How Does Your Garden Grow…? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow…?

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joanna Louise Parrish and Savannah ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Smythe... Only recently arrived at Mount Thomas, Constable Joanna Parrish encounters a former prostitute! What is it about Savannah...?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

It was late.

A little after five o’clock on a lazy Summer’s afternoon.

The sun hung low above the western horizon. And, a slight southerly breeze was blowing.

Summoned by a troubling telephone call, Joanna had finally arrived at her girlfriend’s farmhouse off Old Quarry Road. Not that the twenty-five year old brunette really knew what the problem was...?

All that Constable Joanna Parrish knew was that she had been summoned.

There had been another anonymous complaint about Savannah Hamilton-Smythe. That had been no real surprise. But, that had been earlier in the day. Joanna had been attending the Mount Thomas Magistrates Court all day. She had not been too worried. She assumed it was all part of Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon’s personal vendetta. So, Joanna doubted it would amount to anything.

Nonetheless, her ‘Officer in Charge’ had sent the newly-appointed, ‘Acting’ Sergeant Robyn Taylor with Senior Constable Maggie Doyle to follow the matter up – Sergeant Tess Gallagher was on Leave.

This Joanna did not know until it was too late.

Notwithstanding the assurances Maggie had provided, that Savannah was not growing cannabis, Tom had all but ordered the two policewomen to arrest the former prostitute for something. And, he didn’t care what – the ‘Officer in Charge’ just wanted Savannah Hamilton-Smythe in custody. Robyn and Maggie had protested, but it was to no avail. Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon had dismissed what both Constable Joanna Parrish and the rest of his policewomen had reported. He insisted Savannah be arrested and brought up on charges.

Savannah had called the Mount Thomas Police Station. And fortunately, she had been able to speak to Joanna, no longer after the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had returned from Court. Her message however, had been worryingly cryptic...

“We have a little problem, Joanna...?” Savannah had said.

There had been no panic. No real concern in her tone. It had been surprisingly matter-of-fact.

“Seems, our little secret’s no longer a secret?” was all Joanna’s new girlfriend had offered as an explanation – Joanna had not been able to speak longer with Savannah, for Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon and Senior Constable Nick Schultz were still in the room,

“I need you here now, Joanna?” Savannah had added. She had then hung up.

That had been almost an hour before.

Joanna had been surprised to see the ‘Holden ‘Commodore’ police car parked at the front of Savannah’s secluded farmhouse – she’d noticed Savannah’s ancient Toyota ‘Landcruiser’ and also another car by the pile of firewood. But, she had no idea whose Mazda MX-5 it was...?

The young brunette had waited until Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon had finished for the day. That was being cautious. Joanna Louise Parrish believed it would be necessary to be a little prudent, even though she had no real idea what was happening? Nobody else at the Mount Thomas Police Station suspected a thing, and the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ was intent on maintaining the subterfuge for now – her career with the Victoria Police depended on her keeping the illicit relationship with Savannah from her ‘Officer in Charge’ and nothing else really mattered...

“What the...?” she wondered aloud,

“What’s going on huh...?” Joanna sked herself, parking her car behind the police vehicle.

“Robyn and Maggie are still here – they can’t have arrested Savannah?”

Joanna switched the ignition off. She’d been concerned about Savannah ever since her telephone call,

“What’s happened...?” she asked herself, opening her car door.

The dust swirled about her. And off in the distance, a lone Kookaburra laughed.

Joanna climbed from her car.

She still wore her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt. However, she’d knotted the shirt ‘halter style’ about her waist in a somewhat non-regulation fashion. As usual, Joanna had neatly-rolled the sleeves even shorter and the uniform shirt’s collar was pressed flat. That was her trademark style.

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ had substituted a pair of ‘Adidas’ tracksuit pants for her dark-blue uniform pants. And, she now wore a pair of ‘Nike’ running shoes instead of her issue black ‘court’ shoes. Shouldering her issue handbag, she paused. Closing her car door, she leant back against her dusty Holden ‘Gemini’ coupe and looked at the farmhouse.

Pausing a moment longer, Joanna carefully brushed a few loose strands of her dark-brown hair from her eyes with the back of her hand. The secluded farmhouse looked quiet. In the middle on nowhere, it now seemed almost a sanctuary for Joanna – she’d all but moved in with Savannah.

There was no sign of her two colleagues. She couldn’t see Robyn, nor could she spot Maggie...?

But, she thought she saw somebody on the veranda. Who it was, she did not know...?

In her mind, she now recalled the previous night. Kneeling on the grassy verge at the front of the farmhouse as Savannah thoroughly ‘fucked’ her from behind with her ‘strap on’ – Joanna stared at the lush green grass and groaned. She had still been in uniform. But, that had not worried Savannah. The former prostitute had just lifted her girlfriend’s uniform skirt and torn open Joanna’s issue pantyhose.

Joanna had not been wearing panties. And, the crotch of her policewoman’s dark-blue pantyhose had been sopping wet with anticipation – Joanna bit her lip. Her mind returned to the present,

“S-Savannah...?” she called. Her soft voice though, did not carry. She could barely pronounce her new girlfriend’s name,

“S-Savannah...?” she repeated after clearing her throat.

There was no reply. Nothing moved. Nothing stirred.

Even the Kookaburra had gone silent. And that refreshing afternoon southerly, had now faded away.

Joanna had arranged to meet Savannah at ‘The Paragon’ Café after work. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell turned a blind eye to the young brunette policewoman using the bed in the backroom – if anything, the Manageress of ‘The Paragon’ was delighted that her former ‘cell mate’ from ‘Fairlie’ Women’s Prison, was now ‘fucking’ one of the local policewomen in Mount Thomas.

A former prostitute herself, Becky had her eye on Sergeant Tess Gallagher...

“S-Savannah...?” Joanna called again.

The telephone call earlier, had thrown all her plans into total disarray.

Nobody at the Mount Thomas Police Station knew that she was now sharing her bed with the former prostitute. Nonetheless, she felt guilty at keeping it from the other policewomen. And, that included Tess. Joanna had thought to invite Robyn and Maggie to ‘The Paragon’ and confess all to them – if anything now, Constable Joanna Parrish now knew that the ‘relationship’ was now, not much of a secret at all...?

She took some comfort though, that it was ‘Acting’ sergeant Robyn Taylor and Senior Constable Maggie Doyle, so just maybe, she could still keep her relationship with Savannah discreet for now?

Joanna bit her lip.

She knew Maggie would take personal offence over her decision to keep Savannah a secret - they’d been sharing the townhouse off Railway Street ever since Joanna had arrived in Mount Thomas. But, what of Robyn...?

Seconded to Mount Thomas earlier in the year, the thirty year old policewoman was a widow.

And, Joanna knew only too well, that Maggie had offered Robyn some comfort after the death of her estranged husband. So, just how would Robyn react to Savannah...?

The older policewoman was still coming to terms with being Bi.

Joanna straightened. Pushing back against her car with both hands, she headed slowly towards the farmhouse. Each step carefully measured. Trying not to think the worse., Fighting an urge to panic. Joanna would not run to Savannah’s front door. She would calmly approach the situation and explain everything to Robyn and Maggie, and that would be that. But, she still wondered whose Mazda RX-5 was parked beside Savannah’s old Toyota...?

As she approached the steps to the front veranda, it suddenly occurred to Joanna that it was strangely quiet. Savannah’s cattle dog lay asleep in her usual spot at the front door. And, there were not the usual birds in the surrounding trees. Nothing moved. Joanna Louise Parrish couldn’t hear a sound.

Where was Savannah...?

And, where were Robyn and Maggie...?

Ever since her transfer, the twenty-five year old brunette had ridden a rollercoaster of emotions.

Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon in particular, had not greeted her with any real enthusiasm. And, both Senior Constable Nick Schultz and Senior Constable Benjamin ‘Ben’ Stewart had treated her with disdain – her reputation from Elsternwick had preceded her. But since meeting Savannah, Joanna’s had experienced a wild kaleidoscope of emotions. She couldn’t think of anybody else but Savannah Hamilton-Smythe...

“What is going on here...?”

Joanna stepped up onto the front porch.

Hesitating, she realised there was a crumpled policewoman’s uniform shirt draped over the veranda railing - the policewoman not having noticed the discarded shirt at first, as it was hidden by several shrubs planted along the front of the shaded porch.

“J-Joanna...” a familiar female voice greeted.

It took Joanna another moment to realise it was Savannah...

“Savannah...?”

Her girlfriend lay in the old enamel bath at the far end of the decking.

It had been Savannah that Joanna had glimpsed a few minutes earlier.

The bath was filled with warm water. Steam slowly rose, swirling about lazily beneath the veranda rood above – lying beside Savannah was Senior Constable Maggie Doyle,

“M-Maggie...?” Joanna gasped.

The attractive blonde was half-submerged. Eyes closed. Asleep.

“Your other friend’s inside, Joanna...” added Savannah with a suggestive smile.

“Is everythin’ okay...?” asked Joanna. The former prostitute nodded,

“Rebecca’s just teachin’ the other ‘cunt’ a lesson in manners, Joanna – hope you don’t mind?”

“Rebecca...?”

It was Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell’s dust-covered Mazda RX-5...

“Joanna...?” added Maggie – the blonde policewoman opened her eyes,

“M-Maggie...” Joanna acknowledged. Despite the steam that rose from the water in which Maggie and Savannah lay, Joanna could see that her blonde colleague was either drunk or affected by drugs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.