Becoming a Succubus - Cover

Becoming a Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by Terrafic

Chapter 3: My Mark

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: My Mark - A young girl attempts to change her life by dabbling in the arcane arts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling, giving myself time to recall my strange dreams again. I sit up and pull the covers away, remembering the mark, his nail designing my skin, and the burning. When I lift my shirt, my heart begins to race, and it comes into view. I rub it with my fingers, but it doesn’t erase or even smudge. I rub harder out of panic, then with both hands, making my skin red but leaving the mark unaffected. There’s no way I can let my parents or anyone see this, not with our strict no-tattoo policy. A sense of calm comes to mind, so I close my eyes, and as if being guided, I run my hand across the marking from one side to the other, making it vanish. I repeat the motion in the opposite direction, and it reappears. I smile.

“Why are you so happy?” Alex asks me at breakfast.

“Am I not allowed to be happy?” I say back sarcastically.

After breakfast, I head straight back to my room and reveal my mark again. I focus my thoughts on it, which guides me to look at the resemblance of the vaginal area. It’s filled partially with a glowing bar of sorts, almost like a meter. “My energy,” I say to myself as the knowledge seems to come to me. It’s like the information I need to know downloads itself directly into my head. I’m eager to see what I’m capable of now, especially since this power can do things like stop my period. The mark shows my energy is almost empty, so I doubt I can do much without building it up first.

I stand in front of the mirror in my room, gazing at my plain reflection. I picture the popular girls at school and even some celebrities; my attention focuses on their faces, eyes, nose, lips, eyebrows, and eyelashes. I bring my hands up and cover my own face, then guide the energy through my palms. It feels warm as it leaves the marking and travels up my body and through my arms. When I put my hands down again, I smile widely at my reflection. My face is entirely made over, my eyebrows trimmed, my eyelashes lengthened, and my eyes painted perfectly with eye shadow. My cheeks are smooth, layered with blush, my lips full, and colored black, my favorite color. My lips change to red with a focused thought, and I grin. I can feel my energy getting low, so I undo the changes and restore my face to its natural state.

I undress in front of the mirror and then stare at my mark. The more energy I fill it with, the more I’ll be able to do. I begin touching my clit, slowly bringing myself into arousal. My mark glows pink, getting brighter in sync with how aroused I am. I keep rubbing myself, finding what I like, what makes me feel good. When I finally cum, the mark fills very little, even less than I had this morning.

I’m distracted at dinner, seeking answers to questions in my own mind, like I’m searching the internet. It isn’t as direct as a search engine, though, and it only works when I’m as specific as possible. When dinner is over, I head back to my room and masturbate again, yielding the same results. I do it a third time, trying to put my mind into it, involving myself as much as possible, like Zeth said. Even three orgasms don’t fill my energy back to where it was initially.

I spend the next couple of days trying to find ways to fill it faster. I touch myself, finger myself, toy with my nipples, and even watch porn, but none of it helps me gain any quicker. My brothers leave the house for a while, so I use the time to manage my feminine care. With them gone, I don’t have to worry about the constant knocking on the bathroom door while I’m trying to shave. I bring the blade to my leg, then I get a different idea. First, I reveal my mark, then focus the energy push it down my legs, and it makes the hairs in my skin vanish. I repeat the process for my crotch until I’m entirely hairless on my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.