Two Daughters - Cover

Two Daughters

Copyright© 2021 by DB86

Chapter 12

I awoke the next morning, with the strange sensation of feeling another person in my bed. It took me a moment to remember what had happened last night. Then I caught the scent of Mary on the pillow, and it all came rushing back.

It was Sunday and none of us had to work, but Sabrina was probably awake by now.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I whispered in her ear.

The words brought a smile to her lips.

We took a quick shower in the camper and went quickly into the house.

Sabrina was already having breakfast. She peered at her mom, judging her expression. She didn’t seem upset by this turn of events. Rather, there was an almost excited gleam in her eyes.

Then she looked at me and asked, “Did you hit a home run?”

“Sabrina!” we both yelled at the same time.

She stood up and came rushing to us and threw her arms around our bodies, crying on her mother’s chest.

“I knew it! I knew it!” she shouted.

When we released her, there was a tug on my pants.

“Can I finally call you Daddy?” Sabrina’s face was full of hope.

I went down on my knees. “Only if I can tell everyone you are my daughter.”

“Yay!” She started dancing around, filled with joy.

We all hugged her again. We were officially a family even when I hadn’t even proposed to Mary. She didn’t seem to care. Even so, I needed to put a ring on her finger as soon as possible.

We sat at the table to have breakfast as a family.

“So,” Sabrina asked, “how fast can I get a brother or sister?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.