The Master Of

The Master Of "O"

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a sexy parody of The Wizard of Oz story... the version they DON'T show on TV!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fairy Tale   Magic   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

The next morning Dorothy awoke and waited patiently in her cell for the Mistress to come let her out. She was eager to start the day off better than yesterday went and to show the Mistress that she had learned her lesson. This time if the Mistress came up behind her and played with her, she would respond appropriately!

“Well, well, does my little pet want to come out to play?” Mistress said, coming into the room and seeing Dorothy standing there waiting for her.

“Yes Mistress,” Dorothy said.

“I have a wonderful surprise for you a little later if you are a good girl this morning,” Mistress said.

“A surprise, Mistress? What is it?” Dorothy asked.

“Now my pretty, if I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise would it!” Mistress chuckled.

Dorothy quickly fixed them some breakfast, anxious to see this surprise the Mistress was talking about.

They ate breakfast and Dorothy hopped up to clear the table, almost before Mistress was done eating.

“Are you in a hurry for some reason, dear?” Mistress chuckled.

“I’m sorry, Mistress ... I’m just excited to see my surprise!” Dorothy said.

“Well, you will have to earn your surprise you know,” Mistress said. Dorothy knew exactly what she meant.

“Of course Mistress,” Dorothy said.

“Come show me just how much you love this sweet juicy pussy slut!” Mistress said, spreading her legs wide and throwing them over the arms of her big leather chair. Dorothy crawled over to where Mistress was sitting.

“Here it is baby, here is your morning treat. I know you love it. Oooh ... Oh yes, sweet thing, eat it all up, lap it up like a cat licks milk. That’s it baby, yesss, stick your tongue way up there, suck, suck hard bitch! Yesss, so fucking good. You have a mouth like a fucking vacuum cleaner. You are a natural born cunt-lapper, don’t stop, yessss, here it comes, suck it all up, yessss.” Mistress said as Dorothy brought her to a wonderful crashing morning orgasm.

Then the Mistress pulled her up and kissed her, tasting her own pussy on the young girl’s lips, and exclaimed, “No wonder you like my pussy so much, it taste great!”

“Yes, Mistress, I love your sweet pussy,” Dorothy said, looking up into her Mistress’s eyes.

Because you are such a good girl, I am going to give your your surprise now. Come with me into the bedroom,” Mistress said. Dorothy scrambled to her feet and walked behind her Mistress, her pussy getting wet just at the thought of what the surprise might be.

“Onto the bed my pet,” Mistress said. Dorothy jumped on the bed, laying on her back with her legs spread. She looked eagerly at her Mistress to see what her surprise might be.

“Now I know that you have missed having a cock inside you. Try as you might a cucumber, a metal cock, and even your Mistress’s tongue can’t compare to a nice fat juicy cock shoved deep in your pussy. And so I am going to give you what you yearn for most of all.

“Not just one, but five cocks, all of which have the delicious trait of being able to cum multiple times without going soft! So now you will get your fill of big beefy cocks, you will get cummed in and on, and you can suck and fuck to your heart’s content!” Mistress said.

And with that she clapped her hands twice and five big strapping men entered the room! Dorothy squealed in delight as she saw the men – all of them gorgeous specimens and all of them sporting huge hard erections just waiting for her!

Dorothy was in no mood for foreplay; her pussy needed cock and needed it right now. She sat up on the bed, still a bit overwhelmed, but before she had time to say anything else, one of the guys was quickly on her and rubbing his strong hands over her body.

Two other guys bent down, taking each nipple into their mouths as the others stripped naked. Mistress Mombi took her place on the bed to watch her slut slave get the fucking of her life!

Dorothy sat staring at the cock that lay before her, watching it swell and grow to a very satisfying size. The hand on her back was soon pushing her forward onto her prize. Gladly taking hold of the cock, she paused for a moment to appreciate its length and width. Hearing the command “Suck it slut”, she bent down and swallowed the head.

Dorothy sucked hard on the cock, encouraged by the moans coming from its owner. But soon her own moans were being heard as she felt someone behind her rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips. She loved that feeling, knowing any second her hole would be filled with a hot cock.

As one huge cock slowly entered her pussy, she sucked harder on the cock in her mouth. Dorothy could feel her pleasure building with each extra inch that forced her womb to open. Half way in she felt him stop, but before she could voice her protest, the guy behind rammed the remainder of his cock all the way into her.

Dorothy jolted forward with some force whilst grabbing hold of the cock in her mouth as it fell out. The deep thrust had spread her pussy further than anything she had experienced before and sent her into spasms.

Mistress happily sat there watching as the men passed Dorothy around using her body as their personal plaything. Dorothy loved it and begged for more as each orgasm bettered the last.

One of the guys got Dorothy to ride him reverse cowgirl while the others stood around telling her what a whore she was. Dorothy then shocked everyone as she stopped and then raised herself up a little. Taking the cock out of her pussy she held it firmly as she began to guide it into her ass. The guys cheered as they watched this slutty whore squirming in discomfort as she tried to take the large meatpole up her tight puckered hole.

The head was always the hardest part for Dorothy to take; once it was in she could take it hard. Slowly sinking down on the cock she opened her eyes and gave a dirty smile. Before she had time to start riding the cock another of the guys quickly climbed onto the bed between her legs. As the guy lifted her legs up and open, Dorothy was forced back onto the cock even further, she had no control as the cock buried itself deep in her ass.

Dorothy was soon exploding into another orgasm as the guy on top slid his cock into her pussy. Despite this being her first double penetration, she was quickly urging the guys to fuck her harder. Both guys managed to thrust at the same time as Dorothy tried to grind between them.

Then as if to add to her experience, another man stood on the bed, straddling her and shoved his eager cock down the girl’s throat, forcing her to suck hard as he began pumping into her. With all her holes filled simultaneously, Dorothy was in whore heaven!

Dorothy was kept in this position for awhile as each guy took his turn using her holes. After several orgasms she could take no more as she collapsed onto the bed covered in sweat.

Two of the guys quickly moved her so her head was on the edge of the bed. They had only gotten started using this little slut! Mistress Mombi’s magic had conjured up five strong men with cocks that never tired – even though she had already had several orgasms and was worn out, they were still looking for holes to fuck and she was their toy for now!

As the guys gathered around her, Dorothy smiled up at the guys as she licked her lips. She reached out and took two cocks in her hand and proceeded to suck them both. She was quickly rewarded for her efforts as the first guy shot his load into her mouth and all over her lips.

Mistress smiled as she watched her little slut turning into a cum-covered cockwhore. She began fingering herself as she continued watching Dorothy getting cock after cock in her mouth ass and pussy.

The second guy was groaning noisily as he stroked his cock over her face. His load was not very big but it was very creamy, he covered her chin and bottom lip before shoving his cock into her mouth.

Dorothy licked her lips tasting his cum as she caressed her breasts. The third guy was quickly firing a huge load across the length of her face. The first jet was long and sticky which was then followed by four short sticky jets. Her face was a mess. The jets of cum had covered her lips, nose and forehead.

The fourth guy then stood to the right of her and began to furiously wank his cock. Dorothy spoke dirty words of encouragement as she looked straight into his eyes. This soon took him over the edge as he rewarded her with the biggest load yet. His jets weren’t powerful but they were plenty. He dumped several big loads over her ass and it ran down the crack to coat her pussy lips as well.

With her mouth open, the fifth cock was quickly rammed into her throat forcing her to gag. She adjusted her gag relax just in time to receive the thick load. With each pulse she felt in her mouth, hot sticky cum would fill her throat.

For the next few hours, Dorothy was subjected to cock after hard cock. She fucked and sucked each of them multiple times. As fast as they shot their loads in her mouth, ass, or pussy, the next one would fill in and the spent man magically got hard again – ready to get back in the game.

By the end of Dorothy’s “fuckathon”, she was a moaning, sticky, cum-covered mess with white sticky goo dripping from every orifice and running off her panting, sweaty body. She had been so completely fucked that she couldn’t move, she just lay there moaning and panting from the effort.

The men left the room and went back to wherever Mistress had created them from and Mistress left Dorothy to recover.


Dorothy had no way of knowing this, but ever since she had been taken, her three friends – Scarecrow, Tin Man, And Lion – had been searching for her. They had no idea where she had gone nor who had taken her, so they searched everywhere they could think of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.