Becoming a Succubus - Cover

Becoming a Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by Terrafic

Chapter 5: The New Design

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: The New Design - A young girl attempts to change her life by dabbling in the arcane arts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was mid-October now and my seventh week back at school. There were still no unexpected changes to my body, only the ones I had made myself. Even with more practice now, I still had a hard time maintaining the changes, like keeping my hair in a perfect state or preventing hair from growing on my legs. My energy was also filling a lot slower again, so I assumed people were losing interest in me. I contemplated showing more skin or posting some risqué pics online, but I also didn’t want to come off as some slut.

By the end of the week, I was unable to dress myself using magic, and at the end of the month, my mark was completely void of any activity. Masturbating myself didn’t provide nearly enough energy to maintain my current lifestyle and I didn’t want to keep subliminally convincing boys to jerk off to me. I tried for two days to meditate and find assistance with my power, but it was a waste of time. I was going to have to call Zeth. When Halloween came, it was the perfect opportunity for me to stay home alone. My family would all be out engaging in various activities, leaving me time to myself.

“Zeth,” I called out loud while sitting on the bed in my room.

The room was dark and quiet, everything still except for my breathing. When Zeth didn’t come, I wondered if he had abandoned me now. If Zeth was truly an incubus, I was sure he expected his girls to retrieve energy for him regularly. Why would he want someone like me who could barely get by? There were plenty of girls out there that could get energy from the boys with ease.

Then, I watched videos on my phone, I felt an intense arousing heat swirl around my body, then swiftly gathered between my legs. My pussy throbbed hotly and became incredibly wet, which meant that Zeth was here. I sat up and looked around, only finding darkness. A throbbing pleasure made me squeeze my legs together, and I stood now, looking for him, in need of him. The wet arousal of my pussy dripped along my thigh in a manner only possible when caused by Zeth.

“Zeth, “I called again, my voice filled with want and need.

“My dear Sophie,” his voice said. “Are you enjoying my gift?” His figure was now behind me, a pleasant hand lifting my shirt to touch the mark, making me shiver.

“Yes, but I need help,” I said submissively.

“You want to have better control over your new power, yes?” Zeth said in his deep, smooth voice, almost as if his words were being spoken directly into my brain.

“I can’t replenish my energy fast enough,” I said.

“Is not the world already at your disposal?” He asked as his body gently touched mine from behind.

“No one is- “I paused, embarrassed by what I needed to say. “No one is- no one is masturbating to me anymore.”

“You only need to give them a reason to do so,” he said, and I felt his hand move up my shirt, his fingers gripping my small breasts. “You already have everything you need at your disposal. Your body is your strongest weapon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.