The Master Of

The Master Of "O"

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a sexy parody of The Wizard of Oz story... the version they DON'T show on TV!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fairy Tale   Magic   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Mistress Mombi walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. “Now slut, crawl to me,” Mistress said. Her demeanor had changed, and she was more strict than she was during dinner. She wasn’t the Wicked Witch, but she was more demanding and severe than she was a little while ago.

Mistress Mombi did indeed have her ‘moods” and depending on what she was doing at the time she could be soft and almost loving or strong-willed and domineering. And of course if she was pissed off, well, Dorothy tried hard not to see that side of her!

Dorothy crawled to where the Mistress indicated, kneeling directly in front of the Mistress between her spread legs. Dorothy felt a bit uncomfortable at first, being so close to another woman’s exposed privates like that.

She had never been with another woman, although there was no denying she was having very erotic thoughts being so close and intimate with this beautiful woman. She almost forget she was there under blackmail circumstances, almost wanting to please her and enjoy her lush body. Dorothy looked up into the Mistress’s eyes as she continued speaking.

“I have noticed, my sweet, that you are extremely shy and you keep looking at my big tits, then divert your glance away, blushing, as if you have been caught doing something wrong. Would you like to touch them?” The Mistress asked as she ran her red tipped fingers over her breasts, around her areola and gently flicking her hardening pink nipples.

“Y-Yes,” Dorothy said softly.

“Yes Mistress,” she corrected Dorothy. “You shall answer me with Yes Mistress, understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” Dorothy corrected herself, “I’m sorry.”

“Give me your hands,” Mistress instructed. Dorothy gave Mistress her hands and she lifted the tiny hands to her large creamy tits. “Now squeeze them and fondle them like you do your own,” Mistress said.

Dorothy moved as if she were in a trance, groping and fondling her Mistress’s large breasts and marveling at the size of the giant globes. She felt the Mistress’s nipples stiffen at her touch and felt moisture form between her own legs while gazing up at them; she admired the saucer sized, dark circles surrounding the protruding nipples.

The beautiful seductress lifted the young slave woman to her feet, tweaking her tiny nipples, then sucking on the hard buds while she ran a long finger down to her sopping slit and pumped it in and out. She ordered Rita to do the same to her. The submissive young woman complied and soon she was trembling on the verge of a rousing orgasm.

“Oh God! Ohh, I going to cum! Ohh please make me cum Ohhh...” Dorothy whimpered as the Mistress’s fingers probed her insides. Mistress pulled her fingers from the girls dripping pussy and then pulled her over her knee.

She resumed fingerfucking the girl as Dorothy moaned and shuddered. Mistress Mombi fingered the young drooling pussy until Dorothy was right on the edge, then withdrew her fingers and spanked each ass cheek two or three times mixing the pain with her pleasure. She did this several times until Dorothy found the two extremes beginning to blend together.

“Oh please Mistress Please make me cum! Oh please!” Dorothy begged.

“You would like to cum, would you? You like to cum? You are my little cumslut aren’t you?” Mistress said as she teased the girls dripping pussy even more. She rubbed her thumb over the girl’s hard aching clit and Dorothy moaned all the more desperately.

“Yes! Oh yes Mistress, I am your cumslut! Please please make me cum! Oh god pleeease!” Dorothy pleaded, almost in tears.

Mistress smiled knowing that the girl was hers. She grabbed the girls hair, wrenching her head back and looked into her eyes. She fingered the girl a bit more then gave the command. “Cum! Cum for your Mistress slut!”

OHHHHHYESSSS! OHH MYY GODDDD!” Dorothy screamed out as she flooded the hardwood floor with her juices, spewing them out like it was the first time she had ever cum. She poured herself out as she shook and writhed, the tremendous orgasm wringing her out like a wet dishrag. Finally she had emptied herself and lay limp and dripping over the Mistress’s knees.

“Now look at the mess you made of my floor slut! You have your naughty pussy juice all over my clean floor! Get down there and lick it up slut. Lick up your pussy juice and clean my floor with your tongue!” she said shoving Dorothy off her lap. Dorothy bent to the task licking up her spilled juice even as she panted for breath from her orgasm. When she was done, Mistress hauled her back up and pulled her into her own crotch.

“Now that you have had your fun, you will lick your Mistress’s cunt and make me cum too!” she said.

Dorothy proceeded to do just that. As Mistress played with her young tits and fingered her from behind, Dorothy licked and lapped at the Mistress’s dripping pussy until at last the Mistress came as well. Mistress Mombi rubbed Dorothy’s face in her wet pussy juice and smeared her juices all over the young girl’s face, pushing her back into a kneeling position when her face was fully coated and glistening.

“You will wear my cunt juice on your face as a sign of service until I give you permission to wash it off, understand?” Mistress said sternly.

“Yes Mistress,” Dorothy said quietly.

Mistress Mombi then got up and got dressed in her robe again and left the young girl kneeling on the floor of the bedroom, her face dripping in her Mistress’s juices, and sobbing tears of shame. Was this to be her life forever? Was she to be constantly degraded and humiliated, left to be nothing but a sex object for this woman’s perverted pleasures?

Dorothy managed to finish the rest of the day doing the chores the Mistress lined out for her with as little contact with her as possible. She didn’t know how she was ever going to face the Mistress again after acting like such a common street whore. The young girl blamed her own uncontrollable sexual urges for losing control like that and having an orgasm. Even now alone in her cell, she thought about it and it made her feel naughty and whorish all over again.

She lay on the old mattress she was given for a bed, fingering herself as images of Mistress’s naked voluptuous body danced in her head. She felt guilty and ashamed once again; why was she so attracted to this woman – she had never been with a woman before, why this one? She had after all blackmailed her into this position, threatening to terrorize her friends and hold them all captive!

The next day Dorothy was let out of her cell to prepare breakfast. Dorothy was kept in a cell because not only did it keep her from running off and rejoining her friends, but it also served to remind her of her stature there in the Mistress’s castle. She was after all a slave and so sleeping locked in her cell reinforced that fact in her mind.

As Dorothy prepared breakfast, Mistress took her morning shower and got read for the day. Dorothy had her back to the room cooking breakfast when Mistress came up behind her. Dorothy was to be kept naked, both as another preventive measure keeping her from escaping and because the Mistress liked keeping her embarrassed and liked leering at her. Mistress walked up behind Dorothy and patted her ass toying with her pussy. Dorothy, without thinking, pushed the woman’s hand away and said “Stop that!”

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Dorothy knew she had messed up. She quickly put her hands to her mouth, eyes wide, then apologized. “Oh Mistress! Oh I am sorry! Please forgive me – you caught me off guard!” she said earnestly. But the damage had been done.

Snatching a large handful of her brown hair with one hand and bending a wrist behind her back and holding it uncomfortably high with the other, she marched the errant young girl back to her cell and threw her onto her mattress. “You stay here you insolent little bitch until I think up a suitable punishment for you!” Mistress spat at her.

Dorothy knew that whatever Mistress dreamed up would not be a pleasant experience. She was both a witch and a Mistress, not a combination that lent itself to leniency! She lay there in her bed dreading what would come next. Meanwhile Mistress went back into the dining room and ate the breakfast leisurely ... she wanted Dorothy to stew on this for awhile, knowing her imagination would gnaw at her and conjure up all manner of horrific ideas of what may happen to her!

Once she was through with her breakfast Mistress went into the castle dungeon and prepared things for Dorothy’s punishment. She would need to teach this mouthy little miscreant a lesson she wouldn’t soon forget.

Once the preparations were made she went back up to get the subject of today’s lesson. She opened the door to her cell and Dorothy backed into a corner cowering and curled up. “Please Mistress! Please I didn’t mean to snap at you! Please, I’m so sorry!” she cried.

“Not nearly as sorry as you are about to be slut! You are going to have to learn who is Mistress and who is slave around here. And that the response ‘Stop that!’ is NOT the best answer when I want to play with your whore pussy!” Mistress said, grabbing the girl’s arm and dragging her out of her cell.

Despite Dorothy’s protests and pleas, Mistress dragged her down into the castle’s dungeon below the main floor of the castle. There in the dank bowels of the Mistress’s castle, surrounded by the castle’s several foot thick stone walls, Dorothy was introduced to the Mistress’s terrible dungeon.

She dragged the girl over to one of her favorite pieces of dungeon equipment. It is a special type of stockade they she designed and created just to hold an errant submissive for punishment. Mistress laid Dorothy on the padded top and locked her head into the stock at one end. On each side of the tabletop there were leather wrist restraints to which Dorothy was next locked into. Finally, her ankles were draw up over her head and locked into the wooden stockade designed for them.

Dorothy now lay on her back, her legs splayed lewdly apart and over her head and her wrists secured by her side. She was helpless, exposed and vulnerable with all of her holes open for the Mistress’ use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.