Quite a Trick and Quite a Treat - Cover

Quite a Trick and Quite a Treat

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Ashley

Flash Story: A BSFSF story by Ashley about a girl's Halloween adventure.

Tags: Teenagers   Fiction   Halloween  

Posted on behalf of the author Ashley

As a college freshman, Vickie would do anything to be in the in-crowd. A Halloween triple-dog dare gave her a chance to prove herself worthy. She just had to go trick-or-treating dressed as three famous women in history. But she would have to be near-naked for three hours.

The first character was Eve after her exile from the Garden of Eden. Vickie was naked save for one leaf covering her bald pussy mound. After one hour as Eve, Vickie dressed as Salome of the seven veils. Seven sheets of Kleenex hiding her boobs, her butt and her pussy were discarded at each house she visited. Lastly, Vickie strode from house to house for an hour wearing not a stitch. She was portraying Lady Godiva in all her glory. The only thing she wore was a gold ring.

Her all-but-naked trick-or-treat dares lasted three hours and netted her many smiles and laughs at dozens of doors. Although she had been given no candy, Vickie found it the sweetest night of her life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.