Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 2: Going back to friend’s dad

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: Going back to friend’s dad - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

I woke up on the next day on a slightly wet bed, falling asleep right after my shower. My entire body felt sore: my muscles, my jaw, pussy and ass still felt the abuse. I didn’t bother using shampoo yesterday night and my hair was still a bit sticky from all the cum. I laid in bed for a while, didn’t move too much. Started thinking about what happened to me yesterday; being used by my friend’s 52 year old dad, making him cum 3 times, cumming myself twice. It was hard to describe my feelings, I was feeling ashamed, like a whore but also ... satisfied. I couldn’t explain it.

I finally got the courage to get up, prepped quickly and went to school. My school is about a 15 min walk and I just kept thinking about what happened. I arrived at school slightly late and went into my maths class. I sat down and just stayed quiet the whole time, picturing last night again and again. At the end of maths class I needed to change classrooms for my next class. In the hallway I stumbled upon Olivia, who’s dad just used me yesterday. Never had such an awkward interaction with another human being, she was so nice and smiling and I just behaved like a weirdo. She wanted to hang out after school, but I just said I was busy with other things. Just wanted to be alone.

After my day in school, I went straight home, trying to get my mind somewhere else - listened to some music, watched TV, cooked some dinner, took a bath, but I just couldn’t get last night out of my head. I was like this for next few days, until one evening. I was laying in bed at night, reliving that experience one more time as usual. I tried different positions in bed to fall asleep and stop thinking about it. As I rolled over on my side I suddenly felt that my pussy was getting wet. How is it possible? I’m lying in my bed reliving my rape and getting wet thinking about it. The more I tried to stop thinking about it the more I actually was. And the more I was thinking about it the wetter my pussy got.

I tried to stop it but I needed to touch it. I slipped my hand in my pyjama pants and started moving my fingers around my clit. Then I moved my fingers further down and got them wet, moved back to massaging my clit. I started moaning alone in my room, on my bed. I got close to cumming twice but couldn’t. I slipped my second hand into my top and grabbed my breast while masturbating. Thinking about how Olivia’s dad was fucking my ass hard and I came twice like a slut. I slipped my hand down and started fingering my post with two fingers. Started to fuck my pussy hard with my fingers. As I was getting close to cumming again, my hand on my breast slipped and I pinched my nipple quite hard, it was painful but finally orgasm ... My whole body contacted, my pussy got really tight and I was screaming alone in my room. Once it was over I just layer there and started drifting into sleep. And then it hit me, I’m not thinking about that night anymore and just slowly fell asleep.

On the next day, I woke up and it started to feel like a normal day again. Showered, ate and went back to school. I was sitting in class when all of a sudden it hit me again - and I was replaying that night again over and over again. Then I had an idea - I went to the restroom. I went into one of the stalls and sat on the toilet. Lifted my skirt up and pulled my thong on the side and started playing with my pussy. Once again I was getting trouble getting to climax, and then I remembered what helped last night. So I slipped a hand into my crop top and pinched a nipple, almost as hard as I could. Almost immediately I felt the orgasm and I was shaking on that toilet seat, biting down on my tongue not to scream. Got up and went back to class without without any thoughts of how I was raped. What is happening to me? Do I need to masturbate all the time now? And why do I need to pinch my nipple hard to cum now? And why none of those orgasms were as hard as when I was raped? Those questions remained unanswered until the end of the week.

In order to keep up with my new masturbation habit and keep that rape out of my head, I had to finger about 4 to 5 times a day now; pretty much no matter where I was. Come Friday night I was invited to a party by Olivia. I didn’t know anyone there so it wasn’t particularly fun, a few guys trying to talk to us but nothing special. Then Olivia tells me she’s going to remain overnight at her friend’s place, her mom is away and dad is just going to spend the night rewatching some old movies. At that point I just decided to call it a night and get back home. As I arrived home as horny as possible. I was already soaking wet on the way back. I got to my room, got undressed and started playing with my pussy. I started pinching my nipples to make myself cum but it didn’t work. I tried pulling on them, twisting them but nothing. I was so fucking horny and it seems I couldn’t do nothing about it.

I had an idea but got scared but it right away. I thought about going back to Olivia’s place. She’s staying at her friend’s place tonight, her mom is not home apparently. That means her dad is all alone. But am I ready for all that happened last time to happen again? I am scared. Am I insane enough to go back in there, face him and tell him I need more? What will he make me do this time? I was unable to bring myself together to get back there. So I just got into my fathers liquor collection and poured myself a probably inappropriate amount of gin. I put on the TV and just started drinking. Before I could even notice my glass was empty, I was drunk and I guess I got myself some courage because I went back to my room to get dressed. I put on a tank top, a short circle skirt and went out. I was getting more and more wet as I walked, but also more and more stressed. As I approached his house I just stopped at the front door. I must have stood there for about 5 min. It was around 1am, no one around but I could hear some noise in the house. Just wondering if I was ready for what’s about to happen. And then I rang the doorbell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.