A Spanking Good Time - Cover

A Spanking Good Time

by Brookell

Copyright© 2021 by Brookell

BDSM Sex Story: Dominica isn't sure how to handle Carly, but her daughter had an idea.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Masturbation   .

Dominica answered the door, doing her best to look like she was in a foul mood. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do after talking to Jac last night! She opened the door and it was Jacine’s best friend Carly. “Talk about timing,” she said to herself!

“I’m sorry, Carly, Jacine is grounded.”

“Grounded Mrs. Leonard? She’s not a child anymore?”

Dominica affected that she didn’t appreciate the attitude. “Were you at the party last night?”

“What party?”

“Don’t lie to me, you aren’t particularly good at it. You know damn well what party. The one where your car dropped Jac off afterward, with at least one boy’s cum dripping down her leg. What bothers me is you let this happen to your best friend or did you help?” Dominica almost smiled at the look on Caley’s face. She knew she confused the hell out of her.

Carly reddened slightly. “Mrs. L., she was fine when I dropped her off, we just had a few...”

“I already said don’t lie to me. I can’t wait to tell your parents your part in this. She’s seven-fucking-teen, she might be knocked up, she might have caught something from whoever the hell had fucked her, and she’s still out of it from whatever the hell you did to her!” Domi wanted to grin as she greatly exaggerated Jacine’s condition. In fact, Jacine helped her script this little episode.

Dominica advanced on Carly, physically dominating the younger girl. Her anger made her voice a sharp as a knife as she saw Carly back up and she also saw the worry on her face when she mentioned her parents. Carly was also seventeen and about to enter her final year of school before going off to college.

“I didn’t do...”

“You’re still lying to me. You were at the party; you were supposed to be her best friend and stop something like this. Now, you are going to tell me exactly what happened and if I smell one line of bullshit, I’m talking to your parents. Your father might not like me very much, but your mother will believe me, especially after I show her the pictures on Jac’s phone.”

Carly went white, she hadn’t realized Jac took any photos. Her hand strayed to her back pocket and then she stopped it, but not before Dominica caught it. Dominica spun the girl around and pushed her against the wall. She plucked the phone from her jeans pocket. She used her greater height and even weight to pin her in place.

One-handed, Dominica manipulated the phone. “Oh look, you didn’t re-engage your screen password after you tried to call Jac just before you came to the door. Let’s see what’s pictures you took last night.”

Carly pushed back and tried to fight her, but Dominica kept control and pushed her back against the wall.

“I take it you don’t like this idea. I wonder if it shows you getting fucked up as well?”

“You can’t do that?”

“It sure looks like I am doing it. How about we just call your parents so they can watch this as well. Kneel the fuck down!”

“What?”

“On your knees, you little bitch. I want to watch what’s on this phone, and you are going to stay right there while I do it. You do anything else and your parents will be waiting at your house for you, possibly with the cops!”

“The cops?”

“I had to call a doctor last night, that’s how bad Jac was.” Domi knew that wasn’t true, but it threw Carley further off-balance.

“She wasn’t...”

“That sounds like another lie about to come out of your mouth. My door camera showed your car when you dropped her off. You let your best friend get pretty fucked up! Now, kneel the fuck down and stay right there.”

Dominica leaned against the wall several feet away from Carly. She wasn’t physically afraid of the girl, she just wanted to see what was on the phone before anything else. She queued up the gallery and found not just pictures dated from last night, but several videos. She started the last one and was shocked.

It showed Jacine dancing between two boys and their hands were all over her. The video left a lot to be desired, but the audio was clear as hell. Carly’s voice was egging Jac on. Obviously, she was the one videoing it. Domi wasn’t upset about her having sex, she wasn’t a virgin after all.

“You bitch, is she drunk at that point? You and your friends weren’t helping.” She hit a few buttons and sent the video to her own phone, then started looking at the pictures. There were enough to realize what sort of party it was. There was a ton of alcohol and even the remains of some lines of coke on the coffee table. As she worked backward in time, she saw many pictures of Jac drinking, but nothing of her snorting any coke, just like Jac had said.

Carly seemed to love taking pics of Jac because out of about fifty pictures, thirty or so were focused on Jacine. She saw her with a glass in her hand that never seemed to empty. Dominica was a little annoyed, but only because Jac overdid it, something every kid tends to do eventually. But the reason she even let Jac go to the party was that she trusted the two girls would keep each other out of trouble.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.