Hostess at Ladies Night - Cover

Hostess at Ladies Night

Copyright© 2021 by Samantha Burnett

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Samantha decides to go work at an erotic club on ladies night, not realizing how demanding this experience will be, and what it will eventually lead to. Expect lots of humiliation, objectification, and eventually, a situation she cannot escape from anymore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   ENF   Prostitution   Violence  

I wanted to tell them the truth. I wanted to tell them that, okay, this was where our little game should end. I wanted to tell them that all of this wasn’t real, and that I was going to leave this troubling movie now. That all of this would be over once I walked out the door of the club.

But I felt a nagging pain in my stomach as I realized that this was very real. That all of this was no longer something I could control. It was a dark, complex web I had gotten myself into. Explaining to them that I had been naive wouldn’t even matter. Because no matter how naive I had been, I still had the threat of going to jail hanging over my head. I was still surrounded by creepy, violent gang members ‘saving’ me from jail, and demanding crazy things in return. Yes, they were saving me from facing eternal shame, having my life completely ruined and being sent to jail for half a year, but at the same time, I wasn’t so sure of the price they wanted me to pay for that. And on top of it all, they apparently held a grudge against me for cheating on them. Cheating!

Gab disappeared, while I still sat there on T’s lap, nude except for those provocative stripper heels, legs spread, with nowhere to go. I hardly dared to move. She just continued stroking my hair, quietly, while the only thing that could be heard was the loud music and chatter in the club, behind the curtain. Why me? Why not any of the other girls entertaining the visitors of the club on the other side of the curtain. T didn’t say anything, she just kept glancing at my body from time to time. I felt so very awkward, even threatened at the same time as her eyes ran over my bare breasts, my flat stomach, my slim legs, and undeniably looking directly at my pussy, with some sort of lust in her eyes I had not seen before in anyone’s eyes. My white skin contrasting heavily with her dark skin, and it felt as if she saw me as a trophy. A white trophy.

After a short while, Gab appeared through the beaded curtain again, holding some clothes in her hands.

“Go and change now baby, I’m hungry,” T said, while pushing against my upper arm, as a hint to get off her lap.

I stood up finally, and took the clothes from Gab. The expression on her face had not changed at all, she hardly seemed to care about all this, or about me, despite standing up for me earlier with the police officer. She handed me just two items. A small black thong, and a black dress, or at least, that’s what I figured that piece of cotton was. While both T and Gab were getting ready to leave, I stepped into the small, low cut black thong, stripper style, like everything in this place. I got into the strapped dress, and pulled it up. It was a simple stretch dress, but I was shocked to discover how short it was. Once pulled up to get my arms through the straps, it barely just reached over my butt, wrapping it tightly, and it would take only the slightest move to expose my bare butt in that skimpy thing. Sure enough, inside the club it wouldn’t have been out of place, but T had clearly said she had a dinner appointment. She couldn’t possibly have planned for me to go out in public dressed like this...?

I stood up straight while adjusting the dress, unsure, and realizing that I wasn’t going home anytime soon. T looked my body up and down.

“You look stunning, baby,” she said, then turning to Gab. “Don’t she look stunning G?”

“She look like one of your girlfriends for sure,” Gab answered.

“Mhm, let’s go baby, you’ll look good on my arm,” T then stepped up to me, taking my hand in hers. And that’s how we walked out of the VIP room, Gab walking out first, texting on her phone.

It was so strange to walk back into the club area, holding the hand of this dangerous gangster. For everyone to see. My life had just changed in that VIP room, while no one out here knew.

I was much taller than T, especially while walking on those platform heels, which made the whole image of us walking together seem even more unlikely. There was nowhere to hide from the gazes that followed us, and I swear T was walking slower than necessary. She wanted to show off what she had next to her. Me.

I tried not to look into people’s eyes as we walked past. Women sat at their small round tables, sipping from drinks, or getting some entertainment from one of the girls working at the club. There were no invitations to join them this time. No harmless cat calling. Just stares.

Then suddenly, I felt a harsh, painful poke from the side, right into my ribs. I gasped quietly as I looked at T.

“Move those hips, I don’t have prude girlfriends,” she hissed quietly, but in a very insistent tone, not looking at me, but straight ahead.

Embarrassed, I started to move my hips more while I walked, exaggerating the sway in my hips, and I was getting worried about how I must have been looking like some actual bimbo. Some kind of gold digger, next to a rich criminal. One foot in front of the other, I paraded through the club, next to T. In a split second, I made eye contact with Jen who was standing behind the bar, but she looked away, as did I. Did she know what was going on? Did she realize what had happened? Was she aware that I was probably not going to sign those papers tonight?

In the far corner of the club, the bachelorette party group was still there, sipping from their drinks. Once they noticed me, the bachelorette pointed in my direction, and all the others looked. I hated that they had to see me like this, that they saw me around these gangster women. I wanted them to keep thinking of me as just fun and free spirited, not as what I looked like now - some gangster slut. But there was nothing I could do, and they just stared at our little parade.

I could feel the eyes of customers in the club all the way to the exit, where my walk of shame seemed to end. Gab stood there, holding up a short, brown fur coat.

“Ma’am,” she said with a slightly sarcastic smirk on her face, baring her white teeth.

I barely managed to give her a slight smile, which was mostly because I feared these two so much. She was clearly looking at me to slide into the coat. I turned for her, and it felt embarrassing to have her help me into the coat, which was barely longer than the very short, tight mini dress that was hugging my body, leaving my bare legs completely exposed.

Gab then walked to the door and opened it just slightly while the bouncer was just standing there next to her. T stood next to me while we waited, her hand now running over my back, as if comforting me. After about ten seconds of silence, Gab gestured to us, and T took my hand again. It took a few seconds before I realized that this was probably all done to make sure there was no threat outside. I probably didn’t know half of what kind of things I was now involved in.

Outside, in the drizzly night, stood an expensive looking Mercedes, black with tinted glasses. Gab walked towards the passenger door, and opened it for me, giving me yet another bright smile, gesturing for me to get into the car.

I didn’t look around while I approached the car, those ridiculous porn shoes actually touching the ground outside for the first time. I didn’t want anyone to see me like this, with these people, and by ignoring whoever was around, I tried to pretend that the outside world didn’t exist.

I stepped into the car, and sat on the leather seat in the back, while T got in on the other side, next to me. In the rear view mirror, I saw a short girl with a young looking face and braided hair just like Gab’s behind the wheel, looking at me with curiosity, while Gab entered the car to sit in the passenger’s seat.

I looked back at her via the rear view mirror somewhat awkwardly. What would she think this was? Who would she think I was? My appearance stood out so clearly among these gangster types, with my bare legs almost completely exposed, peeking out from under the short fur coat. Not to mention the fact that I was the only white, blonde, feminine looking girl in the group.

As soon as all doors were closed, the car started to drive, down the street, taking a turn, and there I was, away from the club, in a car with what I presumed to be three gangsters. My future had never felt so unclear.

T was apparently reading something on her phone, and everyone was quiet while hiphop was playing through the speakers at a low volume. I couldn’t do much but look out of the drizzled car window, where people walked down the streets, the neon signs of the shops passing by as the car increased speed. I could have been walking there, casually shopping, with nothing going on except my usual worries. If I hadn’t pursued this crazy, stupid fantasy, I would have been free. I would have been able to make plans as usual. I would have had only shallow things to worry about. Now look at the dark, scary hole I had gotten myself into.

Just as I had started to do breathing exercises to deal with my rising panic, I felt T’s hand softly touch my leg, high up my exposed thigh, near the hem of my dress. I looked to the side, but she was still reading something on her phone, the bright light of her phone display showing her face in the dark car. She just caressed my naked skin casually, but firmly, while her hand crawled up, towards my panties. It was clear where she wanted to go. Nervously, I parted my feet just a bit, to give her access, once again too scared to not comply with what I thought she wanted. It was as if she waited for me to do that, because she immediately slid towards the small black thong covering my pussy, groping between my legs. I let her, as awkward as that felt, while she was apparently still on her phone, groping me firmly with her one hand, almost aggressively squeezing between my legs. I kept my legs apart anxiously and just let her. I didn’t want any trouble. I had been in trouble a few too many times by now. I could see the face of the girl at the wheel in the rear view mirror a few times, probably noticing what was going on, and I swear she was smirking. I looked away awkwardly, feeling my face get flushed.

Then, as sudden as she started touching me, she withdrew her hand. I looked to the side, at her, but this time I was met with her stare, her bright white, intense eyes scaring me once again, just as when she punished me for cheating. That pent up, deep anger that was probably not even about me “cheating”. She said nothing, which worried me even more. She just slowly reached to my head, and I wanted to hide. I wanted to disappear, but I was frozen.

I felt her fingertips sliding over my scalp and then grab my hair, and she pulled me harshly towards her. I had to support myself on the seat with my hand not to let my upper body fall onto her lap. She kept pulling, until my face was very close to hers. Her angry, no, her furious eyes, looking straight into mine.

“I thought we had an agreement,” she then spoke. Her voice was calm, but ever so direct and intimidating. I could feel her breath on my face. “Didn’t we, Princess?”

I didn’t even know what agreement she was referring to exactly, but disagreeing was the last thing I thought of.

“Yes.”

“You were going to be the best girlfriend ever. Weren’t you, Princess?”

“Yes.”

I knew the girl behind the wheel was still watching us in the rear view mirror, and maybe Gab was looking at what was going on as well. I couldn’t tell. T forced me to focus only on her. On her eyes. On her voice.

“Yet there you are, refusing access when I clearly...” she pulled a lot harder, forcing me to look up, “ ... wanted to feel your pussy...”

She pressed against the back of my head, so that I was looking into her eyes again, even closer than before. Her breath sent goosebumps down my back.

“And I have to fucking BEG you to give me some sugar from time to time, do I? Huh?”

She shook my head a few times, holding my hair tight, tugging hard a few times.

I hardly understood what she expected instead, but it made me feel so helpless, so desperate. I wasn’t able to meet expectations. I didn’t know them. And no matter how crazy this seemed, I felt that if I couldn’t make this work, the alternatives were going to be worse. Tears burned in my eyes as I desperately looked into her harsh, cold stare.

“I’m so sor-” but she cut me off, leaving me even more nervous.

“When I want to feel your pussy, you make sure your thong is gone. When I give any -”, she shook my head again, “any indication at all that I want to touch you, you fucking spread ‘em. When I seem bored, you fucking dance.”

Her voice grew louder when she continued.

“When I snap my fingers, you will fucking jump up and be at my service. When you’ve got nothing to do, you invent some way to please me. But above all, when you think you can act like some spoiled, privileged white bitch who is too good to give some sugar to her girlfriend from time to time...” She paused, looking at me in that severely threatening way again. “ ... who makes her girlfriend BEG her for sugar. Who thinks she did nothing wrong to the Tigres family. Who doesn’t take any of this shit seriously. When you think that, Princess...”

Tears rolled down my cheeks once again while I was forced to keep looking into her eyes. I was so very afraid.

She reached out with her free hand, and gripped around my jaw, causing an intense pain in the spot where she slapped me so harshly earlier. It stung like crazy, and I was about to scream.

“Still hurts, doesn’t it, Princess.”

“Yes ... ow ... ow...” I squirmed, half crying.

“Do you want the other side to hurt even more, little Princess?”

She just wouldn’t let go of my jaw. I thought I was going crazy.

“No, please, I’m so sorry, I mean it, I’m so sorry,” I begged her, crying, desperately wanting her to let go of my jaw.

She just stared into my eyes, for maybe ten, twenty seconds. Watching me cry. This woman knew no mercy.

“I’m going to give you an hour to prove that you understand, before I make you beg you had never been born.”

And with that, she gave my hairs another harsh tug, and pushed me back into my place. I was trembling. I even panicked knowing I had one hour. To prove it, anyway. To prove how I was going to behave around her. Oh god, this pressure was so intense. I had to do it. I had to try. I had to stop my endless pondering. I had to be in the now and save myself from yet more unbearable pain.

I still felt the panic in my body as I sat next to her again, knowing I had to show initiative. I had to show I was willing to fix this. Show that I was willing to be whatever it was she wanted me to be. I didn’t even know what that meant, to be her girlfriend. To be the girlfriend of some gang leader.

I felt worried while I was sitting up straight again. I had to do something. I had to make sure I knew when to give T attention. But that was impossible to know, as she was on her phone most of the time while she was sitting there, and she seemed so difficult to read.

Then, out of the blue, in an awkward attempt to do things right from now on, I leaned towards T, carefully moving my head closer to hers. She barely looked into my eyes, when I then moved closer and placed my lips upon hers, and kissed her. She didn’t resist, and kissed me back. My nerves calmed a bit as I then let her end the kiss, and without acknowledging anything, her eyes were focused on her phone again, and I withdrew my upper body and sat straight again. I was embarrassed about Gab and the girl behind the wheel witnessing this. Witnessing how I kissed T without any specific command, without a hint even. As if it was my own idea.

I just stared out of the window, onto the people on sidewalks, trying to avoid the smiling look of the driver girl in the rear view mirror who was very clearly looking into my direction every time her eyes weren’t focused on the road. It felt awkward.

The car took a turn, and we got onto the highway. I was becoming more and more worried about when we would ever return. Would we even return to the club tonight? Would I be able to get my coat, my things, and go home? What would happen to my things if I stayed away for the night? What about tomorrow? I had things to do.

But my stream of worries ended soon enough as I then felt T’s hand high up my thigh again, right at the hem of the ridiculously short, black stretchy mini dress, just like before. I felt a tremble through my legs, remembering very well that this was the reason for T’s outrage some ten minutes ago. I didn’t know what to do. But with her hand sliding up an inch closer towards my crotch, I no longer hesitated, and quickly reached down to lift the dress slightly, and in a strange mix of of embarrassment and panic, I peeled down the thong, and exposed myself to her. She kindly removed her hand for a second while I lowered the thong towards my knees, and I obediently opened my legs. This felt so humiliating. She didn’t hesitate at all, as she then casually cupped my now completely exposed pussy, while my legs were spread and my thong was wrapped tightly around my parted knees. She very softly stroked my pussy, petting it. She only looked at my parted legs for a few seconds before she returned her attention to her phone, while keeping her hand between my legs.

She casually kept caressing my mound, even very softly tapping it. No one would ever believe this happened to me. That I ever let myself be treated by that short, slim, but so deeply scary black female gang leader.

She didn’t stop. She started playing with my lips, caressing them, but only before trying to part them, which she succeeded at soon enough, exposing my pink pussy, and I was apparently fully on display for the girl behind the wheel to see.

“Now that’s some nice white girl pussy I wanna stick my finger in!” the girl behind the wheel then remarked, way too enthusiastically.

T responded immediately.

“You got driving to do. Once we’re at Akari’s, you can finger Princess’s pussy for a bit,” she said.

For a second, I wasn’t sure she actually said that. Did she just offer her to finger my pussy? That young girl behind the wheel? She was definitely not older than me, and I suspected she was even a few years younger. She was probably 18 or something. And she was promised my ... pussy?

“Yes!” she shouted, and stomped her fists on the wheel enthusiastically.

“Jesus girl, you ain’t getting enough pussy back at the house or somethin’?” Gab laughed.

“Not white cheerleader pussy like that, have you fuckin’ seen her!” the girl shouted.

“So your name is Princess, huh?” she looked into the rear view mirror, still smiling, showing her bright white teeth.

“Yeah...” I answered awkwardly, having no choice but to answer to my newly given name.

“Not only because of her face, but also because she thought she was all that,” T immediately added, while her hand left my pussy, trailing down the soft skin of my bare inner thigh.

“Ain’t that right, Princess,” T continued, not even looking at me.

“Yes,” I answered awkwardly.

The girl kept quiet, she probably knew that she shouldn’t ask about specifics. Or maybe she even knew. Maybe she didn’t even care. But she kept smiling as she kept looking in the rear view mirror. For a moment, I even thought she’d cause an accident by not having her eyes on the road.

Then, after minutes of looking out of the window, with T’s hand resting high up on my inner thigh, I felt something was up. I looked aside of me, and saw T’s fierce eyes staring at me. Directly at me. I knew instantly what was up. Oh god. I didn’t hesitate for a second, as I knew I had to fix this now. I leaned towards her immediately, my face closer to her, and immediately kissed her again.

“I’m sorry,” I even whispered, scared.

With yet another furious look, she pushed against my upper arm, as a sign to sit straight again. No reprimands this time. Not immediately, anyway. The uncertainty of not knowing whether I did the right thing was killing me. I told myself once more that I needed to pay attention. That I just had to do it randomly. That doing it more often was probably a better idea than not giving her attention on time.

T didn’t put her hand back on my thigh after the kiss I gave her, but I kept the thong down around my knees. I only dared to put my legs together so the girl behind the wheel at least wasn’t staring at my pussy the whole time.

We got off the highway eventually, and drove into a suburb I hadn’t been to before. I still felt edgy. I wanted to keep T calm.

Then, without any warning, or hint, or look into my eyes, I leaned towards T again, probably only minutes after I last kissed her. She anticipated as if it was the most normal thing to do, and I kissed her yet again. She didn’t always open her mouth, and I was just giving her a sensual kiss on her lips. Sensual. I didn’t even dare to come off as a prude by that time.

Meanwhile, the car parked in front of an Asian restaurant. ‘Akari’s’, the sign read. The car was barely turned off, or the girl behind the wheel already rushed to turn around in her chair to face me.

“Time for some white pussy. Hi,” she said.

I couldn’t answer. This was just too awkward.

“I don’t think she likes you much, Alyssa,” Gab grinned from the passenger’s seat.

“Polite, Princess,” I then heard T’s voice next to me. She didn’t even look up from her phone.

“Hi,” I then answered her awkwardly, looking into her eyes, trying to avoid the wide, amused grin on her face.

“That’s alright, she don’t have to like me, she just gotta gimme some pussy,” Alyssa said, while reaching down, to my thong, and roughly pulled it down.

“Open up,” she said, as she then roughly parted my knees, wide, and giving a very rough slap on my inner thigh.

I gasped, as I couldn’t believe how straight forward and eager she was, while my thighs were spread wide in front of her, and my thong was at my ankles.

“Wider, spread ‘em wider,” she continued to push me.

I was trying, wanting to avoid another hard slap like that, but my thong only stretched this far.

Alyssa then reached down, and roughly helped me pull the thong over my ankles, and off the high strapped heels I was wearing.

“Can’t you fucking do anything yourself. Now fucking spread wide.”

Before I knew it, T took my knee, and simply lifted my leg over her lap, causing me to sit completely spread wide in the back of the car, giving Alyssa a very clear view on my pussy.

“That’s right,” she only said with a smirk on her face, right before reaching towards my pussy without any hesitation.

She rubbed her fingers over my pussy a few times, probing against my lips, and then, just like that, she started pushing her index finger inside of me. She kept that bright smile on her face as she did, clearly enjoying what she was doing. She started to finger me rhythmically. I was being fucked on the backseat by this young girl. With T’s explicit approval.

Finally, T seemed to be done texting, and turned to us, while to my embarrassment, the wet sounds of Alyssa’s finger probing my pussy could be heard even over the hiphop playing in the background. But instead of ending Alyssa’s little game, T looked at me, and almost in a provocative way, stuck her own index finger in her mouth, actually licking it.

“Mmm, yeah ... good little sluts need it in both their holes,” she then said, after she took her finger out of her mouth, and stuck it out towards me.

She reached under me, and with my legs spread this far, she had no trouble finding my asshole. Without any warning, she probed softly, but her strength increased quickly, pushing her finger in. I held my breath, blushing deeply, not knowing where to look, as I then had fingers in both my holes.

The car smelled like sex, and I was breathing heavily, while T’s finger pushed deep into my ass, forcefully, and Alyssa kept pumping her finger in my pussy in a steady pace. T’s finger then started to fuck my ass, but slowly. I couldn’t believe they used me just like that. In the back of that car. In front of a restaurant. Apparently before going in.

I felt so humiliated. With my face flushed, and not knowing where to look, while I had fingers in both my holes, filled up entirely, feeling intruded, unable to do anything against it, while hardly knowing what to pay attention to, or where to even look.

Then finally, after minutes of being fingered in both my pussy and my ass, T withdrew her finger slowly, and finally letting it pop out of my tight hole, which sent a strange sensation through my belly that dragged me down into even deeper embarrassment.

“Alright, enough, let’s go,” she simply said.

Alyssa then finally pulled back her finger, and smelled it, just before she turned again.

“Damn,” I could hear her say, still enthusiastic about what she experienced.

I felt used, while I saw Gab reaching back and picking up the thong from near my feet, and handing it to me.

“Ma’am,” her sarcastic joker face in front of me, just like she did at the club, while I took the thong from her.

I struggled a bit to get the thong over my shoes, but then pulled it back up, and realized we were actually going to get out and enter that restaurant. Together. Everyone got out, and I followed. I quickly adjusted the very short dress after stepping out of the car, my bare legs accentuated by the high strapped heels, and probably immediately drawing attention of anyone looking into the direction of the car.

There were a few visitors gathered at the door of the restaurant who were clearly able to see us. T stood next to me, but she didn’t move. She just looked at me. I hurried. Another kiss. I had to actually lean down quite a bit given how I was taller than her. I couldn’t believe I was kissing this gangster boss even in public now.

She then put her hand around my lower back, and with Gab walking in front of us, T held me around my waist, while Alyssa walked right behind us, we must have been looking like quite an interesting group of people.

Just before arriving at the door, I felt Alyssa pinching my butt playfully through the thin fabric of the dress, under the coat. It stressed me out even further. I wanted her to leave me alone. The thought of a girl even younger than me getting to treat me like that was deeply humiliating.

Gab got in first, and we waited outside as she apparently took care of something inside. I did not feel comfortable at all standing there with them, while I could just feel the glances of people passing by, eyeing us over, so obviously looking at my bare legs exposed by the short, open, fur coat and the skimpy mini dress that would really only fit in a sex club or a porn movie, and my high heels even accentuating that stereotype.

Then I saw Gab at the door again, together with a short, smiling Asian woman who gestured for us to come further. The three of us then finally walked towards the entrance, and entered the noisy, crowded restaurant. Everyone was able to see us. Everyone was able to see how I walked there in that whore outfit, together with these gangsters. Not like a fun game, not in the fantasy world of the club this all started, but out there, in public, like a prostitute, surrounded by black, street wise, tough gangster women.

The tension in my body was crazy, as we maneuvered through the packed restaurant while I could see glances from couples, families and groups of friends from all sides. I didn’t dare to look anywhere but in front of us.

The thought of people judging me, or even worse, someone recognizing me, drove me crazy while I walked this walk of shame. T didn’t care, she just paraded me around like I was her property, still having her arm around my waist.

In the back of the restaurant, there was a short, five step staircase that led to a balcony with more tables, although there was only one table set, and the others were empty. Gab and the short Asian woman were already up there, while the three of us followed. Apparently this space was reserved for us, and no one else was there. The spot at least provided some privacy, although from a few places in the restaurant, it was easy to look up to see what was happening here.

The Asian woman greeted T and Alyssa with a cheerful smile and a loud voice, shaking hands and bowing at the same time. She was clearly a bit tense.

“Welcome! Welcome! Please, take seat! So good to see you again!”

When it was my turn to greet her, T gently pushed against my lower back, as a sign to step forward to her. The woman looked at me with that same neutral big smile on her face, but my hooker outfit couldn’t have gone unnoticed by her.

“This here is Princess, one of my new girlfriends. Say hi to Akari, Princess,” T said, while making me feel as if I was twelve years old or something.

“Hi,” I said awkwardly, while I shook her hand.

“Oh hello Princess, so nice to meet you!”

Gab and Alyssa already sat down at the table, while a younger Asian girl came over to take orders from them, politely waiting for us to sit down, but T wasn’t done introducing me just yet.

“Very pretty, don’t you think?” T said, while her hand caressed over my lower back, and we were looking directly at Akari, who kept her exaggerated social mask on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.