How Does Your Garden Grow…? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow…?

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joanna Louise Parrish and Savannah ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Smythe... Only recently arrived at Mount Thomas, Constable Joanna Parrish encounters a former prostitute! What is it about Savannah...?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Savannah’s lips moved slowly away from Joanna’s mouth. The policewoman groaned. The former prostitute kissed ever so lightly at Joanna’s left nipple, sending yet another shiver through the twenty-five year old brunette - Savanna playfully sucking at Joanna’s nipple through the soft pale-blue fabric of her dishevelled uniform shirt as she lay on the grass beneath the passionfruit vines.

The contrast between Joanna and Savannah was not lost on either woman. But, the similarities were just as striking too. Savannah Hamilton-Smythe enjoyed the irony of it all. Constable Joanna Parrish had been a ‘Fashion Model’ before joining the Victoria Police – the brunette policewoman’s skin was smooth and slightly tanned. The pale-blue of her shirt accentuating her complexion. Joanna Louise Parrish’s pubic mound was carefully shaved smooth. Savannah’s was neatly manicured – the daughter of a wealthy Toorak Socialite, the former prostitute wore Givenchy Amirage perfume and wore both Versace sunglasses and Gucci on occasion. But, her farmhouse was anything but Toorak. And, she worked as waitress at ‘The Paragon’ Café in Mount Thomas.

Joanna groaned. Raising herself up, Savannah bit into a passionfruit. Playfully, she began to dribble passionfruit juice over Joanna’s breasts as she knelt beside the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ – Joanna groaned. Moist with perspiration, Constable Joanna Parrish’s flesh was now smeared with dust and dirt. Her policewoman’s uniform shirt wet through. Clinging to the policewoman, the pale-blue fabric translucent and smeared with dirt.

Joanna Louise Parrish always loved the first time with somebody new. As well as the sexual thrill, she found the joy of discovery an irresistible aphrodisiac. Does she like what I am doing to her...?

Is she ticklish...? Kinky...? Is she passive or aggressive...?

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ closed her eyes. Her breathing quickened.

Short sharp breaths. Soft groans. Joanna’s pulse rate raced,

“Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... Oh...?”

Savannah it seemed was the aggressive type.

Policewoman or no policewoman, Joanna was not subject to the whims of Savannah. She had her own needs and desires. For the moment though, she was happy to let the former prostitute do whatever she wanted. Constable Joanna Parrish had always been sympathetic to the plight of prostitutes. And, she always secretly harboured a ‘fantasy’ to be a prostitute – just like the ‘disgraced’ former Constable ‘Headjob Hanna’ Monaghan.

Like most prostitutes, Savannah was bi sexual. She had been caught in a ‘compromising position’ with Senior Constable Rosemary ‘Rosie’ Egan by Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon – they’d been savouring a moment’s intimacy in the Female Cell at the Mount Thomas Police Station. She had been sent back to Melbourne in disgrace. Savannah had been threatened with Prosecution.

Constable Joanna Parrish knew very little of this. She’d heard rumours. But, there were always rumours and innuendo surrounding a female police officer – Joanna knew that first hand.

Savannah kissed the brunette policewoman on the lips once more.

As she did so, Joanna reached for the woman’s firm body. Their tongues entwined.

And, they both lost themselves in the moment.

The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ locked in a tight ‘sixty niner’ with the one time Prostitute. Hidden away in Savannah’s vegetable garden, Joanna and Savannah began to pleasure each other...

“Mmmmmm...?”

Almost instantaneously, they found each other’s clit - the effect on both women almost overwhelming as they were consumed by an exquisite ecstasy. It was something that neither Joanna nor Savannah had experienced in months. Joanna however, was the first to orgasm – the policewoman helplessly impaled on Savannah’s probing tongue. Nonetheless, Savannah soon orgasmed as Joanna continued to perform cunnilingus on her. They were now one. Joined together, beneath the passionfruit vines,

“J-Joanna...?”

“Oh ... Oh...?”

“Y-Yes...?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.