The Master Of

The Master Of "O"

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a sexy parody of The Wizard of Oz story... the version they DON'T show on TV!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fairy Tale   Magic   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Dorothy slept peacefully for a couple hours and when she awoke she was feeling a lot better. “My goodness I needed that,” she said, hinting at both the nap and the fucking. She stood up stretching and dusted off her clothes. They resumed their travels down the footpath.

“Tin Man, you know these woods better than either of us, do you know how much further it is?” Dorothy asked, tired of walking in the murky half-light of the forest floor.

“Well I have never been to the edge of the woods, however my maker had and it shouldn’t be too much longer, I wouldn’t think,” he said.

As they walked further they began to hear strange sounds deep in the woods. it was then that they noticed that the birds they would occasionally see flitting about in the trees were no longer there. The woods took on a more ominous air and the trio walked cautiously down the narrow rugged trail.

The strange sound continued to follow them, just out of sight, back in the trees. It was a menacing growling sound, like some great beast stalking them. The further the three walked the louder and more frightening the sound grew.

But there was also a sliver of light – the end of the forest was near! The three picked up the pace, hoping to get to the edge of the forest where they might be safe from whatever was stalking them. Just as they thought they might break into the clear something jumped out in front of them, blocking the path.

“Stop! Stop, or I shall eat you all!” the beast said. It stepped forward and Dorothy saw it was a great lion.

“Oh my!” Dorothy gasped. Quickly, Scarecrow pulled Dorothy back and Tin Man stepped in front raising his ax. The Lion drew back cowering from Tin Man. Dorothy noticed the Lion’s actions and stepped around Scarecrow. Walking up beside Tin Man, she spoke to the Lion.

“Why you are not a great Lion at all ... you are nothing but a ... a scaredy-cat!” Dorothy said.

“You’re right, I am a big coward. I’m the Cowardly Lion!” the lion said. “I couldn’t hurt a fly – I don’t even swat at mosquitoes when they bite me because I’m afraid of hurting them! I’m afraid of everything really. It’s terribly embarrassing sometimes,” the Lion said, looking down and kicking at a rock.

“Well you scared us and that isn’t nice!” Dorothy said, angry now.

“I know, I’m sorry,” Lion said. “Did I really scare you?”

“Yes you did. You shouldn’t go around just scaring folks – they don’t like that!” Dorothy said.

“You’re right. I do it because they scare me and it’s my way of protecting myself,” Lion explained. “Otherwise people pick on me and make fun of me.”

“Well we wouldn’t make fun of you. We are just trying to pass through here on our way to the Crystal Castle to see the Master,” Dorothy said.

“Why do you want to go there?” Lion asked.

“Well I am going to ask him if he can help me get back home. Scarecrow here wants to see if the Master will give him a brain and Tin Man wants a heart,” Dorothy said.

“Gee, do you think the Master could give me courage? A lion without courage is kind of, well, a scaredy-cat!” Lion said.

“Oh, I’m sure he would. You are welcome to come with us if you like and ask him yourself,” Dorothy said.

“I would like that,” Lion said. So Lion joined the little band and they began walking on towards the edge of the forest and on towards the Crystal Castle.

A few minutes later the foursome broke through the trees and Dorothy, Scarecrow, and Tin Man stepped out into the bright sunshine. They were on a slight hill overlooking a vast field of pretty wildflowers. it the far far distance, they could make out the outline of the Crystal Castle.

“Look! There is the distance! It’s the Crystal Castle!” Dorothy said excitedly. This cheered them up and they noticed that Lion wasn’t standing there next to them. Dorothy went back and found Lion hiding behind a tree.

“Come Lion, we can see the Crystal Castle, we are getting closer!” Dorothy said.

“I’m afraid! I’ve never been out of the forest before!” Lion said, clutching the tree.

“It’s okay, we are here with you,” Dorothy said.

“Wait a minute please ... I-I have something to confess,” Lion said. He took Dorothy back into the woods a short distance and Scarecrow and Tin Man followed. When Lion felt comfortably back from the edge of the trees he turned to the three.

“You are all my friends and you deserve to know the truth. You see I am not a lion at all ... he said and reached up to the side of his head. Pulling his head off Lion revealed that instead of a wild beast, it was just a small girl in a Lion’s costume!

“Why – you are just a girl!” Dorothy said nearly falling over from surprise.

“Yes I am. You see many years ago, I came to this land by accident. I was a lot younger than you Dorothy and I was found by a family and they took me in. I lived with them until I became too great a burden and I decided to leave.

“I took on this Lion disguise because I was afraid of other animals coming to get me. I have been hiding and pretending to be a great and powerful Lion ever since. It’s my way of being brave and protecting myself. Actually I am terrified all the time!

“I would love to go home again too, but I never knew how until now. I don’t even know how long I’ve been here or if there is anyone still back home that misses me. I have been so lonely and so afraid for so very long!” the little girl began to cry. Dorothy took the girl into her arms and held her as Scarecrow and Tin Man wrapped their arms around her as well in a group hug.

“You are with us now and you needn’t be afraid. But you put on your Lion head if it makes you feel better. What is your name?” Dorothy asked.

“I was Emily before I became Lion,” she said.

“Well, if it will help you be brave, we will continue to call you Lion. That way when we talk to you, you will find bravery in your name,” Dorothy said.

“That would be helpful, thank you,” Lion said.

After they had made Lion feel better, the four of them proceeded to leave the forest for good this time. Lion wasn’t sure but with her friends, she drew a deep breath and stepped out into the sunshine for the first time in many years.

“Oooh, it’s warm on my face!” Lion said. Dorothy smiled and they began walking down the hill and into the field towards the distant Crystal Castle.

The road widened out again and got smoother now that they were out of the forest. The walking became easier and they were making good time. However, it was getting late and the sun was getting low on the horizon. So the four road-weary travelers decided to find a place to go to sleep for the night.

A little ways down the road they came to a small clearing with a grassy area, a good place to sleep. Scarecrow laid down first to serve as a pillow for Dorothy and Lion while Tin Man took up a position to keep watch over his friends. And with that, the four went to sleep.

What the four of them did not realize was that their every move was being watched carefully. The Wicked Witch that the Mayor and the kindly couple that fed Dorothy told her of had been watching their travels since Dorothy left Malkovainia. She had been watching as Dorothy met Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion. She had seen how horny Dorothy had been and had big plans for her.

As the four slept in the grassy area along the road, the Wicked Witch looked through her Book of Spells until she found what she was looking for. Taking her wand with her, she climbed the many stairs to the top of the tower facing where the four slept. She opened the window and, waving the wand, she called out the incantation:

“Spirit Earth, hear my plea;

I summon you to bring to me

The one who is not of this land

Place her into my waiting hands.”

As the group slept on unaware of the evil approaching them, a vine crept towards Dorothy. It gathered close by her silently preparing, then it struck, suddenly wrapping itself around her mouth and preventing her from screaming out. Two other vines grabbed both her wrists to keep her from waking the others or alerting anyone. It wrapped her up in an instant and helpless now, it dragged her off into the brush and took her slowly to the Wicked Witches castle where the Witch awaited her arrival.

A little while later Dorothy arrived at the Witches castle still bound tightly by the vine creature. The creature put the struggling girl down on the floor in a rather clumsy manner causing her to fall and land on her ass.

“Oh!” Dorothy exclaimed as she bounced on the hard floor. She got up quickly, “Who are you and why am I here? What is going on?” she said angrily.

“So many questions, my dear!” The Witch said smiling evilly. “Well let’s start at the beginning then. I am Mombi, The Wicked Witch. I am sure that you have heard of me. As for why you are here, well I have been watching you since you arrived here.

“I saw you in Mayor McDweedle’s office, I saw you begin your journey. I’ve been watching you all along your way, as you met your traveling companions and yes my sex-hungry little slut, even as you exercised that pretty little pussy of yours! I must say you have quite an appetite for sex my dear – something that will serve me well now!

“You see not only am I a witch, but I am also a Mistress. A very horny, very hungry Mistress. And as I watched you with that cucumber, and saw you with your companions, I became quite impressed with your voracity and hunger. I realized your whorish tendencies would make you a good sex slave for me. You see, this castle is too big for me to care for and still deal with matters I deal with daily. I need someone to take care of the daily running of this castle while I tend to more important matters.

“In addition, I too have a rather substantial sexual appetite and having someone handy to feed my hunger would serve me well in a more personal nature. I am planning on training that pretty little mouth and tight little body to be at my beck and call whenever and wherever I want it. I will use and abuse your mouth, your pussy, and your ass as I see fit and you will in turn pleasure me. Doesn’t that sound like fun?” The Witch said, laughing loudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.