Eland - Cover

Eland

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Elaine tries a new app to facility her needs. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Fiction   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

After the adventures (and misadventures) getting to the beach using various artificial intelligence engines, Elaine decided to try Coyodai. “Simple voice commands work like a charm and we’ll transport you instantly” promised the ad. Elaine pressed the input button. “This is Elaine and—”

Before she could get another word out, she found herself standing in a vast, sunny savanna. Stunning scenery, Elaine thought. A warm, enticing breeze. But then the sound of hoofbeats. And then a stunningly large antelope racing right at her. Elaine barely had time to avoid the beast as the creature galloped past her, its tail brushing her back and bottom, the softest spank of a caress. Elaine nearly swooned with the pleasure of it. I hope he comes back, Elaine thought, whatever he was. Then Elaine realized the Coyodai app must have obeyed her instruction. “Elaine and” must have been misconstrued as “Eland.” “Not Eland the animal,” Elaine started to say.

“Sorry,” replied Coyodai. “No problem.”

26675-eland-1.jpg

Momentarily worried, Elaine realized the lion had no interest in her. Maybe it had just feasted on an eland. The idea was both upsetting and, for some reason, arousing. Her clit twitched. Unaware of the nearby erotics, the beast frowned, likely perplexed at having to balance on a land of E’s. Poor thing.

“Softer surface,” Elaine instructed Coyodai.

26675-eland-2.jpg

There. That was better. The lion looked relieved. It approached Elaine with a thankful look in its eyes. The lion purred. “Like a sweet little pussy,” Elaine whispered. Uh oh, either the lion or Coyodai had misheard. The lion’s long tongue slid Elaine’s bikini bottoms to the side and slipped into the warm wet crease of her cunt. Orgasm was instant.

“Good boy,” Elaine praised the beast, once she’d recovered from her climax. “Such a good lion you are.”

26675-eland-3.jpg

The lion, responding to the praise or to some misinterpreted AI instruction, rolled onto its back. Its penis roared upward, a magnificently robust erection, far beyond Elaine’s capacity to suck or fuck, but clearly entitled to a generous reward.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.