Office Blackmail - Cover

Office Blackmail

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two girls in Accounting have been discovered stealing from the company. Their boss, an intimidating black man with a healthy sexual appetite, gives them a choice - a lengthy prison sentence or be his sex slaves. A tough choice for them both...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

All the next day Lisa went about her regular Saturday routine with a sense of dread and foreboding. She couldn’t stop thinking about what was coming that evening and what she would be required to do. Yet even she had to admit that there was a part of her, a small part, that was getting more and more excited as the day wore on. She recalled what she had been through already. The teasing and the humiliation that had been so awful at the time, now began to get her strangely excited and she couldn’t deny the tingle that had began in her pussy.

Amy also found herself thinking about what had happened the previous day. She would never admit it to him, but Mr. Roberts toying was the closest thing to sex she had had in awhile, save for her own self-pleasuring, and she had secretly enjoyed his touch. She wondered what was in store for her this evening and considering the possibilities made her heart race.

Before they knew it, it was time for them to go meet Mr. Roberts at his home. Each girl had been given a business card with the address on the back and told to be on time promptly at 8:00pm. Already in more trouble than they wanted, neither was anxious to disobey him and so shortly before the assigned time, Lisa pulled into the driveway of Mr. Roberts home. She sat there for a few moments since she was early and was joined before long by Amy’s car. The girls got out and together walked up the sidewalk and onto the porch of their bosses house.

“Welcome to my home, ladies!” he said, answering Lisa’s knock, “Thank you for coming and for being so punctual. I appreciate your consideration.”

He ushered the women inside, taking their coats and hanging them by the door. Then he invited them to come into the living room. “Please have a seat ladies,” he said, motioning to the two easy chairs next to each other. He went over to the liquor cabinet and poured all three of them a glass of whiskey.

“Here you go girls, this is from my private stock and is much better than the stuff I have at work,” he said, coming back with the drinks and giving a glass to each of them. He then sat down in a third easy chair positioned to face them both.

“What do you want with us now?” Amy said, feigning the same hatred that she had showed the day before. She wasn’t going to let him know she was curious and had been thinking about tonight’s encounter.

“Ah, there is time for that, Amy. Please let’s just enjoy our drinks first, shall we?” he said. The three of them sat quietly for a few minutes as they finished their drinks. He rose and took their glasses and refilled each before bringing them back to the girls.

“I must say you two girls look very lovely tonight. Thank you for taking the time and effort in your appearances for me,” he said. The two girls blushed a bit as the alcohol had began to loosen them up and feel more at ease.

“Thank you Sir,” Lisa said.

He leaned forward in his chair holding his drink in front of him as he spoke. “In your own way, you are both very attractive women. You would agree with me, wouldn’t you?”

Lisa chuckled a bit self-consciously, “Well, I wouldn’t say that! Amy is, but I’m just plain.”

“Don’t be silly, Lisa,” Amy said, “You look stunning. Your eyes are perfect.”

“You don’t need to say that!” Lisa blushed again, and looked down, but Mr. Roberts prodded her on. “No Amy – carry on. What makes Lisa attractive?”

The liquor had hit Amy before she knew it. She had forgotten to eat before she came, and on an empty stomach, there was nothing to absorb the alcohol. Amy spoke almost without thinking. “Well, she has a beautiful figure. And she’s young and cute ... I see how some of the guys look at her. She’s very pretty,” Amy said.

Realizing what she had said, Amy shyly stopped, and then both women broke out into girlish, silly laughter.

“Yes I agree, she is quite pretty. Now it’s your turn Lisa. Do you find Amy attractive?”

Lisa smiled and nodded. “Of course. She has the figure that I want! I wish I had your boobs! I mean all I have to offer guys are these little things!” she said, pointing to her smallish breasts. “And her green eyes with that blonde color ... she is beautiful – everyone at the office thinks so.”

“No you don’t! These aren’t the easiest of things to handle!” Amy said, hefting her ample breasts.

“Well,” said Mr. Roberts. “I can tell you that from where I sit you’re both quite stunning. Anyway, enough time spent on chatting ... time to get down to more intimate business, don’t you think?”

The two girls fidgeted a bit in their chairs as the conversation suddenly turned.

“I’ve spent some time thinking about tonight, and I’ve decided to keep it quite simple. Since we’re going to be spending so much time together, I think it would be good for you two girls to get to know each other.” The women glanced at one another at this point.

“So we’re going to do three things tonight. We’ve already established that you find each other attractive – but it’ll be interesting for me to watch you exploring that a bit more by kissing each other. Have you ever intimately kissed another woman? No? Then you’re going to undress one another, and we will explore the similarities and differences between your bodies. And finally, you’re going to play with one another. By the end of the evening you will have crossed new boundaries in your understanding of each other.”

Amy snapped back at him, “I’m not into women!”

“Nobody said you were,” responded Mr. Roberts. “I only said that you were going to engage in some experimentation with me. The only choice you have is whether you kiss Lisa here, or learn to kiss women in jail.” He laughed out loud. “I’d prefer to do it here, but it’s your choice.” He turned to Lisa. “Lisa – do you have any objections?”

Some discomfort showed on her face. “It’s not something I’ve ever wanted to do,” she murmured.

“I can understand,” he said. “But you know – I’m the one that you have to please now. And you may find that it’s more pleasurable than you expected. You both admitted that you found one another attractive, after all.”

“That’s not the same thing!” said Amy.

“Well, it’s your choice ladies. Which is it to be – each other or your cell-mates?”

The two women looked uncomfortably at one another. Without speaking they seemed to come to an understanding. Lisa was the first to tentatively lean over and bring her lips towards Amy, staring into her eyes with a mixture of uncertainty and fear. Finally, their mouths touched softly, the beginnings of a tentative exploration. Mr. Roberts moved a bit closer to get a better view. After soft, hesitant moments they drew apart, Lisa’s glance slipping away to the floor as Amy took a drink of whiskey.

Mr. Roberts smiled. “Very good,” he said. “that wasn’t so bad, now was it?”

The women’s hearts were both pounding after the new experience. Amy put her drink down, glanced fleetingly into Lisa’s eyes, which had remained transfixed on her face.

“However, real lovers do more than that, though. Lovers share the intimacy of a deeper infatuation. Lover’s tongues dance for long minutes. Kiss again, but this time with passion,” he instructed.

It seemed easier this time ... the women leaned towards one another, eyes open at first, then closed as their lips parted and their tongues met. Amy felt her heart pounding, her reluctance undermined by the whiskey, her senses contaminated by the closeness of the younger woman, her gentle scent, the palpable rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. The softness of her cheek as they brushed together, the tenderness of her palm now pressed against Lisa’s hair, the slow searching of her tongue. When Amy opened her eyes momentarily, it was to find Lisa watching her with an emotive intensity, a private shared familiarity.

Mr. Roberts voice was barely discernible to the girls now. They were wrapped in each other and the rest of the world was fading away. But through the silence that they shared, they heard his instructions.

“Now touch each other’s tits.” Their eyes were open as Lisa took Amy’s hand and raised it slowly to her own breast, then trailed her fingers across Lisa’s forearm as she reached across and cupped Amy’s fuller breast, feeling the ribbing of the embroidery on the brassiere, the gentle rise of the nipple in the cup of her palm. A shiver ran through Lisa’s swaying body, the softest moan escaping her lips, the deeply erotic sound filling the space between them.

Lisa found her hand taking the weight of Amy’s breast, exploring the contour and the malleability, squeezing, feeling, watching it change under her manipulations.

“Now take off each other’s blouses.”

Amy took the lead for the first time, reaching for the top button and undoing it clumsily at first, then with more ease at each successive attempt. Lisa’s bra came slowly into view, showing her, soft cleavage. Lisa, in her turn, undid Amy’s buttons and took the opportunity to slip her hand under the material of the blouse, stroking the fabric of the bra, feeling the growing hardness of the nipple as her arousal heightened.

It was evident to all three of them that this had gone beyond a posed pretense for the women – their bodies leaned towards each other, their breathing deeper and less measured, their eyes attentive to the subtleties of each movement. Both blouses slipped down over their shoulders now, sliding into shapeless puddles on the chair, and the women faced each other in brassieres and skirts only, occasionally kissing, hands, fingers stroking exposed flesh. Mr. Roberts quietly watched as Amy’s hands found the clips of Lisa’s bra and drew it open so that her breasts were exposed to them both. Lisa pulled her hands back, covered herself momentarily, unsure what she should be feeling. But Amy smiled and gently pulled them away. Lisa’s breasts were small, only a B-cup, and barely moved as her body swayed, her nipples hardening into pale, pointed nubs. Then Amy unclipped her own bra and freed her larger breasts, swaying as they were released, the mounds of flesh contrasting directly with Lisa’s.

Lisa looked at Amy’s large, fleshy globes and watched fascinated as Amy’s nipples, now exposed to the room air, hardened and stiffened. Unconsciously, Lisa licked her lips as she watched.

“Go ahead Lisa, kiss Amy’s tits,” he said. Lisa looked at him and then looked at Amy. “Amy, ask Lisa to kiss your tits,” he told her.

“It’s okay,” Amy said.

“No, I said ask her,” he corrected.

“Please Lisa, please kiss my tits,” she said. Amy knew her nipples were a hot spot for her – all of her past lovers had taken advantage of her sensitive nipples and now they ached to be used again.

Lisa leaned forward and put her lips to Amy’s stiff nipple. Amy moaned and took her head in her hands holding Lisa on her breast. Lisa opened her mouth and took Amy into her warm wet mouth, licking and sucking on her tit as Amy arched her back and moaned again, louder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.