Laura - the becoming of a teen slut - Cover

Laura - the becoming of a teen slut

Copyright© 2022 by Laura Garraud

Chapter 1 - Arrival in USA and first time

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Arrival in USA and first time - A collection of chapters that describe how I became the teen slut that I am today through rape by my friend's dad and encounters with much older strangers

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   School   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Violence  

Quick intro - Hi everyone, I’m Laura, just wanted to share some of the things that happened to me here. Trying to remain as close as possible to what happened, but this is my point of view anyway. Apologise for longish intro, just wanted to give you the backstory :)

I was born in Cannes, France, only child in regular family. My parents are often travelling due to their work. Around my 14th birthday my dad announced that he has a good opportunity for a promotion at his company, but that would require us to move to the USA in Florida. My mother most weeks to the US anyway so that was actually more convenient for her.

1 month later we were all on the plane towards our new home in West Palm. I remember that it sounded really cool to move to Florida but was quite sad to leave my friends behind in France and I didn’t really know anyone in the US. To help me with that, my parents thought it would be a good idea to have a housewarming party with the neighbours and their daughters / sons. Unfortunately only one other girl came - Olivia, it was mostly for my parents in the end. But Olivia was very nice and we realised we’ll be going to the same school together. My parents also had a good time with Olivia’s parents so we started hanging out together a lot.

They live just a few houses away from ours, so we would sometimes be at their place for dinner or they would join us for BBQ. But since my parents travel a lot, mostly I got to go out just with Olivia or hang out at her place. Also she introduced me to some of her friends. So you could say it was a good start. This lasted for about a year and I really loved it here. School was doing great, I was making a lot of friends and everyone was super nice. It is much more difficult than in Europe but we were still able to get our hands on some alcohol or weed to celebrate my 15th birthday.


A little bit about myself before I go on: I’m a caucasian brunette with long hair, hazel eyes. I’m 5’4 and 115lbs.


One Saturday I was feeling quite bored home alone. My parents were away, it was the middle of the afternoon and I thought I would swing by Olivia’s place to hang out. I was wearing a matching outfit of pants and crop top. I ring the doorbell at her place and her dad Thomas opens the door. We chat a bit and I tell him that I’m here to see Olivia.

Thomas: “She went out for a walk she should be back very soon. Wanna come in and wait for her?”

I said sure and went inside. We went into the living room on the couch and sort of started to chit chat. After a few minute he went to grab a beer and asked if I wanted one. As it’s not so easy to get in the US I agreed. I didn’t really notice as we were chatting but I ended having a few and then he even brought some bourbon out. I was getting quite drunk at that point. Once he poured the 2nd glass of bourbon he started asking me questions like if I got a lot of attention from boys, if I ever did something with them, if I had a boyfriend, what underwear do I usually wear ... I was drunk but fully conscious and this was getting me quite uncomfortable. He looking me up and down. Plus it’s been a while since I was there and Olivia still wasn’t home. So I thanked Thomas and got up to go back home. He told me to stay just a little while and finish my drink and I agreed. When I finished my drink I notice that he’s unzipping his pants and I just look at him in shock.

Thomas gets his cock out of his pants and says: “So I assume that never seen a cock Laura, right?” As he starts to jerk off looking at me.

I was mute, just shocked and and looked at him for a few seconds. When I got back to my sense I just got up and tried to leave. As I pass next him on the couch towards the exit, he gets up and grabs me by the throat pins me against the wall. With his other hand he slaps my face.

Thomas: “You don’t get to walk away now lil girl, you’re going to be good little slut for me.”

I remained silent and he slaps me on the face one more time.

Thomas: “Do you understand?”

Me: “Yes” as I felt his bare erect cock against my leg

Thomas: “Good little whore. Do you know how old I am?”

I said that I didn’t while crying.

Thomas: “I’m 52 years old and I’m going to use your lil teen body until my 52 year old balls are completely empty”

He releases my throat and uses his hand to grab my hair and pull me down on my knees. I find myself right in front of his cock as he just stares down at me. I don’t know what to do, I have seen some movies but never done it myself. He slaps me again and says to take it in my mouth. I start sucking him as he moans.

Thomas: “Mmmmm you’re a good little slut, but this is not good enough, I need to go deep in your throat”

He takes my head into his head, blocks it against the wall and starts fucking my throat. My tears are running on my face, and my drool starts to run from my mouth. I can feel his balls slapping my chin.

Thomas: “Mmmm fuck yes that’s exactly what I needed. How come I can go so deep if you never sucked a cock? You must be a born little cock sucking whore then.”

I was trying to gag but he wouldn’t release me. When he did he took his wet cock and rubbed all over my face. He told me to open my mouth and when I did he spat in it. I almost vomited but he pushed his cock back in and continued to fuck my throat.

Thomas: “Mmmmm everyone should have a good whore like you to abuse. Have I broken you yet? Are you going to obey?”

I say yes, and he slaps my face and tells me it’s yes Daddy.

Me: “Yes Daddy”

He looked satisfied, I stopped crying and was just sucking his cock like I was meant for it. I didn’t understand what was happening myself. He grabbed my hair and started walking through his living room back to the couch, he sat down and put me on my knees in front of him. As I moved towards the couch I felt that my pussy actually got wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.