A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning a new girl woke up in my bed. Leah seemed to have transformed overnight. She wasn’t the friend of pet and me that we’d had fun with for the last couple of days. No, she was much more. She may have gone to bed as Leah our friend but she woke up as little one, my submissive and pet’s subsister!

“Good morning, Master. I hope you slept well. I have laid your clothes for the day out and got everything ready for your morning shower,” she said, kneeling at my bedside as I sat there rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

“You didn’t have to do all that little one, but thank you.”

“You are welcome, Master, but a good submissive learns her Master’s routine and habits so she can better meet his needs, isn’t that right?” she said.

“Yes, but you are a guest here.”

“Master, I came here to learn to serve. To learn to be a submissive. And I want to learn as much as I can while I am here,” she explained.

“Well, you are certainly off to a good start little one!” I said. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and then went in to take my shower.

I had just gotten into the shower when I heard the bathroom door open. At first, I thought maybe pet might be coming in to do get ready for the day too so I didn’t think too much of it. But when the shower door open, I turned around. There was Leah, naked, standing in the doorway.

“Master, would you like me to wash your back?” she asked, looking down at the floor as she addressed me.

She came in and took the soap and washrag and began to wash me. “Where is pet?” I asked.

“She is in getting breakfast ready, Master. I asked if she needed any help and when she said no, I came in to see how I could be of service to you. I hope that’s okay,” she said.

“It is fine, little one,” I said. But I was glad to hear she asked pet if she needed any help first. One of my main concerns was that one or the other would feel they were getting pushed to the back and getting left out. I was trying to give both of them equal billing and equal attention. A Master with two submissives has to make sure that neither feels they aren’t getting their share of his attention and sometimes it can be a difficult thing to measure “attention” equally.

After a delightful shower, I went in to get dressed and met the girls at the breakfast table. Pet had fixed a good and substantial breakfast of eggs sausage toast and juice and as we ate pet asked what we were going to do today.

“Well I was thinking of going to the Park today but it’s raining and the weatherman says it’s not going to clear up anytime soon. So that will have to wait for another day,” I told her.

“The Park, Master?” Leah asked.

“Yes, Denali National Park. It’s a good place to see wildlife and the backcountry of Alaska – the part of the state you don’t see from the highway,” I said.

“Oh,” she said, “Yes, I would like to see some of the wildlife while I’m up here. I saw the displays at the University Museum, but I’d like to see them in the wild ... and alive!” she said.

“Well, we will do that another day. Today we’ll just have to satisfy ourselves with indoor activities. Hmm ... I wonder what we can do to pass the time!” I said, winking at the girls.

“Oh, Master! I’m sure you will come up with something for us to do today! You never let us get bored around here!” pet said giggling.

“To tell you the truth I do have a few things in mind ... after breakfast, we’ll see what kind of fun we can find to do!” I said.

We finished breakfast after that and while the girls cleared the table and got the dishes in the dishwasher, I went to get the things ready for this morning’s activity. It may have been raining outside but that didn’t “dampen” the girl’s spirits for fun and both came rushing back into the living room the instant their work was done.

“We’re done cleaning up breakfast, Master!” the two girls said as soon as they got up to me.

“Such eager little beavers!” I said, chuckling at their haste. “Very well. I thought we’d start off today with a little bit of tit play. Little one you have such lovely tits and I have already seen how sensitive those nipples are – I’m wondering how the rest of those globes do when played with!”

Leah looked over the things I had brought to play with and wasn’t sure just what I had in mind. But I was about to clear up the mystery for her.

“Give me your hands, little one,” I said. She put her hands out and I put a pair of leather wrist restraints around her wrists, buckling them securely and checking that they were snug but not too tight. Then I walked her over to the doorway where I had placed a large screweye years before for tying pet’s arms over her head. Now little one would get the same. I raised her arms high and tied her arms stretched over her head. Leah at five feet tall was a little shorter than pet’s 5’6” so I knew that I would be stretching her if I could stretch pet out good.

“Now that I have your arms out of the way, this morning’s little ‘exercise’ is in tit torture. I want to see how those lovely tits handle a little rough play!” I said. I saw Leah’s eyes get wide and I smiled. “Not to worry my dear, I’m not going to be too severe ... I only want to get the girls’ attention I don’t want to hurt them!” I said.

“Yes, Master,” she said, relieved.

I picked up a length of soft quarter-inch braided nylon rope and began tying her tits right at the base where they hang off her ribs. I tied them fairly tight wrapping the coils around her globes until I had two tight titballs, just starting to turn purple.

“Ohhh...” Leah said, the tightness around her tits beginning to turn her on already.

“You like my ropes, do you slut? Yeah, a lot of women enjoy the way my ropes feel ... pet here just loves a good rope hug, don’t you, my dear,” I said.

“Yes, Master.”

“Yes, but there’s more to titplay than just tying up your mantrappers. I have to admit I have a fondness for tits ... I mean they are usually the first thing a man notices about a woman and a good set of tits makes for a good first impression. And as a Master, I especially love it when my slut has sensitive tits and nipples. It makes for fun playtimes for us both! Today we will see what fun we can have with your tits!”

I caressed her swollen purple mounds and Leah closed her eyes laying her head back and moaning. Being tied and helpless seemed to excite her and my teasing her tits only made her more aroused. She knew that all my pestering and teasing would eventually lead to hot wild sex and she was already beginning to dampen in anticipation of it.

The way my house is laid out this was the only doorway that I could walk around and get on the other side without going through the doorway. Since I wanted to get behind my trussed-up tart, I went around and came up behind her. I reached around her and grabbed her tits from behind and began mauling them harder, not caressing them soft like before but playing a little rougher now.

“Ohhh Master...” she moaned, giving herself over to what I was doing to her. Her tits had been sensitized by the constricting ropes and her nipples were fully distended and throbbed. She was softly swaying in her ropes as her mind was fogging with her lustful desires.

I have many tools and toys in my “arsenal” that I can call on and one of those tools is a set of what are known as “vampire gloves” or prick gloves ... black leather gloves with little tack-like points along the fingers and across the top of the palm at the base of the fingers. I put on the right-hand glove and with my left arm, I reached around and pulled her close, holding her tightly to me. Then with my gloved right hand, I reached around her other side and grabbed her tightly bound tit. The points dug into her flesh just enough for her to feel it without drawing any blood.

Leah gasped then moaned loudly as this new feeling hit her. She’d never experienced anything like these gloves and the sensations that they were giving her were overcoming her. She jutted out her tits at the prickly gloved hand wanting more ... needing more from it. I squeezed a little harder and she moaned a little louder, swaying in her rope bondage.

Then her mind discovered another sensation. Jutting her tits out had forced her to arch her back and thrust her ass backward ... and she found a happy bulge back there waiting for her! I had gotten quite hard myself due to her moans and reactions to my playing with her and now she was feeling the results. Almost automatically she began grinding on the lump, rubbing her panty-clad ass over it and letting it sink between her ass cheeks as much as the thin material of her undies would allow.

Once she began rubbing my cock, I pulled her in closer, making sure she knew just what was only a few layers of clothes from her. My ungloved hand slipped down her trembling body until I reached the waistband of her skimpy panties.

I ran my fingertips along the edge of the waistband as Leah moaned. I knew what she wanted – she wanted me to slip under and play with her pussy. Well, I would grant part of her wish ... I slid further down and began rubbing her hungry slit.

“Ohhh, Masssterrr...” she moaned her knees giving out and she hung from her wrists until she got her feet back under her again.

I rubbed her pussy hard, paying special attention to her clit. My other hand continued mauling her tit with the vampire glove and the two opposite sensations – pleasure and pain – bewildered her mind. Leah moaned and writhed in her bonds, unsure which way to go and aggravated by both my actions. Her panties were now soaked and her tits were burning from the sharp points on my glove, but she still arched her back thrusting her tits out to the glove while she humped at my hand in her crotch.

I played her for a few more moments until she was nearly delirious from her lustful passions. Leah had been without regular sex and responsible for her own pleasures for so long, she was not used to such extreme sensation as she had been getting since she came to see me. So it wasn’t hard to bring her to the end of herself like she was now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.