A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Leah swallowed once then twice. She took a deep breath before swallowing the third time. Just as she did, I pushed in and down her throat as it opened up. I saw her eyes get big and she tensed. “Relax little one, you have plenty of air. You are okay. Just tap the backs of my legs when you need to breathe again and I will pull out.” She calmed down a little at my voice, trusting me to do as I said.

Past her gag reflex now, I pushed further in knowing she wouldn’t choke or anything. She looked up at me the whole time – I wanted to watch her face for any possible hint she was having troubles. She was a bit unsure at first, but she had a good lungful of air and wasn’t panicking yet.

But she was getting low on air, so she tapped my legs as I told her. And just as I promised, I pulled back quickly getting past her gag point. She still came up coughing a bit, but that was because this was new to her. She’d get better with practice – this time was just an exercise in trust mostly. And she learned that she could trust me even to the point that I cut off her air. I wanted her to know in her heart I was looking out for her.

“You did well, little one. As you get more practice with that it will become easier and you will learn that most Masters like to see you bring up some drool and they like messy blowjobs. But that’s a lesson for another time,” I said.

“Do you like messy blowjobs, Master?” she asked.

“Oh, yes. Pet here knows just how to deepthroat me so she brings up a good amount of droll and she makes a wreck of her makeup! I make her look like Picasso on crack!” I said.

“That’s true – sometimes I scare myself when I look in the mirror after Master throatfucks me!” pet said, giggling.

“I want to learn how to do that. I want to be able to get messy and throatfuck properly!” she said.

“There will be more opportunities for that I’m sure. But right now I promised you an assfucking, so get up on that bed and show me the hole you want my cock in!” I said.

“Yes, Master!” she squealed and jumped up on the bed. She got on her hands and knees, spinning around so her knees were on the edge of the bed, then she dropped her head and chest to the mattress to push her ass up higher for me.

“Such an eager little ass slut aren’t we! Okay, now let’s see that sweet little ass,” I said as I began rubbing her upturned ass.

“She has a lovely little ass doesn’t she, Master!” pet said as she watched. “I’ll bet she’s tight too!”

“We’re about to find out pet!” I said. I gave Leah’s ass a good swat “Pull those asscheeks apart, slut. Show me your hole!” I barked. Leah squealed in surprise, but reached back and pulled her asscheeks apart wide.

I pushed my index finger in her hole slowly. Yes, a nice tight ass ... just the way I like them. My cock is going to love opening this little asshole!” I said.

“Ohhhh, Maaasterrr” Leah moaned as she felt my finger pushing into her.

“Pet hand me the lube in the nightstand ... this hole is going to need a little something to loosen things up if I’m going to fuck it!”

Pet handed me the K-Y and I scooped some up on my finger. “Now this may be a little cold at first little one, but it will warm up quickly. I put it right on her rose and she gasped. But as I smeared it around a bit, it did warm up. Then I pushed my finger in her again, this time covered in the greasy stuff and it went in much easier. I pushed in until my middle knuckle slid past her anal ring. Then I began twisting and turning my finger smearing the lube all around inside her canal.

When I figured she’d been properly greased up, I pulled my finger out. I put some lube on my cock and put another dab at her asshole.

“Okay slut, you are all greased up and ready to fuck. Now because it’s been a long time since this hole was last visited, I’m going to take it slowly until you get sized again. After that ... well, you just find something to hang on to!” I said.

“Thank you, Master, for taking it slow,” she said. But I could tell her voice was tinged with a wanton hunger. She really wanted this!

I placed the tip of my cock at her tight puckered hole and grabbed her hips. My cock knew what to do from there and I began slowly pushing into her. Her asshole opened up easily at first as if caught off-guard. But then as a bit more of me tried to slip inside, she started to tense up.

I expected this. “Just relax little one we are taking it slow. Just let it happen and trust me,” I said in a calm, soothing voice.

“Yes, Master.”

I resumed pushing and a little more of me slipped inside her ass. I worked slowly and gently until there was a sudden pop. This startled her a bit. It’s okay ... that was just the head of my cock slipping past your ring. The hard part is over now,” I reassured her. And it was true, once the fat head made it inside the rest of my shaft slid in fairly easily. She marveled at how stretched she felt and how deep I seemed to be going but I could tell she was enjoying it by the way she pushed back at me. She wanted to take all the cock I had to offer ... and I was offering all seven and a half inches!

“Oh God, Master! Oh you’re so deep ... I feel sooo full!” she moaned as I kept plunging deeper into her.

Pet smiled. “Yes, Master does know how to get to the ‘seat’ of a subbie’s problem! He fucks me deep and hard like that all the time. I think he actually tries to get deeper each time he fucks me!”

“You know I hate to see a hot tight ass go to waste, my dear!” I said.

“So, slut, you like the feel of Master’s cock stretching that dirty asshole wide open? You like the way he fucks that filthy hole of yours?” pet said, teasing Leah now.

“Oh God yesss...” she moaned again.

“Well you just wait, dearie, the fun hasn’t even begun yet. He’s not even all the way in you yet. And when he does ... O ... M ... G...!” she said.

It was only a moment or two after she said that and my balls made contact with her pussy, signaling I was completely in her. I paused for a second to let her ass fully stretch to fit me.

I moved in and out, just an inch or so, testing to see how she was loosening up. When I was satisfied she was ready, I reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair hauling her roughly to her knees. My other hand reached around to grab her throat, holding it tight enough to make it hard, but not impossible, to breathe.

“Now slut you are going to see how a MASTER fucks! And while I fuck that whore ass of yours, I want that vibrator I gave you busy in your dripping cunt! I want both holes fucked at the same time. You want to serve a Master? Let’s see if you have what it takes!” I growled.

I pushed her back down onto the mattress and pulled back slamming into her full force. I knew she’d had anal sex before so I wasn’t breaking any new ground, although it had been a while since she’d had a cock in this hole. But if she wanted to be a Master’s playtoy, she’d have to learn the game! I fucked her hard and deep and fast, like I was going for a record or something. Pet just smiled as she watched her subsister going through her paces. She knew full well what this kind of fucking was like – I had fucked her into oblivion on many occasions. And more than once she woke up feeling like she’d taken a ride in the drum of a cement mixer going down a rough dirt road!

“How do you like that ‘sister’? Not as easy as you thought is it! Still want to be a submissive?” she said, sarcastically.

“Yesss ... Oh God, yesss...” she cried as I slammed into her yet again.

“Don’t tell me, silly girl, tell HIM! He’s the one you need to beg and plead to accept you! He’s the one you need to convince!” pet said.

“Oh please, Master! Please accept me as your submissive! Make me a subsister to pet! Please! Oh God, I want to serve you so much! Please, I will be a good sub, I swear! I’ll do anything you ask of me! Please, Master, please!” she cried desperately.

“You have a lot to learn slut ... you have no experience as a submissive ... tell me why I should accept you. I already have a submissive – a trained submissive – that serves me very well,” I said as I continued pounding her ass.

“Oh God, Master! Please! I-I’ve been looking to serve a real Master for so long ... I-I’ve tried others but they were just pretenders ... players ... they weren’t real Masters. Please, Master, please give me a chance. Teach me how to serve you, please...” she sobbed.

I knew her history. I knew what she had gone through. We’d had long talks and she had confided her history to me on several occasions. It was one of the key reasons I had invited her here in the first place – to show her what serving a real Master is like.

But I wasn’t too clear on how I could help her. I mean I lived in Alaska and she lived on the East Coast someplace – I wasn’t even sure where except that it was in New Jersey someplace. The time difference alone made working together in any form of BDSM play difficult. Skyping or anything like that would be impossible.

But we had a few more days on her vacation and I was determined to give her the most from it that I could.

I pulled her to her knees again. “Okay slut, I’ll tell you what – there are still a couple weeks left of your vacation. I will give you a chance to serve me while you are here. But you’d better be ready for a ‘crash course’ in submission ... I’m going to pack as much service in the rest of your stay here as your ass – and your pussy – can stand! You are going to be fucked until you can barely walk and then I’ll flip you over and fuck your ass until you can’t sit down either! You are going to want to go home just to rest!” I growled in her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.