Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 3: Starting to Chat Online

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Starting to Chat Online - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

My relationship with Thomas, my friend’s dad, continued for a few weeks. Every time I had the chance and no one was at his place I would come and he would use me any way he wanted. I know it sounds bad, but I was fully into kept coming back and kept cumming too.

One of those times, I get to his place and he tells me to get on all fours right away. I get down on my knees and hands, in my skirt as he just leaves for another room. He comes back with a leash and puts it around my neck and tightens it.

Thomas: “Now that a good lil teen whore for an old 52 year old perv” and gives me a big slap on my face

He pulls on the leash and makes me move on all fours.

Me: “Where are we going daddy?” I always needed to call him daddy.

Thomas: “We’re going up”

I thought we would be going to his marital bed, but as we get closer he makes a turn to the right where Olivia’s (my friend’s) room is. Once we get there and he ties up my leash to the bed, leaves me on the floor and starts looking in her drawers until he found what he was looking for.

Thomas: “The other day I was in here and stumbled upon this” He takes out a rather large dildo. “Did you know she has this?”

Me: “No daddy I didn’t know that”

Thomas: “Now tell me what is she doing with that? Is she a slut like you too, being used like a dirty fucktoy by other guys? I saw on her laptop that she’s chatting online with some strangers online on chatiw”

Me: “No daddy, I’m pretty sure she’s virgin she told me herself”

Thomas: “Yeah well what is she doing with this then? Not so virgin if she uses this to fuck her tight pussy” he pauses for a second and a slight smile appears “ is she using to to train her throat and sucking skills?”

Me: “Could be daddy, but she never told me about it”

Thomas: “Well don’t hold it against her, but a good lil cocksucker like you don’t need any training. You can take my 8 inches balls deep. Mmmm and so tight. Anyway what do you say we give her something a bit more interesting to suck?”

Me: “What do you mean daddy?”

Before I could finish my sentence he pushed that dildo in my throat. Moved it in and out quite fast a few times.

Thomas: “Get it real wet you 15 year old bitch”

Then he grabbed my hair and made them into a double ponytail. Put me face down and ass up, dildo still in my throat the other end now against the floor.

Thomas: “Keep it deep in your throat babygirl, it’s time for daddy to empty his old balls”

He got his cock out. Pulled up my skirt and removed my thong. I was expecting him to push it in but the first thing I felt was his thumb in penetrating my tight ass. The second thing I felt was his cock slamming my pussy. I started moaning feeling both his thumb in my ass and cock buried deep in my cunt.

Thomas: “mmm fuck suck a tight kitten pussy you have” he pulled on my pigtails and the dildo fell out my throat and I started screaming. He took the leash in his hand and ordered me to get closer to Olivia’s bed. My knees were still on the floor but my upper body laying on the bed. He kept fucking my pussy until I came.

Thomas: “I’ll never get tired of how much you love to be abused. Now let’s get that delicious cum taste on the dildo”

He backed out of my pussy grabbed the dildo and pushed it deep in my pussy. Sat on his daughter’s bed, his cock hard and up. Pulled on my leash to get on the bed to his side on all fours. He tightened the collar even more, i was having troubles breathing. He grabbed my face and started fucking my face.

Thomas: “mmmm yes take daddy’s cock in that wet throat” he reached with one hand to the dildo in my pussy and started moving it in and out and turning it inside. “We need to get that taste all over it”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.