How Does Your Garden Grow…? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow…?

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joanna Louise Parrish and Savannah ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Smythe... Only recently arrived at Mount Thomas, Constable Joanna Parrish encounters a former prostitute! What is it about Savannah...?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Their lips parted. Time stood still.

Joanna smiled. Savannah fumbled with her denim jeans – the policewoman’s moved purposely down the older woman’s taut stomach. Savannah unzipped her jeans finally – she’d already peeled open the policewoman’s uniform shirt. Joanna helped Savannah with her ‘Faberge’ jeans. Savannah it appeared had a particular disdain for underwear. She wasn’t wearing panties. And, unlike the young policewoman, she did not shave. Joanna’s ‘pussy’ was shaved smooth. And, her clit was pierced. Savannah’s ‘pussy’ was neatly manicured; her vagina perfumed. Givenchy Amirage. Strawberry-flavoured pink lip gloss. Both women could no longer contain themselves.

“How long have we got...?” Savannah asked in a whisper...

“As long as it takes, Savannah?” Joanna replied – Savannah took her by the hand. Threading her fingers through those of the policewoman, the former prostitute stepped from her crumpled jeans,

“What about Tess Gallagher?”

Savannah kicked her jeans and halter top away.

Joanna began to unbuckle her belt – she hadn’t bothered with the ‘Motorola’ portable radio, nor was she wearing her equipment belt. Joanna Louise Parrish had left her handcuffs and ‘Smith & Wesson’ .38 revolver in the glovebox of her Holden ‘Commodore’ police car.

Prior to joining the Victoria Police, Joanna had been a Fashion Model. She’d never really been one for the natural look. The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ preferred to see what she was about to enjoy. Nonetheless, it was different with Savannah – Constable Joanna Parrish had no such reservations over the former prostitute’s pubic hair. She just wanted to part those neatly-trimmed blonde hairs and probe Savannah’s waiting ‘pussy’ with her tongue. Beneath her own dark-blue uniform pants, Joanna Louise Parrish was already sopping wet,

“What about Tess Gallagher...?” the policewoman whispered,

“Don’t worry about Tess – don’t worry about Maggie or Robyn either, Savannah?” she added...

“This is none of their business...?” Joanna assured Savannah.

Joanna had half expected Savannah to lead her to the cool of the farmhouse.

Instead, the woman led her back to the vegetable garden. Savannah’s bare feet padded softly on the dusty earth as she took Maggie to where the extensive passionfruit vines offered them some sort of privacy. The warm sun burned through Joanna’s short-sleeved uniform shirt and she continued to perspire rather profusely.

Turning, Savannah realised Joanna had absently-minded dropped her policewoman’s issue handbag.

Leaving it where it lay beside her own halter top and denim jeans, she waited for Joanna to unzip her uniform pants – the brunette’s dark brown eyes were hidden beneath the brim of her policewoman’s uniform hat. And, the metal ‘Victoria Police’ cap badge glittered in the morning sun, catching Savannah’s eye for a second or two...

“I thought,” Savannah purred, answering Joanna’s unspoken question, “We should consummate this at the scene of the crime, Constable Parrish?”

Joanna knew better than reply.

Candice now helped Joanna from her dark-blue uniform pants.

Somewhere during the proceedings, the policewoman had kicked her shows off,

“So, you know about Rosemary huh...?”

Joanna nodded without speaking ... It was not the first time Savannah had undressed a woman. And by her own admission, it was not her first time undressing a policewoman – the former prostitute had ‘fucked’ Senior Constable Rosemary ‘Rosie’ Egan...

Joanna gasped. Her uniform pants slid down around her ankles...

“It’s been awhile, hasn’t it...?” Savannah observed. Joanna nodded.

Savannah knotted the policewoman’s unbuttoned shirt about her waist.

She’d sensed that Joanna had not had sex for some time – certainly not since arriving in Mount Thomas. Mount Thomas was a country town. And, she’d heard the rumours about Joanna...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.