Emma's Painal Journey - Cover

Emma's Painal Journey

Copyright© 2021 by Kink Bug

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In a world where public sex is the norm and young women are trained to be sexual slaves for their husbands, teenaged Emma Martin starts her new life as a full time submissive slutwife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Scott took her to the city on his way to work the next day. Emma felt exposed even in the car ride. She was wearing a dark brown collar with her name on it, a nipple chain and a clit leash. During the car ride, Scott had put her new plug into her mouth, instructing her to hold it there.

The ride was torture on her heart and her holes. Her heart was beating fast, thinking of the gangbang that would soon take place in a filthy building under construction. Her holes were already sore, stuffed full from her special car seat.

Today would be a day full of painal. Not just painal, unsupervised painal, without her husband. The thought of it made her feel faint.

Scott stopped on the side of the street and gave her thigh a squeeze. He hooked the end of the clit leash onto the base of the plug in her mouth, then unlocked the car door.

“Take this, and give it to the supervisor.” Scott handed her a letter, then pointed “Go on, you’ll do great. Remember to get their numbers!”

His words of encouragement made her heart calm a little. She opened the door and stood with difficulty. The dildos scraped her insides as they left, making her grunt in pain.

All around her, the city bustled. Clothed men and semi-nude women walked past, only giving her a cursory glance. Scott flashed her a thumbs up and shooed her off.

Emma turned, incredibly self-conscious about her gaping holes, the clit leash, and the plug in her mouth. She clasped her letter to her tits, then hurried towards the building.

The workers in the building looked up when she walked in. They looked at each other, puzzled. The supervisor frowned, stepping forward and dusting his hands off on his jeans.

“Can I help you?” he asked.

Emma thrust the letter in her hands at him.

The supervisor opened it, and then raised his eyebrows.

“Listen to this, boys,” he said, motioning for his workers to come closer.

“Dear supervisor. My name is Scott Young. Your crew fucked my wife yesterday. It left an impression on her because she doesn’t like being fucked by strange men. I’m sending her back to your crew for a day of painal servitude so that she can get to know you and your cocks well. Hopefully after today, your men will no longer be strangers to her holes, which will make her feel better.”

The workers stared at Emma in awe and shock. Emma shivered at the words being read aloud. She had no idea what Scott had written and this was the first time she was hearing about it.

“Her name is Emma, or fuckpuppy. She is a painal slave who is allowed to speak. She is not allowed to touch her plug with her hands. It is only allowed to be in her holes. Your men will have to be the one to put it in her. I’ll pick her up at 7 pm. Have fun! Yours truly, Young.”

The supervisor tipped his yellow hat, then looked up at Emma, who was twiddling her thumbs nervously, drool dripping from her mouth.

He reached forward and carefully removed the leash handle and the plug from Emma’s mouth. She licked her lips, eyes tracking how he was holding the leash casually in one hand and the letter in the other.

“Hi,” Emma said, her heart pounding. “I’m Emma. Nice to meet you.”

Scott had left out two things that he talked about last night. Which meant that Emma would have to be the one to ask for them.

“Um.” she felt her face light on fire, noticing how all the men were now leering at her. There were five men here today. If each one of them fucked her just twice, that would already be 10 cumloads. She would be positively dripping with cockjuice by 7 pm! She imagined herself, covered in cum, standing on the street corner like a common whore and couldn’t help but tremble.

“I left my tail plug here by accident,” she blurted out “I’d like it back please. Also,” she shuffled in place, feeling self-conscious “I would like your contact numbers so that my master can arrange for another gangbang session in the future.”

This was met with wolf-whistles and cheers from the crew.

“Well, then, boys.” The supervisor tugged lightly on her leash. She stepped forward quickly, drawing closer to him and the crew.

“Looks like we have a painal slave for the day!”

The working men started to touch Emma’s naked body, running their hands all over her shoulders, hips and thighs. They squeezed her tits roughly, exclaiming at how soft and how smoother her skin was. One of the men slipped his fingers into her cunt, frigging her roughly.

“She’s so wet!” he said in delight.

His friend shoved him.

“Of course she does, she’s a painal slut weren’t you paying attention?”

“Are you really?” one of them looked at her curiously “My fiance isn’t at all, says it hurts too much to cum.”

“Not yet,” Emma admitted, feeling shy “I’m just a painal slave for now. I’m still in training, learning how to truly love having my asshole hurt.”

“That’s impressive,” the supervisor said with a nod. He pinched one of her nipples, making her gasp, “I’m happy to assist you on your journey to painal slutdom.”

“What’s the difference?” the young man in the red shirt asked.

“Well, painal slaves tolerate painal. They’re trained to cum from it. But painal sluts crave it. You can condition any girl to cum from painal if you’re dedicated enough, but making it so that they can’t live without it? That’s a whole different story,” the one who looked the oldest said. He sounded like he knew all about it. Emma felt her hole squeeze out some juice at the thought.

“Now we’re just being rude. Mr Young wants Emma’s holes to get acquainted with our cocks and we’re just standing around flapping our jaws!” the supervisor said “Clear a space and get your limp dicks out fellas! We can’t disappoint this lovely little fuckpuppy here!”

The crew immediately started moving the tools and equipment around. One even got out a broom and swept up some of the dust and debris saying ‘Wouldn’t want that pretty skin to get cut!’.

Another found a dusty old cushion from somewhere. He gave it a few hard whacks and then set it on the floor and said “For your knees, it’s the least we could do.”

Emma’s heart and cunt warmed at the show of consideration from these strange men. They didn’t seem so mean now, compared to yesterday. The supervisor unclipped her clit leash and draped it over some scaffolding. He put her anal plug on the nearest bench, then guided her to the cushion.

Emma knelt, still fidgeting a little and feeling nervous as the five construction workers surrounded her, each of them unzipping their pants and pulling out their hardening cocks.

“Say hi to Oliver’s cock,” the supervisor said. He stepped forwards and pushed his hips towards Emma.

She knelt up and leaned forward, bringing her face close to his dick. She took a good look at it, knowing that it would soon be hurting her shithole. She had to make her peace with what was going to happen, knowing that this was what her husband wanted.

“Hello Olivers cock,” she said in a soft but reverent tone. She gently touched it with her slender fingers and then kissed the head sweetly. She opened her mouth and gave the tip a hard suck before pushing her head forward. She looked up at its owner, Oliver.

He was looking down at her with approval in his eyes.

“Attagirl,” he said encouragingly “Now say hi to the others.”

Emma pulled herself away and turned to the one in the red shirt on the left. He was the one who asked if they should use lube, then proceeded to yank her clit to make her scream.

“This is Sam’s cock,” he said, voice a little unsteady, bumping his dick right against Emma’s button nose

“Hello Sam’s cock,” Emma greeted. She nuzzled it gently, then suckled on the tip like a baby would on a teat. Sam groaned in pleasure, but then Emma pulled away.

“Pleased to meet you, fuckpuppy. I’m David’s cock!” said the next man. Emma recognized him as the one who pointed out that she was a painal slave the previous day, and the one who swept the floor.

She kissed his cock first, swirled her tongue around the head, gave a lick up and down the shaft, then smiled up at him.

“Nice to meet you, David’s cock!” Emma said to it, pressing one more kiss to his balls before moving on.

“This is Rowan’s cock,” the next man said. He was a dark-skinned, tall fellow who had been absent yesterday. Today, he was the one who brought the cushion for her. He looked to be in his late twenties. Emma kissed his cock all over and then licked the tip coyly.

“Lovely to meet you, Rowan’s cock!” she said to it, then turning to the last man.

“Drew’s cock, saying hello,” the man said. Drew looked to be the oldest of them, having grey in the sides of his hair. He had commented on how young she was and he had loved it when she screamed on his cock. He probably had a lot of experience on training painal sluts and Emma found herself looking forward to learning from him.

Emma opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock as far down as she could, working her throat on him for a moment, then pulling off with a pop.

The way he looked at her, he knew that she remembered him. He smirked down at her as she said breathlessly “Pleasure to meet you, Drew’s cock!”

She sat back on her haunches, looking around at the dicks that would be pounding her for the rest of the day. Yesterday, she had felt so scared, so unwilling when these men had fucked her. Now, it was anticipation that made butterflies flutter in her stomach.

Scott was right, if she thought about it. If her problem was that she didn’t like being fucked by strange men, then she should make an effort to acquaint herself more closely with these men. That way, they would no longer be strangers to her and the main issue she had would be gone.

“It’s lovely to meet all these lovely rock hard cocks,” Emma breathed out. Part of her was surprised and pleased to discover that she really did mean it. These dicks and their owners would help her on her journey to complete sexual submission and she couldn’t wait to be guided along. She kissed them all again in turn, lifting them out to lick and taste their nutsacs thoroughly so that she could commit them all to her memory.

Oliver had his hand on his cock and was pumping it leisurely. He was grinning down at Emma as she rubbed his cock on the soft insides of her cheek.

“Sam, go get your cock acquainted with her other holes,” he ordered.

“Right away sir!”

Emma heard Sam get down on the floor behind her. He grabbed her hips and then yanked her backwards, hilting himself in her shithole with one hard thrust.

The air left her lungs with a whoosh as the pain of having her asshole split wide open in one move lanced through her entire body, making her arms and legs feel weak. He slammed into her hard and fast a few times, then reached around to twist her nipples.

“Hello Emma’s shithole! Nice to meet you, I’m Sam’s cock,” Sam teased her “I’m going to be doing painal on you today! So clench up and feel the burn!”

Emma squealed like a stuck pig at her anal violation. Her eyes rolled up into her head as her pussy gushed with love juice. The other men were stripping their cocks eagerly awaiting their turn. Their eyes were all entranced by the way Emma’s tits bounced up and down, and the wild swinging of her clit pendant.

The violent fucking of Emma’s sore hole was making her pussy so wet. Every time her clit pendant swung down against her open cunt, her juices would coat it. And every time Sam bounced her upwards, her clit pendant would fly upwards, flinging out drops of her cunt cream in every direction. It was embarrassing, humiliating, but Emma couldn’t stop the arousal building in her belly.

Sam grabbed her legs and spread them nice and wide so that everyone could see how her anus stretched around him, and how wet her pussy was from rough anal sex.

“Hello Emma’s pussy, Oliver’s cock, here to visit!” Oliver got down in front of Emma and then slammed his cock into her pussy.

SQUELCH!! Went her pussy eagerly!

The men cheered at the sound as Emma’s face burned with embarrassment.

“Attagirl! That’s a good fuckpuppy! Getting wet from having your ass raped!” Drew said, coming to stand beside Emma. He fed her his cock as Oliver pounded her sopping wet pussy and Sam raped her asshole.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of, fuckpuppy,” he said as he pushed his cock into Emma’s throat “Your holes are meant for serving cock and serving cock is meant to be a joyful thing.”

He was right, wasn’t he? Serving cock was meant to bring her joy. Emma turned it over in her head. There wasn’t any shame at being so wet because she was serving cock. She tried to convey her gratitude at his advice and encouragement by taking him deeper and moaning on his cock as Sam and Oliver continued to pound her lower body.

Sam, being young, didn’t last long. He slammed into her shitter a few more times then erupted inside her with a groan. David took his place immediately and slid his thick shaft into Emma’s ass without missing a beat. He took over the rough and painful violation of her shitter with a technique and deftness that spoke of experience. David and Oliver’s cocks filled her up completely, rubbing against each other through the thin wall that separated her ass and pussy.

Emma was used to being spitroasted, but not stuffed airtight. Scott was of the opinion that the training of her ass was more important, so he didn’t often fuck her pussy.

Drew pulled his cock out her mouth, noticing that she was having trouble catching her breath.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“Nineteen, sir,” Emma gasped in pain. She was pierced again with cocks, front and back, which made her squeal.

“Fresh graduate, I see. Where did you study?” Drew asked, tapping his cock on her lips but not letting her suck it.

“Clarkson sir! Graduated last semester, married two months ago!” Emma managed to moan out a coherent answer while being violated in both holes.

Drew tutted.

“Clarkson is great for technical prowess, but it never teaches the girls about true sexual submission.” he shook his head.

Emma gasped in pain, pleasure, and shock. Her holes were hurting, her pussy was gushing, but she was confused at his words.

“What do you mean, sir?” she asked, whimpering as Oliver blasted her cunt full of his sperm.

“They teach you everything about what’s proper, what a wife should do, what a wife should want, how to squeeze your cunt, and ass, how to suck cock, but not about what the husbands want.” Drew said. He brushed Emma’s hair out of her face with a sort of fatherly affection.

“That’s not true sir! I gave up clit pleasure for my husband! I’m in painal training because he wants it too!” Emma protested. She squeaked as Rowan came to fuck some more filthy noises out of her dripping cunt.

Drew shook his head, an amused smile on his face.

“All that is physical. It’s all based on technique. Look at you. You’re being raped in the ass and pussy by two men you’ve just met, but you’re carrying on a conversation with me.” He pointed out. “Your mind is still thinking about how to milk their cocks, how to suck mine. You’re still thinking about how much it hurts, aren’t you?”

Emma was stunned into silence. She was. The pain in her shitter, the rawness of her cunt, the bruising pumps of her rapists hips into hers, they were all running through her mind as it happened. She was still thinking of how she could move her hips to better facilitate her own rape, how to properly show her submission to them, hoping that Scott would be pleased.

“Your mind is filled with so many whatabouts that you don’t see what your husband truly wants,” Drew said “As for what it is, you’ll have to figure it out yourself.” He didn’t give Emma room to reply, just stuffed his cock back into her mouth.

David and Rowan finished up in her ass and pussy respectively. They sat there, Emma perched on their softening cocks, catching their breath. Sam wandered back, handing David her peach plug and a cum pan. David pulled out and stuffed it in quickly. Trapping all the cum inside her ass. He pulled her backwards off Rowan’s cock, who immediately positioned the cum pan under Emma’s slit. Oliver and Rowan’s first load gushed out in a white spermy load, splashing into the steel pan.

David held Emma’s legs spread open in the air as cum continued to ooze from her pussy. She panted with the effort of forcing it out. Finally David let her down. He and Rowan got up, tucked themselves away, and went to get some work done, leaving Emma with Drew. It was quite reminiscent of yesterday.

Emma knelt up and took his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Drew watched her for a while, seemingly unaffected. After some time, he grabbed her head and started to fuck into her young throat. He smiled cruelly at her when her eyes watered at the rough oral assault.

“Technically proficient,” he commented “But that’s it.”

He pushed his cock as deep as it would, then came down her throat.

Emma swallowed reflexively, staring up at him, feeling confused. Wasn’t that supposed to be it? She learned all the tips and tricks on how to satisfy a man. She graduated with flying colours. Scott never complained about her progress. What more could there be? What was she missing?

Drew pulled out of her mouth. He went and got her clit leash and clipped it onto her wedding clit ring. He tugged her along to where a steel frame stood at the side of the room. He pulled the clit leash upwards and tied it to the top of the steel frame. It was just high enough that Emma had to tiptoe a little. If she put her heels down, it would tug on her clit. Not enough to damage her, but enough to make her uncomfortable, and enough that she would be terribly sore later on. Drew grabbed a roll of tape and then loosely taped Emma’s wrists behind her so that she wouldn’t be tempted.

He stood back and gave her a long look.

“Take the time to think about it,” he said, then left her alone.

Emma whined a little. She rose to the tips of her toes, balancing on the balls of her feet. The position allowed her slack in her leash. She stood like that for a bit.

What did Scott want?

Scott wanted her to become a painal slut. Scott wanted her to be his cute little painal puppy. One that he could fuck over and over again, that would cum on his cock always.

Wasn’t she already doing that? Emma asked herself. She was doing her best with her painal training. She was already good at getting aroused when he was raping her asshole. The hurt in her shithole made her cream her pants. Sure, she was still afraid and if she could choose, she wouldn’t choose to have her hole hurt, but she never refused Scott when he wanted it.

She turned it over and over in her mind. When her ankles ached, she lowered her heels whimpering as the tension in the leach pulled her clit up and outward. She rested for as long as she could, then rose to tiptoe again.

Sounds of construction came from next door. Heavy machinery and the like buzzed and whirred. The smell of ozone filled the air.

A little while later, Sam wandered in again. He loosened the clit leash a little to give Emma’s clit a break. He spun her around and took her anal plug from her asshole then replaced it with his youthful hard cock. Sam took a moment to press the cum-covered plug into her mouth, then continued to hammer his cock into her hole.

Emma panted as her shitter was violated. She tried her best to milk his cock with her rectal muscles, facilitate her own anal rape and painal training. Sam shot his load inside her and called Rowan to bring over the cum pan.

With the amount that men ejaculated nowadays, it was difficult to hold more than 5 cumloads in a rectum. Rowan lifted Emma’s right leg and put the cum pan under her so that when Sam pulled out, the cum that gushed out would fall into the steel pan.

Emma blushed as her hole made farting noises. White hot sperm bubbled out of her aching hole. Sam wiped up some of it and fed it back to her. He put the buttplug back into her asshole, then took the cum pan away. Rowan stayed to tighten her clit leash again and squeeze her tits before leaving to continue working.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.