How Does Your Garden Grow…? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow…?

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joanna Louise Parrish and Savannah ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Smythe... Only recently arrived at Mount Thomas, Constable Joanna Parrish encounters a former prostitute! What is it about Savannah...?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“Joanna...?” prompted Tess – Constable Joanna Parrish opened her mouth to reply, but words had failed her once again. She blushed. Sergeant Tess Gallagher smiled...

“So who is she then, Constable Parrish?” she demanded to know,

“I might be wrong,” the older policewoman continued, “But I think you’re up to something, Joanna?”

“S-Sarge...?” Joanna gasped. She could think of nothing else to say.

“So, who is she?” Tess asked, toying with the collar of her uniform shirt,

“So, you have your new ‘girlfriend’ dropping by tonight huh...?”

Joanna nodded. It was pointless to deny it. Tess knew – that much was obvious,

“I take it,” added Tess, “That me being here has caused you a problem, Constable Parrish?”

Not that the thirty year old blonde waited for Joanna to answer – she could see it in Joanna’s eyes,

“I should’ve known?”

“ ... you have a girlfriend, Joanna?”

“Y-Yes...” confirmed the brunette finally.

Tess continued to massage the seated policewoman’s shoulders – Joanna avoided eye contact with her,

“I’m sorry, Sergeant Gallagher...”

““And, you’re expecting her any minute eh...?” Tess whispered. Joanna nodded without speaking.

Well, this should be ‘interesting’...?” observed the older policewoman,

“Who would’ve thought, Joanna – Constable Parrish has a girlfriend in Mount Thomas now?”

“Y-Yes...” Joanna replied.

“Don’t worry,” Tess reassured Joanna, “I won’t tell Tom Croydon, if that’s what’s worrying you?”

Running her fingers across the seated policewoman’s shoulders, Tess took a step back...

“You really don’t mind, Sergeant Gallagher?” Joanna queried. Tess shook her head...

Pausing, Sergeant Tess Gallagher sat back on the adjacent desk – Senior Constable Maggie Doyle’s desk. Self-consciously, the blonde Divorcee brushed the dust from her uniform shirt,

“But...?” continued Joanna. She hesitated.

“If anything, I’m a little jealous...?” Tess confessed – she tugged at her shirtsleeve,

“I mean,” she whispered, “I know all about Robyn and Maggie, Joanna?”

“Not that I’m going to tell Senior Sergeant Croydon about them either...?” Tess added,

“But, I am a little jealous, Joanna – I don’t seem to have anybody huh...?”

“S-Sarge...?”

Joanna turned in her seat – the smile disappeared from the older policewoman’s face.

Joanna Louise Parrish offered the thirty year old blonde a reassuring smile,

“I didn’t realise, Tess?”

Nobody had really known. Teresa Anne Gallagher was bi.

There had been rumours. And, Inspector Monica Draper had even suggested she was bi.

Yet, it wasn’t until that moment that Joanna knew,

“There’s more, Tess – I should’ve told you some days ago too!”

Joanna reached towards Tess. Sergeant Tess Gallagher bit her lip.

The young brunette policewoman took hold of her hand...

“S-Savannah...” She purred. Tess hesitated again,

“Savannah Hamilton-Smythe, Sergeant Gallagher...” Joanna confessed, pulling Tess to her,

“Savannah...?” responded the blonde.

“And, there’s really no need to be ‘jealous’ of me, Sarge?” Joanna suggested – Tess closed her eyes.

Leaning a little closer, Joanna slowly ran the very tip of her moist tongue over the older policewoman’s nametag – Sergeant Tess Gallagher groaned...

“This will be our little ‘secret’ huh...?” Joanna added.

“Y-Yes...” agreed Tess with a sigh.

She opened her eyes.

Beneath the crisp pale-blue fabric of her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt, her nipples had grown hard and erect – the blonde’s alabaster skin tingled. She struggled to speak...

“I don’t think Savannah will mind, Sarge?”

Tess shuddered, but said nothing.

She just offered another soft ‘girlish’ sigh as Joanna began to tease at her nipples with her tongue,

“I do like how you wear your police shirt...?”

Joanna had really had no idea about Tess. But, she had suspected there was something more to Tess,

“I do like how you taste, Sarge?”

“J-Joanna...?”

The younger policewoman continued to tease at the blonde’s nipples through the fabric of her shirt,

“P-Please...?” Tess protested half-heartedly.

Joanna now began to ‘suckle’ her colleague’s left nipple through her shirt...

“I think,” gasped Tess, “We may have ‘company’ now, Constable Parrish?”

She could hear footsteps outside. Hi-heels.

“So, I’ll go and make us all a coffee...?” Tess offered – Joanna now heard the approaching footsteps.

Licking at her trembling lips, she glanced across at the front door and released her hold on Tess,

“Something stronger maybe, Joanna?” added the blonde policewoman.

“Rebecca will be with Savannah...” Joanna warned – Tess hesitated.

​Joanna now realised that Tess had given her carte blanche when it came to Savannah. And, she could not quite believe it...? There was an emotional vulnerability. Sergeant Tess Gallagher had revealed a little of herself – a lonely thirty year old Divorcee. By rights, she should’ve reprimanded Joanna. If nothing else, for keeping her illicit ‘relationship’ with the former prostitute, a secret.

Their unexpected moment of intimacy was over. And, as Tess moved away, Joanna found herself recalling what Savannah had said that first time at her farmhouse...

“You work for Tess Gallagher?” Savannah had asked Joanna,

“Teresa fuckin’ Anne Gallagher huh...?” the former prostitute had later hissed.

Tess Gallagher? Was there a connection...?

“I am sorry, Tess – I really should’ve told you about Savannah – forgive me?”

Tess lingered. Resting her right hand on the seated brunette’s shoulder, she gazed at the front door,

“There’s nothing to forgive, Joanna...” Tess assured her subordinate.

“It’s been awhile, hasn’t it...?” whispered Joanna, sensing the blonde’s inner frustrations,

“So, it’s true then, Sergeant Gallagher?” she then continued - Tess hesitated a moment longer.

Teresa Annette Gallagher had not enjoyed ‘intimacy’ with another woman in almost eighteen months,

“I know,” Joanna added, “There’s been rumours about you and Inspector Falcon-Price, Sarge?”

“And, it was said that you were here to ‘spy’ for Monica Draper too...?”

“But, I think I always knew better – Robyn and Maggie as well, Sarge?”

Tess nodded. She was unable to speak. Quite incapable of words...

“We suspected you were Bi, but it was really none of our business...?”

Tess ran her fingertips over the brunette policewoman’s shoulder – she smiled wistfully,

“Is that why Tom Croydon treats you with contempt huh...?” Joanna enquired.

Tess responded with a shrug – she turned to the open doorway.

“Not quite...?” the older policewoman muttered.

“I’m so sorry, Sergeant Gallagher?” purred Joanna – she stood up...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.