s jump by my office quickly I don’t want to leave you alone here. Then I’ll get you home safely.”

We got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. I was a bit disappointed that what I told him didn’t really have an effect on him. But as we’re walking in the elevator I notice a slight bulge in his pants. Is it just his cock or did he get hard for me? We were standing in that elevator.

Matt: “I was thinking about what you just told me and it’s really horrible, I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Me: “Thank you, but to be entirely honest I did cum twice”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.