A Young Man's Best Christmas Gift - Cover

A Young Man's Best Christmas Gift

by Tim Craig

Copyright© 2021 by Tim Craig

Incest Sex Story: A mother strives to bring her son the very best Christmas gift that he could ever get.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

Madeline was busy walking around the local shopping mall in her hometown trying to find the perfect Christmas gift for her son Jared. She looked all over within the mall’s stores, but really couldn’t find anything that seemed right. Her own son was growing up pretty quickly. He was a high school boy that was maturing into a very good looking young man. She wanted to find something that was appropriate and rightful for a growing young man.

Exhausted, she decided to rest while looking around a bookstore outlet that sold both new and used books. She saw that there were chairs to sit on for the purposes of relaxing while looking through a book or two. She looked through the used books on the shelves. She saw that there were books that she had read a long time ago while in her youth and also, those she read in her adulthood. She also wondered if these were the very same copies that she donated to Goodwill after she was finished reading them and then, they got sold to this particular bookstore.

She managed to come upon a very good conditioned copy of the classic book by David Reuben called “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask). She pulled it off the shelf that it was on and sat down. She looked through the book and concentrated mostly on the chapter about “Sexual Intercourse”. She discovered this book when her neighbor threw a box of old books away. She saw that it was on top of the pile in the box and she picked it up, but not wanting her parents to see or even know she had it, she hid it within her shirt and successfully snuck it into her house. Though at the time, she wasn’t a teenage girl yet, but she was curious about what this book could be about. She read and re-read the book lots of times and always kept it hidden rather nicely underneath her bed in her room so nobody would be able to find it. Even before she reached her teenage years, she wondered what this “Sex” thing was that the book was talking about in its separate chapters of information. She would continually read it whenever she was alone, but when anyone would come near her room, she would close the book and hide it under her bed.

She was aware of the differences between boys and girls during those years. She lived in a house with two older brothers who she would see walk naked by her room all the time whenever they would head to and from the shower. She would giggle happily seeing her brother’s limp pricks dangling from between their legs as they walked by. She also would cover her mouth as she giggled so her big brothers wouldn’t hear her giggling as they walked by. She was the only girl in the family, but she too was curious about things in the same way as boys were/are at that age. Luckily, her parents nor her older brothers ever found out that she had that book underneath her bed

Looking through this book again after so long, she was reliving those memories of hiding this book under her bed and reading it when she was all alone. It also made her relive the memories of her older brothers walking naked past her room and seeing their soft dicks dangling as they walked along with their balls sacks also dangling with them. At that time of her life, she wondered if boys had anything to do with this “Sex” thing this book was talking about and also, if girls had any connection to it as well. Her parents never really talked about these things as they were pretty much conservative types who never really talked about much anything. Plus, she did wonder if her older brothers, despite their parent’s conservate attitudes, were having anything having to do with this “Sex” thing. Despite her parent’s conservatism, her curiosity continued to grow and soon, she discovered what this “Sex” thing was all about thanks to boys she met and knew within high school. She also discovered how pleasurable and fun that it was. Luckily for her, her parents never found out about her secret sex life and that made her feel very happy and confident. Later on in her life, she would marry her high school sweetheart boyfriend and later bore their first child, their son Jared, and he was her only child. She did later become pregnant again, this time seeing it was going to be a daughter, but she suffered a terrible and painful miscarriage, which made her unable to conceive again. She and her husband divorced just as Jared was starting to enter his teen years and now, she was raising him on her own while living on her ex-husband’s alimony and child support, and, working as a secretary to support the both of them.

After closing the book, she got up from the chair and placed the book back where she got it on the shelf. She happily walked out of the bookstore and walked into a sports team’s store and purchased a Winter jacket of his favorite football team, the Green Bay Packers, which was the last one in his size. She paid for it with cash and happily walked out of the store.

On Christmas Eve, she and her son Jared were opening up their gifts. Jared, a good looking young man, who was nearing the age of 17, with light brown hair and blue eyes and a moderately muscular built body, opened up his present and was surprised to see that it was a Green Bay Packers Winter jacket. Madeline was surprised to see a very pretty ring that her son got for her. He had a paper route and saved up his money to buy it for her for Christmas. It also fit Madeline perfectly when she tried it on. She simply marveled as she examined the ring on her finger, and it shined brightly with the lights on the Christmas tree. Madeline was wearing a nightgown and Jared was wearing his pajamas.

“Thanks Mom!” Jared graciously and happily said. “I sure can use this since it is Winter, and it can be cold.

“I’m glad you like it, Jared,” Madeline happily answered. “I was lucky to get that last one that is exactly your size. I also love the ring that you got for me. It looks very pretty and the diamond like stone really shines beautifully with the Christmas lights on the tree.”

“I’m glad you love it, mom,” Jared replied happily. “I saved up my paper route money to buy that for you. I knew that you would love it. It also makes me feel good that you love it.”

Madeline looked at the clock on the wall and it was nearing midnight, which would make it officially Christmas morning once the clock struck twelve. She waited in anticipation for it to strike twelve. Her heart was beating rapidly as it was inching toward midnight.

Once it struck twelve, and the chimes started, she got up from her chair to head towards her room.

“Are you going to bed, mom?” Jared asked as he saw her heading towards her room.

“No son. Not right now,” Madeline answered. “I have something else special in store for you tonight. This special thing, which is another wonderful gift for you, I have planned will be something that you’ll remember for the rest of your life. You simply give me a few minutes and I will call you into my room.”

Jared wondered what his mother did have in store for him. His heart was also starting to beat rapidly as he waited in anticipation for what she was going to give him.

A few minutes later, Madeline said; “Okay Jared, you can come into my room right now.”

When Jared walked into his mother’s room, he was surprised to see her laying down naked on her bed. Although she was his mother, he still loved what he saw, and he knew it. His mouth was watering, and his rapid heartbeat was increasing.

“God mom!” Jared calmly exclaimed happily. “You look so beautiful naked! You also have very beautiful big tits, mom! I love the sight of them!”

Getting this far, Madeline opened up her legs to expose her lightly haired pussy. Jared was surprised even more now that he saw this. He also wondered why his own mother was showing off like this to him.

“Do you like the sight of my cunt, Jared?” Madeline asked teasingly, but passionately.

“I sure do, mom,” Jared answered honestly, but also, nervously.

Madeline also sensed a bulging of her son’s cock in his pajama pants. She also saw that it was throbbing very violently as he continued to gaze upon her naked body.

“Okay Jared,” Madeline finally began. “I would love for you to take off your pajamas and let me see what you have got there. It is okay. Just take off your pajamas and let mother see your manliness down there. Don’t be shy and nervous. It is okay.”

Jared slowly removed his pajama top by unbuttoning it and placing it on the floor. He also removed his undershirt and placed it on the floor. He slowly dropped both his pajama pants and his underpants.

When Jared finished, Madeline was amazed at the sight of her son’s already hard cock. She also saw that it was throbbing violently as he continuing to look his mother’s naked body over. She could tell that this was the very first time he saw a naked female and she knew, by the amazed and surprised look on his face, that he was loving everything that he saw. Madeline was also getting turned on at the sight of her son’s hard and throbbing young cock. She had seen lots of cocks, both young and experienced, but her own son’s cock was a little bit bigger than most young men his age, but also, it looked thicker than most young men his age.

“Come here, Jared,” Madeline motioned for him with her left hand. “I want to feel how hard and hot your cock is.”

Jared walked over to his mother and when he approached the left side of where she was laying, Madeline wound her hand around his cock and was amazed on how hard and hot it was. She also slowly stroked it back and forth, which made her own cunt get even hotter and wetter Her pussy was also starting to get a very intense itch Her horny urges were now taking over her as she continued to stroke her son’s stiff young prick.

“Does that feel good, my son?” Madeline asked teasingly and passionately.

“It sure does, mom,” Jared answered gladly. “It feels great.”

Getting this far, she continued to stroke her son’s young cock a little bit quicker, but still kept a slow pace. As she continued to do so, his stiff young prick got even stiffer and continued throbbing very violently. Her own pussy was also getting even more itchy as she did this.

“Jared,” Madeline began. “Have you ever fucked any girls yet?”

“No, not yet, mom,” Jarred answered sort of shy like. “What do you mean by fucked? Do you mean, like, get laid or something like that?

“Yes Jared,” Madeline answered happily. “That’s exactly what I mean.”

“No, I haven’t yet, mom,” Jared replied. “I have been thinking about it as I would love to get laid, but so far, I haven’t met any girl yet that would want to lay me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.