A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Leah’s chair was positioned right at the corner of the foot of the bed so she got the perfect view and pet bobbed up and down on my cock. I had taught pet to keep her hands behind her and only use her mouth and she was demonstrating her technique to Leah. She moaned and made those wonderful “guk-guk-guk” sounds so often found on porn flicks and which I loved. Then, without taking her mouth off her work, I moved her back so her back was against the bed and her head was pinned to the mattress by my legs. I scooped up pet’s long hair and put it on the mattress, leaning on it to hold her head still.

With her head held in place and unable to move, I began going deeper ... deep into her mouth until I was throatfucking her. She knew I loved the tight feeling of her throat holding my cock in its embrace and she loved doing it for me. I liked to see her drool spilling out around her mouth making little bridges between my cock and her mouth and sometimes dribbling down her chin onto her tits.

Leah watched me throatfuck pet although I can’t be sure how much she actually saw – her eyes had started clouding over with lust as she watched pet enjoying my cock while she was left bound and with only her vibrating nipples for stimulation. I would soon fix that though.

“Pet, get up on the bed on your knees facing our voyeur slut,” I said. As she got up to get into position, I went over to Leah.

“How do you like our show so far slut? Learning any tips or tricks to use with me later?” I said mockingly.

“Mmmph...” she moaned half in a lust daze.

“I don’t think you’ve been paying very close attention. Maybe this will keep your focus more. I swatted her panty-clad and vulnerable pussy fairly hard with my hand. She squealed at the suddenness of my action. But she squealed a lot more when I hit the egg vibrator switch!

“MMMUUUMMPHHH!” Leah screamed into her panty gag, as she shook her restraints hard. She struggled and she fought but my ropes always hold and our dining room chairs were bought with an eye for this sort of fun! She had no hope of escape no matter how hard she fought.

I grabbed a handful of her two-tone hair and pulled her head back. “Now slut, I’m going to go over there and fuck your ‘subsister’. She’s going to tell you just how wonderful it feels and how much she loves my cock. You, on the other hand, will watch her slowly descend into the depths of her own lust and depravity. I want you to witness what a Master’s cock can do to a submissive ... so you will know what it can do to you as well!”

“Mmmph Mmumph!” Leah said, which I could only assume to be a “Yes, Master.”

“Yes, I think we can dispose of that gag ... I want to be able to hear you beg me to fuck you too!” I said, pulling the gag from her mouth.

Before I left Leah to go tend to pet, I put my hand over her much wetter pussy and gave it a good hard rub, making her moan and try to hump my hand ... but of course I pulled away just as she did, leaving her once again without satisfaction!

I walked over to pet and as I got to her I pulled her head back “Are you ready to get fucked until you can hardly breathe enough to beg me to let you cum?” I asked.

“Please Master ... Oh please fuck your dirty sub and take your pleasure from your sluts’ hot wet cunt!” she whimpered.

“I plan on doing that very thing my dear, and when I’m done you will know you had your Master’s cock!”

I moved past her slowly, trailing my fingertips down her back, letting her feel my touch as I traveled down her spine to her ass. When I got to her tailbone, I lifted my hand ... only to bring it crashing down on her creamy white ass with a loud smack!

“Thank you Master!” she cried out. Such a good girl ... she even thanks me for spanking her!

I crawled up behind her on the bed. Licking my fingers, I reached between her legs and began fingering her slit. The reaction was immediate and pronounced.

“Oh God, Master! Oh yes, play with your pussy! Oh, I love when you tease me! Yes! Oh fuck yes!” she cried out, twisting and pushing back against my fingers. I started fingerfucking her, getting her hole dripping wet and ready for my cock to really stretch her.

Pet moaned and writhed on the bed, crying out how wonderful my fingers felt and how she was getting so horny. She pleaded and begged me to hurry up and fuck her, to use her and fuck her senseless. I don’t know how much of her carrying on was for show for Leah and how much was genuine but it didn’t matter – the wet squelching of my fingers in and out of her tight cunt told me what I really needed to know!

After making sure that pet was properly “pre-heated” and sloppy wet, I pulled my fingers out, reaching around to her mouth so she could suck them and taste her own arousal. “Suck my fingers, slut! Suck your juice off my fingers and taste what a slut you are!” I said gruffly. She obeyed without hesitation and moaned around my fingers as she tasted herself.

“Please Master please fuck your dirty slut! Please I’ve waited so long for you!” she cried almost in hysterics now. And it was true – she had been very patient while I enjoyed Leah since her arrival. She had watched us lay and participated to a degree, but she hadn’t been properly fucked ... until now.

I raised up and aimed my hard cock at her slick tight slit and pushed in just enough so that the head of my cock nestled against her pussy opening, just inside her pussy lips. I gathered myself and then, holding her hips, I slowly ... agonizingly slowly ... slipped into her. I wanted her to feel every inch, every vein, and ridge of my hard cock. The cock she had come to love and worship.

“OHHH FUUCCKK, MAAASTERRR!” she cried out as she felt me opening her, stretching her pussy paper-thin as my cock burrowed deeper and deeper.

Pet had often commented on how deep she felt me when I fucked her and while I was no pornstar, I did sport an admirable seven and a half inches of sub-commanding cock!

Now I was sinking my full hard length into her welcoming warmth, drilling down until I was fucking her very soul. And she let Leah know it too!

“Oh God, little one! Oh, I feel Master’s cock soo deep ... sooo deep. Ohhh fuck, Master! Oh yes...” pet moaned loudly.

This time I knew she wasn’t play-acting. I was fucking her full force and slamming into her like I wanted to punch a hole clear through her pussy! She took everything I had and wanted more. I held onto her hips and pounded into her so hard it knocked the wind out of her – I heard her grunt just before her moans. But she never once complained or told me to ease up, although I would have if she did. No, she had missed out on my cock the last couple of days since Leah’s arrival and she wanted to be paid back!

And I was giving her all that payback and some change to boot! Pet whimpered and moaned and screamed how deep I was going into her and I looked over to Leah who was sitting there glassy-eyed, unable to join in or even take care of her own needs.

I almost felt sorry for the poor girl – I knew it had to be hard on her, wanting a Master to serve and to pleasure and having one so close, but still unable to do what she most wanted to do. Then I realized she COULD pleasure a Master, even the way she was tied and helpless. I reached for the egg remote and hit the switch, immediately going to full strength!

“OHHHMYYYGODDD!” Leah screamed as the vibrations rocketed to her lust-addled brain. Every muscle in her body tensed up – if she hadn’t been tied to the chair she would have surely fallen straight to the floor! Her seizure only lasted a few seconds before she began thrashing violently in her chair. She had cum ... hard ... and now the throes of her orgasm were tying her in knots. I watched as the wet spot in her panties doubled in size almost instantly and kept growing the more she poured into the soaked garment.

Leah bucked and twisted and tried to close her legs – anything to stop the torturous vibrations that had her pussy in spasms. But my ropes are strong and my knots well made. She had little choice but to suffer through.

Leah would cum three times in that chair – each one following before the previous one completely finished and building on it. Her panties went from a small wet spot when we started, to completely saturated ... so much so, it could no longer contain her sweet syrup and the seat under her get soaking wet as well. Having wooden seats was a primary selling feature of these chairs! My dining room chairs were sturdy, heavy chairs made to last. I had put wheels on them to make them easier to move around, both at the table and wherever we wanted to move them. So Leah’s thrashing was of no effect to her chair or her situation.

Leah’s orgasms and accompanying vocalizations were the tipping point for pet as well. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock as if wanting to strangle it before a great shudder raced through her from pussy to her mouth – I felt her scream as well as heard it!

“OHHH, MAAASSTERRR! OH FUCK, I’M CUUUMMINNNGG!” she screamed, trying to drown out her subsister’s own passions. I kept punishing her pussy through her orgasm even as I kept the egg vibe working full power on Leah. Both my girls were going completely mad as their pussies were continually stimulated and teased.

But I knew this glorious music couldn’t last long. The girls were totally worn out and making them endure any further would be pointless. So I clicked off the egg vibrator that had sent Leah to the heavens.

But I had one more task for pet. I pulled out of her and flipped her worn-out body over onto her back. I plunged back in and finished the last few strokes I need to cum myself, filling her pussy with my hot load and setting off another orgasm for her as well.

When I had finished depositing my hot sticky man-sauce in pet, I pulled out and went over to Leah. I untied Leah (I had used leather restraints around her wrists and ankles so it would be faster in case of emergency), then I pulled her to the floor by that unique hair and dragged her over to where pet lay still moaning and panting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.