Becoming a Succubus - Cover

Becoming a Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by Terrafic

Chapter 4: Back to School

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Back to School - A young girl attempts to change her life by dabbling in the arcane arts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up early for my first day of school, both excited and dreading it. My reflection looked back at me in the mirror as I stood nude in front of it. It was time to see if my practice and hard work would pay off now. I had masturbated a lot and even called my cousin, Ryan, in hopes that he’d jerk off to me again. The mark was nearly full now, providing a sensation of power as the energy seemed to flow from my head down to my toes.

I practiced the best I could while preserving energy for today. The entire point of doing all of this was to improve my social life at school. This was it now, the time had come to put my stored energy to use. Unsure of what exactly to do, I ran my hands over my face, focusing the energy on my palms while picturing my face as perfect and beautiful. At the same moment, my reflection changed, making me smile widely. My eyebrows were trimmed and shaped, eyelashes lengthened, eyes brightened, lips plump and glossy, and my cheeks soft and contoured.

I dressed in my school uniform with excitement, continuing to deplete my stored energy along the way. I made my legs smooth and devoid of hair before pulling on my stockings, then managed to manicure my nails before the mark was empty again. The changes were noticed at breakfast, but they were too unbelievable to explain away.

My new look turned heads at school, even pulling the attention of popular boys who had never given me the time of day. Still, none of the popular students talked to me, which was fine. I didn’t expect anyone, especially the other girls, to suddenly be friendly. This was only the first day of what I hoped to be an eventful and successful year. I felt confident that things would steadily improve as I honed my skills.

I made small changes to myself on each day of the first week until merely masturbating didn’t keep up with my energy needs. If I wanted to continue using my new power, then I’d have to increase my energy intake. On Friday, I devised a plan to execute at the end of the day. When the bell rang to end the final period and everyone rushed to their lockers, I swiped a hand over my chest to make my top partially see-through. I walked with my back straight and chest out to draw attention as I passed a group of guys huddled in the normal spot.

The first one caught a glimpse and then informed the others of my appearance. Before long, all of them were looking at me and I did my best to feign ignorance. By the time I made it outside and around the building, I felt fatigued, but still reversed the effect on my top. My mark was empty, so trying to use my power with no energy caused cramp-like pains. If my plan went well, though, some of the guys would jerk off to me, or at least I hoped. I even texted my cousin, Ryan, to keep him thinking about me.

I kept looking at my mark once I got home, hoping and waiting for it to fill with energy again. I finished my homework and showered, then prepared myself for bed, still bearing an empty mark as I lay down. Even with the magical changes to my appearance, apparently, the boys still didn’t want to think about me. Filled with disappointment, I turned around and closed my eyes, not wanting to even masturbate myself.

As soon as I woke up, I rechecked the mark again, only to find it still empty. My mood soured, which carried on through breakfast, not that my family expected much from me anyway. After breakfast, my mom informed me that I’d be accompanying her to the store to get groceries. It was obviously a ploy to force me into a social situation, punishment for being grumpy at breakfast.

My mom surprised me in the car by playing a radio station I liked, but it doesn’t do much for my mood. Still, I appreciated the gesture and tried to lighten up and act like a good daughter by paying attention and helping her shop. Of course, helping her out was a benefit to me as well since it meant getting home quicker. She sent me to the deli to get the meat and cheese while proceeding along each aisle. I waited in line for my turn while scrolling my phone, then as I place the order, I feel a tingling sensation around my navel. It increased with intensity over time while I collected the packs from the counter and was doubled when I finally had everything.

I carried the meat and cheese along the back of the store while looking for my mom. The tingling began to spread from my navel and worked its way down into my genitals. The sensations transitioned from butterflies in my stomach to sexual pleasure in my clitoris and inside my vagina. I walked faster in search of my mom with the urgency of pleasure rising inside me. I quickly dropped the packs in our cart as soon I found her, then hurried off to the bathroom. No sooner than I locked the stall, I began to have an orgasm. I gripped and rubbed my crotch through my pants with one hand and squeezed the area of my mark with the other. The pretty design was glowing a brilliant purple and I didn’t know if one person or several were pleasuring themselves to me, but the mark filled to the top rapidly. Its fullness made me feel rested and energized as if I just had the best sleep of my life followed by a fulfilling breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.