Emma's Painal Journey - Cover

Emma's Painal Journey

Copyright© 2021 by Kink Bug

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a world where public sex is the norm and young women are trained to be sexual slaves for their husbands, teenaged Emma Martin starts her new life as a full time submissive slutwife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Monday morning, Emma was focused on expelling out the cum-lunch Scott had left for her in her ass when she heard the doorbell ring.

“Just a moment!” she called as she felt the last of Scott’s morning load leave her pink star. She got up from the floor and crawled over to the door, answering it on her knees.

“Heya Emma!” Carla said brightly. Her hair was up in a simple bun. Emma could see Carla’s tit support strap through her yellow blouse. Her new friend also wore an underbust corset designed to support her large boobs while accentuating her slim waist. She had a dark brown skirt wrapped around her hips and her open toed sandals on. A soft leather collar with her name on it completed her look.

“Oh hey, Carla!” Emma exclaimed.

“Are you ready for our trip?” Carla asked.

Emma nodded eagerly.

“Sure, just let me put Scott’s cum away in the fridge first,” Emma said. She picked up the bowl and brought it to the kitchen.

“I’m gonna help myself to a drink!” Carla called from the front.

“Sure go ahead! Emma shouted back, sticking the bowl of warm cum into the fridge. She had to get dressed before she could go out today.

On her way up to the master bedroom, she passed Carla on her knees, deepthroating the water station’s dispensing nozzle and seeming to enjoy herself a lot.

Emma looked through her closet. Scott had put on her jewelry for the day that morning. He had put her in a soft pink cotton tit strap with a matching pink nipple chain. It went with her white collar and corresponding white tag. He had clipped on her favourite heart shaped pendant onto her clit ring and added a bell so that she would jingle with every step. She had strict instructions to be plugged if she left the house, but Scott had left the choice of plug up to her. Emma quickly pulled on her knee pads, white shirt and maroon skirt, then tied her hair into two pigtails.

She was nervous about leaving the house today.

Emma had moved from being a child and being chaste, to finishing school where she had learned to be a proper submissive wife, to being married and sexually available in such a short time!

Scott had clipped an “oral slave” tag to the back of her collar and Emma was not allowed to hide it. This meant that any adult male could request for her to get down on her knees and service them orally. Previously, she had only done so during her honeymoon when Scott had prompted her to do so. Now, she was going out without her husband for the first time since her wedding, and she was to service strange men who wanted her mouth. Scott even made her put on knee pads so that she could kneel at any given moment.

She grabbed her purse and then swiftly descended the stairs as Carla pulled off the cock attachment with a slick ‘pop’.

Carla smiled at her, turning her head slightly to show her ‘anal slave’ attachment. It seemed like their husbands were quite similar indeed!

Carla got to her feet and held out her hand to Emma.

“C’mon, let’s go we gotta catch the bus!”

Emma paused.

“Wait I gotta get a plug,” she said, and then dipped into her playroom. She picked up a long fluffy tail plug and wet it with her mouth. Then she reached behind her and pushed it into her horny asshole. The tail was long enough that a good three inches of fluff peeked out from under Emma’s skirt.

Carla made a soft noise of appreciation as she saw her friend walk out with the tail indicating her status as a petplay heavy wife.

Emma flushed at Carla’s eyebrow waggle, then followed the older girl out of the house, making sure to lock it and and put away her house keys.

The closest bus stop was a fifteen minute walk away, at the end of the street. Emma and Carla trotted along chatting about how well Scott and John had fucked the fear of cock into their individual assholes on Saturday. There were a few people waiting there, one of which was a tall redhead who wore nothing but a titstrap under her long shirt. Her cunt adornments clinked against each other every time she shifted, but the redhead didn’t seem to be bothered at all. There was also a middle aged woman who was wearing a smart looking coat, but nothing underneath it. Her bright purple nipple rings slipped out when she stood up to stretch. Her companion, an older man, tweaked them and gave her a soft kiss.

Next to them, both Emma and Carla looked absolutely conservative.

The bus arrived in a timely fashion. Emma and Carla got onto the bus and headed straight for the unaccompanied female section. There was a railing on the other side of the bus and one of the passengers, a black-haired woman in her late twenties, was leashed to it via her nipples. Her husband was standing next to her and neither seemed concerned at the display of public nudity.

“So where are we going?” Emma asked Carla.

“Just the main shopping district in the city. It’s very sexually liberal, and I think you’d like it!” Carla said.

Emma nodded. She was quite excited to see more of the city and to have her new neighbour Carla with her as she did so! The bus took a long meandering road into the city, the journey taking almost an hour. The bumpy ride made Emma shift in her seat repeatedly, winced as the tail plug dug into her asshole. She should have used proper lube instead, but it was too late to turn back.

The further they got into the city, the more naked women there were, Emma noticed. Back in her hometown, women were dressed for practical purposes. It was stupid to try and feed the ducks naked. Or catch a pig in the nude. But in the city, the upper middle class women had jobs that didn’t require much protection from the elements. What use was a shirt when you worked in a temperature controlled office?

“This is our stop!” Carla said, tugging Emma upwards. She paid the bus fare by tapping her card on the sensor, then disembarked. Emma followed suit.

Immediately she was struck by how much more people there were.

“Scuse me m’am!” a man in a black cap and overalls shouted, pushing past Emma. his armful of packages wobbled dangerously, but he made it across the street without spilling any of them.

“This way,” Carla said, pulling on Emma’s hand. Emma turned to follow her friend, blushing fiercely as they passed a man enthusiastically plowing a young woman over the hood of his car. The young woman was speaking on her phone, her conversation interrupted by his moans and her soft ‘ah’s whenever he thrust really hard.

They made only a street away before a man stopped them.

“Hey you! Blondie!” the newsvendor called out.

Emma stopped in her tracks.

“Me sir?” she asked.

“Yeah, you’ve got an oral tag don’t you?” he said, motioning her closer. Emma’s heart pounded in her chest. This was it. She was going to have to suck off a strange man in public!

“Yes, sir,” she replied, voice only shaking a little.

Carla squeezed her hand.

“Hey, it’s okay. We’ll do it together, okay?” she offered.

Emma nodded shakily.

Carla stepped up to the newsvendor.

“Sir, my friend’s a little new, what say you fuck her mouth for a little while, then finish up in my ass?”

The newsvendor, a middle aged man with greying hair, thought this over and shrugged.

“As long as I get to shoot my load in a sexy lady,” he said with a leer.

He came out from behind his newsstand. Emma slowly knelt down and opened her mouth. The newsvendor unzipped his fly and fished out his cock, placing it on Emma’s tongue. He grabbed a hold of her pigtails and fucked into her mouth with a few short thrusts.

This stranger’s cock swiftly hardened in her mouth, filling it and pushing a little way down into her throat. Emma let herself be used, making sure to bat her eyes up at the man.

The newsvendor groaned in satisfaction, then motioned to Carla.

“Get over here, bend over.”

Carla obeyed, hiking up her skirt and pulling her plug from her ass. She popped her plug into her mouth and bent forward to grab her knees. The newsvendor pulled his cock from Emma’s mouth and swiftly plunged it into Carla’s waiting asshole. Emma watched in fascination as she was treated to the sight of Carla’s pink and puffy hole open up swiftly for a strange cock. Carla seemed completely used to it, and utterly unbothered that she was being anally used in the middle of the street.

This being the city, nobody cared either. People just kept walking as if a middle aged man wasn’t viciously using a young woman’s sore asshole in public.

He finally grunted and emptied his load into Carla’s ass.

“Thanks,” he muttered, tucking himself away and moving back to his newsstand. Carla flashed him a peace sign as she pushed her plug into her freshly fucked hole, then straightened out her skirt.

“C’mon!” she said to Emma. Emma got up from the ground in a daze and followed Carla.

Their first stop was the mall. Similar to outside, there were numerous women in various states of undress, some in the process of being fucked by men. Carla disregarded all of them, tugging Emma over to the departmental store. There was a ‘wife-check’ railing where husbands who wanted to shop in peace could just tie their wife’s leashes to the railing, and leave them there. Since women were forbidden from touching their rings or leashes unless otherwise directed, they would wait there until their husbands returned. Outside the departmental store, there was one naked slave-wife with an ‘anal-slave’ tag and she was leashed by her collar to the railing. There were four men surrounding her, one already eagerly plowing her sweet young hole as she gasped and moaned.

Carla barely gave them a glance before heading inside.

“I want to get a few more shirts. John said I could buy something in a darker colour. We could get matching outfits,” Carla said enthusiastically.

They were stopped by two young men on their way. This time, Emma took a load of cum in her throat from the young man in the basketball shorts, and Carla took another in her ass from his friend in his black sweater.

Just like before, no one stopped to look or to comment on the fact that two young nubile women were being fucked by strangers in the middle of the departmental store.

“Thanks girls!” said basketball shorts dude, he gave Emma a pat on her head and helped to straighten out her pigtails, which he had been using as handles. His friend helped to scoop up the cum leaking out of Carla’s ass, pushing it back into her hole, then fucked her with her plug a few times before sliding it home.

Carla was positively wet by now and so was Emma, but neither of them would cum without their husbands’ cocks so they would have to endure until they got home.

Carla brought Emma to the women’s department.

“Look, these tit straps are so pretty!” Carla exclaimed. There were adjustable tit support straps and cleavage straps as well.

“Ooo I want to try these on,” Carla said, picking a plaid one and a soft peach colour one off the rack.

“Wait,” Emma hesitated. They weren’t allowed to touch their nipple rings right? Carla pulled another one off the rack, this time a dark blue colour and headed to the dressing room.

“Excuse me, sir?” Carla politely called to the attendant.

The attendant was an Asian young man who looked to be about 25 or so. He was only slightly taller than Carla, but had a little man-bun and looked very fit.

“Yes, how may I help you?” he asked, turning to them. His name tag read “Evan”.

“I’d like to try these on,” Carla said, putting the tit straps on the counter.

Evan nodded with a smile.

“Would you like to see some matching accessories? We have collars and clit chains too.

“Oh yes please,” Carla said eagerly.

“Just a moment,” Evan said and trotted off to get them.

“Are you going to touch your rings?” Emma hissed at Carla in alarm, blue eyes wide in disbelief.

Carla laughed at her.

“Of course not! That’s what the attendants are for!” she said.

Evan popped up again with an armload of what looked to be chains and ribbons, then led them to a dressing room for married slave wives.

Emma had never really tried on tit straps. She knew that her mother bought them at the local store back at home, but mother had never tried any of them on, just picked one or two and paid. Back then, Emma was still young and thus she tried on clothes in the children’s or the normal clothes department, which had closed door dressing rooms. Even then, it was always hurried because mother was always in a rush and Emma had to pull her weight in the bakery, so Emma had never been to the department that sold supplies for submissive wives.

Here, the dressing rooms in the tit strap department had cubicles but no doors. Not even curtains. It was expected that if they came to shop for clothes, that their husbands would be with them, and their husbands usually wanted to show off their beautiful wives. And if they were unaccompanied, they would need help from a man to hook and unhook their accessories from their rings, as women weren’t supposed to touch their own rings.

Here, Carla put her purse down and immediately started taking off her clothes. Emma looked at Evan to gauge his reaction, but Evan was busy laying out the straps that Carla had chosen. He probably saw dozens of naked women each day, Emma supposed.

“Which one first?” he asked.

“The plaid one,” Carla replied. Evan stepped forward and with very deft hands, unhooked Carla’s tit strap from her nipple rings and then hung it up on the wall of the dressing room. Carla had barely time to sigh in relief, when Evan looped the plaid one around her neck and swiftly clipped both ends onto her nipples. He then spun her around to tighten the straps. Carla yelped as her nipples were tugged upwards and the weight of her breasts pulled on them painfully. The pain made her pussy gush a little, proof of her submissive nature.

“So this one has a plaid cleavage ribbon and a belt with a hip chains and a clit bow.”

Evan pulled out the cleavage ribbon and threaded it through Carla’s rings, with utmost professionalism, ignoring the way that Carla gasped as her nipples were stimulated. He brought the ends of the ribbon together and tied them into a bow. Then he brought out the belt, which was also the same plaid colour, fastening it around Carla’s tiny waist. There were chains dangling from the side of it, which framed Carla’s generous hips very beautifully. The final part was the two chains in the front of the belt that Evan carefully hooked onto Carla’s clit ring, and the bow that he tied on top of it.

Carla looked very stylish, the plaid seemed to enhance the beauty of her smooth white skin, and the cute bow between her tits and legs seemed to say ‘peek-a-bow!’ when she moved.

But Carla frowned.

“It’s a bit much, the clit bow. And it doesn’t really go with any of my clothes,” she said.

“What about the dark blue?” Carla prompted.

“Of course,” Evan said. He undid all his work quickly, then gave Carla a quick wipe between her legs to mop up all her pussy juices, then started helping her to put on the blue tit strap.

“This one has a sky blue nipple chain,” he said, hooking the chain onto her rings, “With a butterfly pendant on it. No clit accessories, but there are cunt lip clamps and chains.”

Carla obligingly stood with her legs apart, admiring herself in the mirror as Evan placed the clamps on the front of her pussy lips and ran the chain around the outside of her thighs to the other clamps that he placed on the back of her pussy lips. The chains were a delicate silver colour with charms hanging off the side. They made Carla look quite ethereal and utterly fuckable.

“What do you think?” Evan asked, standing up.

Carla flashed him a cheery thumbs up.

“I think I’m going to get this one!” she said, then handed her own tit strap back to Evan so he could change her back into it.

“Not trying on the peach one?” Evan asked, as he started removing the accessories.

“Not me,” Carla giggled, “But my friend will!”

Emma froze.

Did she really want a stranger touching her like this? It wasn’t like it hadn’t happened before. Why, not even an hour ago, a complete stranger had fucked her mouth. Two strangers had fucked her mouth! Evan didn’t even have his dick out, yet somehow, the thought of him touching the rings that Scott put in her body, made her shy.

“Is it her first time?” Evan asked, giving her a look of pity.

“Yes, she got married only a couple months ago? Then moved to the city.” Carla smiled at Emma and pulled her to stand in the middle of the room.

“C’mon Emma. It’ll be fun. And think of Scott’s reaction when you show him your new outfit!”

Well, Scott would be pleased. He had bought all her things for her so far and she hadn’t had the opportunity to surprise him at all. Perhaps this would be a good way?

She hesitated, but then started to unbutton her top.

“Congratulations on getting married,” Evan said with a big smile “Your husband is a lucky man!”

“I’m lucky to have him,” Emma corrected him. She was, really. She hadn’t even expected to get into Clarkson, because her family was only middle class and Clarkson was for the wealthy. Yet somehow, she received a scholarship and then she met Scott during one of the mixers. Scott hadn’t cared that they were from different worlds. He only wanted her submission and that was something she wanted to give him freely.

“Relax, I’ll be professional,” Evan said with a wink. His fingers were warm and calloused. They brushed very lightly against her nipples as he unhooked her strap and set it aside. He looped the peach strap over her head, and clipped it to her rings. Emma felt her heart thump against her ribcage. His professionalism made her feel even more submissive. Here, she wasn’t even a woman, just his job. He felt no desire for her at all.

“Oh!” Emma gasped as Evan tightened the strap and her nipples were pulled upwards.

“This one comes with a button on cleavage attachments,” Evan explained. He came around to stand in front of Emma and pulled the front of her tit straps together. Then he fastened three straps across the top of Emma’s chest, creating a ladder effect over her breasts, and providing a sly hint of the cleavage underneath.

“It also has a clit strap in the same design.” Evan said, pulling out a clip that had two straps trailing from it. He gently removed Emma’s clit pendant and bell, setting them aside. He replaced them with the clip and then pulled the straps up to hook on Emma’s nipples rings. He then fastened more horizontal pieces of cloth between the two straps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.