Becoming a Succubus - Cover

Becoming a Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by Terrafic

Chapter 6: A Pervert in the Night

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Pervert in the Night - A young girl attempts to change her life by dabbling in the arcane arts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When morning came, I felt fully recharged, almost willing to believe it was all a dream, except that my mark was brand new. My physical appearance was also altered by the changes I had made over time, and I felt no trouble holding onto them. The energy stored in my mark felt full and potent, far better than before. Even as I prepared to get dressed for school, the clothes appeared on my body. As I looked in the mirror, my mind flashed with images from the previous night. I remembered my clothes being torn away, and the smell and touch of Zeth.

I opened my mouth in front of the mirror, but nothing seemed out of place. The images continued to flash, showing me how I accepted Zeth’s penis in my mouth. It was strange the way I used my mouth and did things I had no idea how to do. Now that it was over, I didn’t seem to have any recollection of how to do it again. I sighed, then pushed the thoughts from my mind, turning my attention to school.

On one day in early November, I decided to press my luck before gym class. Rather than changing clothes with the traditional method, I stepped into a stall and allowed my power to quickly whirl my clothes into gym attire. I felt confident in showing my legs and arms, knowing that my skin was silky smooth and that more hips and butt were just a little more shapely than before. Even though I hadn’t made many strides socially, I still felt better about myself and that translated to better work in my classes.

As I swapped books in my locker after school the same day, I nearly jumped out of my skin when a senior was waiting for me after I closed the locker door. I knew his name to be Mason because we shared two classes together, one of them being gym. Still, he had never paid particular attention to me, so I didn’t know what he wanted.

“You’re Sophie, right?” He asked.

“Yeah,” I answered, probably sounding too timid.

“I’m Mason,” he introduced, smiling.

“I know,” I said, fumbling my response again.

“Oh, that’s cool, then. Anyway, there’s a big game this weekend and I was wondering if you’d like to go,” he said.

“With you?” I asked, my heart speeding up in a panic.

“With me, yeah,” he said again, smiling.

“Sure!” I blurted as if it were the first time a guy asked me out. It was.

At dinner that night, the excitement must have shown on my face because my parents were particularly interested in my day. I didn’t give them the same miserable answer as always, but I still didn’t tell them about Mason. Later, while sitting in my room doing my homework, the mark on my skin glowed bright purple. Moments later, the same sensation warmed in me that had happened in the store with my mom. I scooted back into the bed and rested my head on the pillow. When my eyes closed, I could see a handsome boy in his own bed. It was Mason from school, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. His penis was erect and sticking up in the air. On his phone, Mason was looking at a picture of me in my gym outfit. He had obviously taken it that day.

His hand held his penis and moved up and down at varying speeds. The expression on his face was tense and cute. His hand seemed to move faster as time went on and I wondered if his penis was going to make sperm when he finished. A knock on my own door dragged me from the vision and back to reality where I was apparently naked. I scrambled out of bed only to realize my powers replaced my clothes as needed. On the other side of the door was my brother, Howard, interrupting me to ask for a pen. I handed him one angrily, then shut the door, only to find that my mark was no longer purple. Mason must have finished, and I missed my chance to see it.

Each day for the remainder of the week, Mason didn’t so much as make eye contact with me. Maybe I had gotten my hopes up or simply didn’t understand how dating worked. I had expected Mason to be friendlier toward me, maybe walk me to class or at least talk to me every day. On Friday night, Mason finally texted me, saying that he’d see me at the game tomorrow. Before the game on Saturday, I drew from my energy and prettied myself up with makeup and sexy clothes. I decided to go with jeans and a crop top, along with a light jacket so I wouldn’t get cold.

Luckily, I understood enough about football to know what was happening in the game. It didn’t really come in handy, though, because Mason was too busy talking with the other guys. The game went on long, then into overtime before our school finally won. There was a lot of celebration around the field and parking lot, but we didn’t stay for too long. Mason led me away to the other side of the field, then through a small path between the trees into a spot that was obviously used as a hangout, based on the flattened grass.

Four other guys were there with girls as well. Each pair was spread out from the others, giving some room to potentially whisper without being overheard. One couple was already making out, and before Mason led me further on, I was sure that I saw one guy with his hand up the girl’s shirt. We stopped not too far from the others and Mason smiled at me as he pushed some of my hair to the side.

“You’re really pretty,” he said, then without further warning, he kissed me.

His body pinned mine to the tree while kissing me. His face was warm as were his lips, then I felt his tongue aggressively push into my mouth. I wasn’t sure whether to be happy, excited, mad, or scared. Down below, though, I felt more energy filling my mark and it was magnificent, better than masturbating, and better than having a guy jerk off to me. I was in a daze when Mason stepped back again, only coming back to reality when I saw him start to work his pants open. The other four girls around us were already on their knees, their heads bobbing back and forth on their guys.

Mason’s penis was in front of me now, the same boner I had seen in my vision earlier that week. He told me he couldn’t wait to see how good I was as his hands pushed me down. Nervousness and fright took over because I knew I didn’t want to do it like this. It became clear that Mason brought me here to show his friends, just as they brought their girls to do the same. I panicked just as his hands touched my head and I rushed to my feet again, then ran back through the small path.

I didn’t stop running until I was around the corner from my house. I slowed to a walk to catch my breath, not wanting to go inside and draw attention to myself. Now that I was away from the situation, I had the thought to go back and finish. My mark was already less than half full again and sucking Mason was sure to give me a lot of it back. The mark remained purple even as I went inside and undressed, showered, and dried off. Either Mason or someone else was aroused and thinking about me, and my mind was racing too much to form a vision of them.

I felt like everyone was looking at me the following week. Rumors had a way of circulating the school quickly, so it wouldn’t take much to hear that I, Sophie, had done something with Mason, or wasn’t woman enough to go through with it. By some grace of luck, or simply because Mason didn’t want to admit defeat, I didn’t hear a single word about it. Our relationship reverted back to what it had been. I didn’t talk to him, and he didn’t acknowledge my existence.

By Thanksgiving, my energy was running extremely low, causing me fatigue and cramps akin to having a period. The positive side of it was that there was no blood. I hadn’t even had a period since gaining my mark, thanks to Zeth. With school out for the week, our family was off to stay with relatives again for the holiday. I packed the night before, then masturbated to orgasm three times to relieve my cramps.

When we arrived at my uncle and aunt’s place, the same arrangements were made as before. They slept in the master bedroom on the top floor, my parents took the basement, then my brothers each shared a room with one cousin, while the youngest cousin had to give me his room and sleep in the living room. Once I settled my belongings in, I was forced to assist with dinner that night.

The adults ate at one table, while the rest of us ate at a second table. The worst part about it was that this was only the first night of the entire week we’d be staying there. It was going to be especially long for me because my aunt loved to groom me into being a proper woman. This meant helping cook, cleaning, sewing, and anything else she and my mom could think of. After dinner, I played Uno with my brothers and cousins, only managing to win one round out of six.

It was a relief to be alone for the night after all the social activities were over. To reserve energy, I changed clothes manually, putting on full-length pajamas since the house was usually colder than I liked. I woke up only a couple of hours later to a wonderful scent. It was like the smell of bacon or coffee in the morning, except that I didn’t know what this smell was. As I sat up to listen for anyone else awake, I noticed the purple color of my mark. The scent and gentle tingling along my navel relaxed me, and when I closed my eyes I saw my cousin, Ryan.

Ryan was on the living room couch holding his erect penis. He jerked off for a little while but stopped before finishing. After looking around, he got up and straightened his pants before heading to the stairs. That almost delicious scent grew thicker, which made me realize what it smelled like. Zeth had a similar scent, though not quite the same as this one. In the same fashion, I felt my pussy getting wet the more I breathed it in. Ryan stopped at the door to his room, the same room I was in right now. He pushed it open slowly.

He walked in and quietly said my name, but I didn’t answer. He stopped again beside the bed and closely checked my face to see if I was sleeping. I figured he was going to steal another pair of my underwear, which I didn’t mind since it would help restore energy to my mark. Then, my vision ended as he reached down and began to lift my shirt. It was immediately obvious he couldn’t see my mark since there was no reaction. I opened my eyes slightly, enough to see his hand, but also maintained the illusion of being asleep.

My small breasts were soon in his view, then he pulled his hard penis out again and played with it while looking at me. I now realized the smell was coming directly from him. I could smell Ryan’s deep, delicious arousal. This time, I breathed it in deeply. His free hand reached again, this time touching my breast, his thumb rubbing my nipple, which made it stand up. I pretended to turn over in my sleep, hoping not to scare him away as I came to a rest on my back now. He hesitated briefly, probably making sure I didn’t wake up.

Ryan touched me more, each time checking for a reaction. My lack of response must have increased his confidence because he lifted my arm and placed his penis in my hand. He held my fingers around him and used my hand to jerk him off now. His penis was firm and hot to the touch, and it was difficult to not squeeze it. My mark became a brilliant, hot pink, signifying my arousal and direct sexual interaction. The feel of it filling with energy was so satisfying, like drinking ice-cold water on a very hot day.

After some time, I figured Ryan was getting close to finishing because he was getting fast and rough with my hand, probably enough to wake me up if I was truly sleeping. He stopped abruptly and put his knee on the bed to lean in closer. I could feel his penis tense and swell in my hand, then a moment later, thick, warm globs fell on my body, landing on my small breasts. He looked around the room in a sort of panic, then left. His cum smelled exceptionally good, so alluring that I tasted a bit of it on my finger. The taste wasn’t particularly appealing, but I still wanted to taste it more. I swiped one whole glob of it up with my finger and put it in my mouth. No sooner than it landed on my tongue, I felt an incredible surge of energy flow into my body and filled my mark the rest of the way up.

I pretended to sleep again when Ryan returned with a towel. He carefully cleaned me and then fixed my top back into place before leaving the room. I sat up and checked myself, hoping that he missed some, wanting to taste his cum a last time. The mark beneath my top still shined pink, not that I needed it to tell me how aroused I felt.

I joined my mom and aunt in the morning to help prepare breakfast. Despite being forced into a traditional housewife role, I was in a good mood. As usual, the adults ate together, and I ate with my brothers and cousins. No one knew what had happened last night, that Ryan had used my hand to make himself orgasm or that I pretended to sleep through it. Even after having done such a perverted thing, Ryan didn’t seem to act any differently around me.

The adults put us to work after breakfast, sending us outside to work in the yard. The boys had to chop some firewood and I was responsible for piling it neatly. Everything was going well until my foot snagged a rogue piece of wood, which made me fall forward on the ground. I could tell right away that I had scrapped my forearm and banged my knee. Because the adults liked to make a big deal of things, I snuck inside through the back and went to my room. No one else had physically seen any injuries, so I figured I could heal any cuts by using my power. With a mere thought, my outdoor clothes landed on the floor, leaving me dressed in a t-shirt and shorts instead, which exposed the scrape on my arm and knee.

Ryan came bursting into the room as I was about to attempt to heal myself. Even with so many others around the house and outside, I could still clearly smell Ryan. It was almost as if there were some small bit of invisible string connecting him to me. I could sense his concern and worry for my well-being.

“Are you okay?” He asked, then quickly went to retrieve some first-aid supplies after I nodded.

He returned and assisted with cleaning and covering the injury on my arm, then did the same with my knee. The more he worked on my leg, the more heat I could feel from his body. His scent also changed to what it had been last night, that potent, attractive smell, the one I was certain of meant that he was turned on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.