FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times - Cover

FAL — Part 5: Troubled Times

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 6: Adagio Dolce

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Adagio Dolce - The New Year starts with shocking news for James - a dear friend's illness needs concentration on supporting the couple., but he succeeds with the love of his women. The yearly Sales Convention where NY HQ applauds the outstanding success of the company is overshadowed by a vicious run-in with the newly appointed president, leaving James no other choice than to resign. What will life now bring for him? Enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism  

The night was quiet, and when I woke up in the morning, she was already awake and in the kitchen; after all, she had hours of sleeping on the plane and at home while I was working! What woke me up was the smell of eggs and bacon wafting in from the kitchen, and when I arrived there, she was finishing her work.

“I was going to call you, darling. I have done it the way you like best!”

She turned to me, and I appreciated the sight, as there was a little apron around her front, but other than that, she was naked.

“I’ve learned my lesson of frying bacon in the nude, James, but since it I’m finished, you can take it off. And I apologize for getting out of bed without following our rules, and you can punish me however you want, anywhere and anyhow! Not this morning, unfortunately!”

She grinned and pointed to the wall clock: it was almost time to leave for office. As suggested, I took off the apron and kissed the tips of my breasts.

“I’ll think about an appropriate punishment later and advise you tonight, Countess de Winter!”

“Uh, I’m shivering with fear! Will you drag me to the dungeons? Well, no dungeons here, but there’s a room back there you can drag me into tonight...”

Looking again at the clock, I embraced her and agreed that there was no time for fooling around. She served breakfast, and it was challenging to decide what I enjoyed more: the perfectly prepared food, her perfectly built body, or her wonderful smile. Well, in reality, there was no competition; her smile and her body would win anytime!

“Why do you have to leave, James?”

I laughed.

“Darling, after all, I´m an employee, and you are an employer!”

Reluctantly I left, and when I entered the office, Irene looked at me and started to smile. She advised that Sir Allan was waiting for my call, and I did this immediately. He told me that the doctors had informed him that they could travel back to Australia. A specialist at the University of Sydney had studied with them and would take care of her. He did not believe that there was real hope for a dramatic improvement, but the medication would decrease the pain, and she could live in her own home, which they believed would help also. He asked to get reservations on the flight back on Monday, and I promised that we would do this at once.

He also told me that he had called Bill Cunningham to inform him that he would retire to look after Ellen. He had suggested very strongly that I should be appointed as his successor. It seemed, however, that the Group’s CEO had a nephew he wanted to place into Australia to give him top management exposure. They had not decided yet, but Bill thought it was a done deal and against their advice.

“James, once in a while, family trumps competence, but you’ll have your chance, and probably soon!”

With a smile in his voice, he said that Jenny was a tremendous help in this stressful situation, and Ellen had learned to rely on her. He said goodbye, and I could talk to Jenny briefly; she said that things were under control and that she missed me very much.

I told Irene to make sure that they had the right reservations and, considering Ellen’s condition, asked her to get a reservation in a top hotel in Honolulu again so that she could relax from the long flight from Cleveland. Any additional charges should be debited to my account. She looked at me.

“James, you’ve changed so much this year. Gone is the cold executive, and we now have a strict and aggressive manager, but we all love you. You got us to a higher level of competence than we believed we could achieve, and we know that you care – at least as long as we all do what you want. You are a German, after all, Count de Winter!” and she gave me a little kiss on my cheek.

I reminded her that I was not only German but, on top of this, a Prussian nobleman. I wondered whether I could issue a company directive that all men had to click their heels when they addressed me and that the women had to curtsy. She stopped for a moment and then she realized that I was joking.

“Yes, Sir, Count de Winter!” and she managed a decent curtsy. Her smile was sparkling, and her eyes radiant.

“You’ll do, James, yes, you will!”

She started to grin.

“James, you are a hero; perhaps a stupid hero if you forgive me saying so, but a hero. How can you come to the office this morning when your wife has just arrived? Didn’t she treat you well?”

“Irene, I was educated to separate business and private life. Maureen treated me very well, thank you, but with Sir Allan absent, there are obligations I’ve to follow. And didn’t someone say that waiting can increase the pleasure?”

“Well, Count de Winter: if you think so, who am I to try to change you. I leave this to your wife!”

She gave me the mail to answer and the calls to make; the temp waited for me to do the same. Jenny called and told me that Sir Allan was in a better mood; the doctors had said to him that there was a possibility that they could go home on the weekend. Tests had been thorough, and while there was no cure for her at this moment, there was also no impairment if she went back to her home. In all probability, an improvement in being back in her everyday environment was possible, sleeping in her bed and having her friends around...

The day passed; in the afternoon, I had to visit the operations of a big distribution company that had shown some interest in talking to us. Still, I was allowed to go home at the regular hour.

Maureen was waiting for me; she must have spent some time to pretty up: she had done her hair in curly waves, a bit of blush on her cheeks, a lipstick sparely applied. It seemed, however, that she had no time left to dress; there she was, in her little red baby doll, her nipples shining (lipstick?) and her pussy carefully trimmed. I wanted one day to meet the guy who invented transparent fabrics; he had done a fantastic job for humanity. She stepped away when I tried to embrace her.

“Where did you go? You smell like our truck depot! Change first, James.”

What had changed from yesterday? Yesterday she had jumped into my arms as soon as I had entered the flat and today, I had to change? Women!

I changed and went back to the kitchen, where she had prepared a light supper. She was looking at me with that sultry look that women have when they are happy but expect more. She became impatient, cleared the dishes rapidly, and pulled me to the bedroom, where she lay on her back, slowly opening her legs.

She spread her legs wide and caressed her breasts.

“James, I’m so happy now you cannot imagine. I know you’ll have to get up early, but this night is for us! Well, husband, what will you do? Fool around? Make love gently? Take me with force? Have my pussy or my ass? Or both?”

I saw her arousal – her labia were wet and shining. I looked at her with love and would never tire of watching her, of seeing the trust she had in me and feeling the affection, the passion, and principally the love we had for each other. I bent and kissed her while my hands were sliding down her body, enjoying the luxurious feeling of her soft velvety skin. When my finger touched her pussy, she complained.

“My love, you played me yesterday for my pleasure. Now I want you to be pleasured, so please don’t play around; I know that you want me, I’m eager to give myself to you, and remember: anywhere and anyhow.”

She opened her legs a bit, and her arousal was visible; some creamy white drops were slowly leaking out, and her heady smell was getting stronger as I moved over her and covered her body with mine. She sighed, content.

“Darling, I love to feel the weight of your body on mine. Now come and take me; you know that I’m all yours, but promise me one thing: you will think of yourself, to please your desire, to take as you want, and not only to satisfy my wishes. Promise?”

I nodded and, without further ado, slipped into her. It was easy; she was waiting for me, and as I slowly filled her, she closed her eyes.

“Yes, my love, this is what I want ... Now take me!”

The feeling of entering her lower lips and sliding down her wall to the bottom was exquisite; when I touched her limit, I was in heaven. She started to move, and I followed her rhythm, up and down, side to side, looking for the spots that I knew gave her the highest pleasure. I kissed her hard, my tongue invading her mouth and then sucking on her lips. She gave me everything I wanted, but I continued to make her come first, for her to be satisfied. She increased the speed of her moves, and when I drilled down one more time as deep as I could go, she came with a violent shudder. She pulled me into her and became rigid for a moment; then, she relaxed and fell back. I was still hard as a rock, and she sensed it immediately.

“I told you to be selfish this time, my love. Well, if you won’t do it, I can make it happen. Let me turn around!”

I slipped out of her, and she pushed me off her body; then she turned around and lying first on her stomach, pushed her hips up, supporting herself on her knees and elbows. Her ass was opening up, as she spread her cheeks and offered her dripping pussy and puckered anus to me to take what I wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.