A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap - Cover

A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Here

Chapter 06: One Last Ride

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 06: One Last Ride - A kinky mom is in for a hard ride when she's forced to sit on her son's lap during a drive up the coast to her in-laws' Halloween party.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism  

“Holy shit,” Dex said, looking at his watch. “That’s a new record, baby.” He turned to me, then leaned toward me, smiling. “And you know why? Because you let me drive fast.”

He pursed his lips, leaning closer to me, and I leaned into him, pressing my lips to his while his son’s dick stretched my pussy from top to bottom.

“And,” he said when we broke the kiss, “I didn’t use the restroom at the pit stop.”

I uttered a breathy laugh as my son swelled his prick inside of me.

Dex opened the door, calling, “I’ll send someone for the bags,” as he raced toward his parents’ home.

“Mom,” Colt whispered in my ear, pushing his lips against my nun’s veil. “I need to come.”

“But,” I gasped as my son grabbed my ass and raised me up his cock, “your sister.”

He dropped me on his dick, knocking the air out of me. He lifted me again, emptying my pussy, then dropped me again, making me gasp. Lana made a noise. I threw my blanket off my body, looking down at my stockings, at my garters, at my nearly bald mound, and my son’s big balls beneath my vanilla pie. Holy shit, this was hot! Then my son bounced me on his lap while jackhammering his rock-hard dick into my pussy.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!” I gasped in surprise at the sudden ramming.

“What,” Lana said, yawning, “what’s going—Colt! Mom too!”

Mom too?

Lana opened her door, exiting as my son bounced me on his lap. She turned around and said, “You asshole!”

She stamped her foot and slammed the door, walking off toward the house.

“She’ll—mmm—get over it,” Colt moaned. “We’re allowed to—oh, fuck, Mom, that pussy’s good—fuck other women.”

How could I be so—oh, oh, oh, fuck—stupid!

“Hurry, Colt,” I gasped, looking through the windshield at my in-law’s backdoor. “Hurry before someone comes.”

“Help me come, Mom,” Colt said, sliding his ass down the seat and holding me by my ass cheeks. “Work that pussy on my dick.”

I huffed, I puffed, I moaned as his dick hit me deep. I drew my knees back, closing my thighs and puffing out my pussy, then I placed my feet on the dashboard and held myself up, giving my son’s long prick some room to thrust. Colt moaned, picked up his pace, and soon the sexy sounds of his lap smacking my ass filled the car.

I squeezed my pussy muscles as my insides spasmed. My son stretched me so much, and now that he was piston-fucking my soaking wet snatch, my entire body wanted to burst in ecstasy. Colt jackhammered me, fuck, he fucked me like a thoroughbred sprinting for its life. My clitty swirled with unreleased pleasure as my son’s fuck-stick plunged the cum out of my body. I reached down with my left hand, sliding my fingers over my mound, getting the tips on my clit between my thighs. With my right hand, I reached around my ass cheek, found my son’s balls, and massaged them.

“Oh, oh, oh, fuck—Mom!” Colt shouted, burying his bone to the balls inside of my cunt.

“Colt!” I screamed as the pleasure building within me exploded, sending wave after wave of orgasmic bliss through my body. I had never felt so wet between my legs. I had never drenched my husband’s balls with this much cum. I had never in my life came so hard ... This was something every mother should experience with her son, or sons, however many she had...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.