Raped - Cover

Raped

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: BSFSF 2021 entry. He stalks her, finds her, binds her, takes her and loves her with all his heart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

After crossing the dark bedroom, in nothing but a mask, I leaped to the bed and taped over the slender woman’s mouth. Beneath disheveled blonde hair, her eyes flashed as I grabbed and taped both wrists to a headboard bar and slid down, latching my fingers in the front of her nightie. One yank, her muffled scream, and its tatters flew across the room. Another swift tug and her lace panties flew as well.

Once I pulled her legs apart, I settled to lap at her sweetness. Her cries became moans, then long groans; her heels dug in to thrust her juicy flesh into my face. When I lifted, her eyes locked on my pulsing shaft; she didn’t notice the second man. Only when the bed shifted did her head spin. Too late. He tore the tape off. As she readied a scream, his swollen knob muffled it.

When I plunged deep into her, her legs wrapped around me, squeezing as I stroked her in time with the man in her mouth. The third man went unnoticed until I rolled her to her side and he slid up her back. She cried out around the spit-covered cock when his shaft sank between her cheeks. His fingers crushed her taut nipples.

Grunting as one, we used her as she shuddered and groaned. Pulsing, the cock beside mine unleashed. Gurgling, the woman’s mouth filled; he pulled from her lips to coat her tits. Relief came; I filled her before adding to the chalky sheen. Silently, they departed as I lay next to her. Tongue sluicing white cum from her lips, my wife’s eyes—smiling. Another of her fantasies complete.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.