A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Pet had been watching the action up to now and so I motioned for pet to come over to join us. She knew exactly what I wanted – she leaned down and began softly licking and sucking on Leah’s hard aching nipples. She licked and teased the little bubs with her tongue occasionally giving the meaty kernel a love bite, which elicited a gasp from the bound girl.

When I had tied Leah to the bed, I intentionally left a few inches of slack in the ropes just so she would have some “wiggle room” to struggle in. Now she took advantage of that slack and she struggled against the ropes. I watched her kick her legs a few inches and move her arms around. Of course, she had no hope of escaping, but watching her try was quite entertaining.

“Look at our dirty little fucktoy, pet, trying to test my ropes. She doesn’t know that she can’t possibly get out of my ropes ... she thinks if she struggles hard enough she might get free! Silly little slut!” I mocked her.

“Yes, Master. I should know better than anyone that once you tie a slut up, she is yours for as long as you want her!” pet said.

“Well, I think this little slut is beginning to see that. Maybe I should give her a real reason to struggle!”

“Oooh yes, Master! Show her just how strong your ropes and knots are!” pet clapped her hands gleefully. She was just glad it was someone else in this predicament for a change instead of her!

I placed my free hand on her mons, holding her hips still. With the hand still in her pussy I began making rapid jerking thrusts as fast as I could while also putting a little upward pressure on her pussy. I curled my fingers upward around behind her pubic bone to massage her g-spot as I fingerfucked her.

Leah had seen this technique in some of the videos she’d watched but until now had never experienced what it felt like. And with her mind already clouded and confused with the signals coming from her pussy clit and tits, this new feeling was overwhelming her.

OH, MASTER! Oh, I’m going to cum! Please make me cum Master, Make me cum for you please!” she cried out.

“Oh, you’re going to cum my sweet slut ... many times, I assure you!” I said with an evil laugh. And then I kept my word and with a few more quick thrusts she came.

“OH FUCK, MASTER!” she said as she burst, her juices spewing out around my fingers. I let her go through her first orgasm and when her convulsions calmed down a bit, I went back in before she had completely cooled down. It only took a few jerks this time and she was right back at her crest, begging me again to make her cum.

A couple more times and her begging went from asking to cum to begging me to stop. Of course, I wasn’t going to – I had more for this slut! But after four good orgasms, it was time for the fucking I promised her.

By this time Leah was exhausted and her body shone with a sheen of sweat from her exertion. Between what I’d put her through in the bondage scene and what she’d gone through in the bedroom so far, she was worn out, to be sure.

But a good submissive is ready to give even when she’s got nothing left to give and I knew that I could still squeeze a little more from her, even if she didn’t think it was possible herself. I moved around between her wide-splayed legs and got into position to fuck her. My cock was screaming to get into the game and as I took hold of the base the tip pointed at her pink slit like it knew what was coming. I moved closer until my cock was just parting her pussy lips and she could feel me knocking at the door.

“Now give me your eyes, slut. I want to watch your face as I push into you,” I said. She looked up at me and locked her eyes to mine. I began slowly – torturously slowly – pushing into her. I saw her eyes get wide and then her mouth dropped open.

“Oh, Master! Oh, you are opening me so wide! Ohhh, you feel ... wonderful!” she said. She opened her knees wider and arched her back a bit to give me more room and allow me to get deeper inside her. But I would have no trouble getting deeper in her warm tight hole.

I’m not exactly a porn star by any stretch of the imagination, but my seven-inch-long, almost two-inch diameter cock seems to do the job. And with Leah being so long without anything but her fingers (she told me long ago she didn’t even have a toy because it just reminded her what she was really missing!), my tool was fixing her plumbing right up now.

As I continued burrowing deeper into her Leah’s expression changed from wide-eyed wonder to intense pleasure. I was about halfway in, I suppose, when Leah moaned again. “Oh God, Master Oh, you’re so deep ... I ... I don’t think I can take all of you! Please, Master ... I haven’t had anyone ... Ohhh, God!”

“You’re all right, little one ... just relax. You have plenty of room in there for me. Remember, women carry babies in there and I’m nowhere near the size of a baby! Just breathe and relax, I won’t hurt you,” I said, comforting her. She tried to relax after that and I inched my way deeper.

All of a sudden I came to the bottom of her well. I could feel her cervix with the tip of my cock, so I knew that was as far as I could go. “Okay little one, I’m all the way in you now. You have all of me you can fit.”

“I have all of you, Master?” she asked.

“Yes, little one. You’ve done very well so far,” I said. Leah smiled, proud that she’d pleased me.

I gave her a couple of moments to get used to my size and when I felt her walls loosen up I knew it was time to begin the next phase. I pulled back until just the head of my cock remained in her tunnel. She looked at me concerned that I might be pulling completely out, but was reassured when I stopped just before I did.

“Okay slut now I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. You are going to scream, you’re going to cry, You’re going to whimper and moan, but I’m not going to stop until you’ve been thoroughly and properly fucked. You can cum as many times as you want and you don’t have to ask permission. But you do have to tell me that you are cumming. Understand?”

She nodded. “Yes, Master.”

As quickly as the words left her lips, I slammed into her full force and began fucking her hard deep, and savagely. If this one wanted to be a true submissive she would have to get used to hard, driving sex as well as the softer kinds. Master’s use their girls for their pleasure – it’s not always romance and chivalry. And I did warn her what was about to happen. So I drove into her like I wanted to punch a hole in her. Like I wanted to hurt her. Of course, I didn’t, but she needed to know what she was asking for.

Leah didn’t balk, though – she took every hard brutal thrust without a single complaint. In fact, her moans and cries told me she was actually enjoying this rough stuff! I had to admire her pluck ... her appearance belied her stamina and endurance!

Leah’s recent orgasms had already pre-sensitized her and so it didn’t take but a minute or so before she was crying out passionately that she was getting close. I expected this – not only had I already gotten her arousal to a fever pitch, but this was the first time she’d had a cock in her hole in some time. So it was no surprise that with the intensity that I was fucking her, she’d quickly reach her end.

“OH MY GOD, MASTER I’M CUMMING OH FUCK I’M CUMMINNGG!” she screamed out as she erupted. I kept frantically fucking her but now I reached down with one hand and rapidly strummed her clit, increasing her anguish. I heard her screams increase in intensity and desperation as she was forced to endure an ever-growing orgasm that threatened to tear her mind apart.

“Quick pet, go get the Wand and your strap-on!” I told her. And be quick about it – I don’t want this one to cool down!” I said.

I had bought pet a strap-on dildo awhile back to use when I worked with some of the other submissives that visited from time to time. I liked watching her fuck them and she liked doing it. And this particular setup had a girthy seven-inch dildo for fucking but it also had a curved piece that would fit into pet so she would get sexual pleasure from using it as well. It was always entertaining to watch and see which slut came first – our guest or pet herself!

While pet left to get the items I asked for, I untied Leah and rotated her 90 degrees on the bed, tying her wrists to the head and foot of the bed on one side and leaving her legs free this time. I made sure her head fell over the edge of the bed in the perfect position for throatfucking her later.

Pet came scrambling back in with the items I requested and she saw Leah in her new position. “Now put on the strap-on ... I want you to fuck her pussy while I throatfuck her from here – spitroasting her! I will hold her legs up and I want you to use that Wand on her clit and pussy while you fuck her!”

Pet put the strap-on around her waist and slipped her end up into her pussy, letting out a little moan of her own as she felt the curved dildo filling her. She fastened the straps around her and then got into position between Leah’s legs. I held her ankles up over her head as I stood in front and watched Leah’s face as pet pushed into her.

OHHH! Oh God pet! Oh yes please fuck me with your cock! Oh!” Leah cried out. Pet began fucking her in the same hard fashion that I had been fucking her and Leah enjoyed it every bit as much.

“Now open that cockhole!” I said, slapping her face with my hard cock. She obediently opened her mouth and I pushed into it. Because Leah was breathing so heavily from all the exertion, I didn’t want to actually go down her throat – she needed to be able to breathe freely. But she did do her best to suck my cock, wanting to please me even if it meant she had to control her breathing.

Once pet got into a good rhythm and Leah was preoccupied with trying to suck my cock the best she could, I nodded to pet. She picked up the Wand and holding it close to Leah’s pussy, she clicked it on. When she touched Leah’s clit with the buzzing device, Leah went beserk.

“MMUMMUPPHHH!” she screamed around the mouthful of cock. She tensed up rigidly for a few seconds and I felt her legs twitching from the strain. Then as her “seizure” passed, she started fighting against her bonds violently. Of course with her wrists tied and me holding her legs up over her head, she couldn’t do much but twist and squirm but she did so with wild frenzy.

Then, as suddenly as she started this furious mania, she stopped, going completely limp. Both pet and I backed away for a moment while I sized up what was happening. Leah’s mind had checked out – too much stimulation had overcome her senses and she shut down. She lay on the bed motionless except for an occasion movement of an arm or her head. She was breathing fine and making soft animalistic sounds occasionally so I knew she was physically okay.

But mentally she had gone to that place that lies between full lucid awareness and unconsciousness. She wasn’t with me, but she wasn’t completely out of it, either. I untied her wrists and moved Leah up on the bed the right way with her head on a pillow so she could rest.

Pet knew it was my habit to stay with my girl when she was worn out and needed to rest – I never left a girl in her condition alone. So she came around the bed to my side.

“Master, I know that you haven’t ... finished. If you permit me, I will be happy to let you use me,” she said. She leaned over the bed, her ass in the air and her legs spread wide.

I looked at pet and smiled at her offering. This wasn’t just a submissive offering herself to her Master. This was my girl, my wife, and the love of my life, wanting to meet my need and help me to relieve the pressure built up in me. I didn’t ask her to do this – she did this because SHE needed to. She needed to because that’s who she was. A submissive and a giver, a comforter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.