A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Yess! Oh, fuck! That’s it, eat my pussy, you dirty slut! Eat my pussy good, you filthy dirty subslut! Oh shit! Oh, Master ... she’s good! Ohhh!” pet cooed and crowed as Leah’s tongue dove deep into her. I could see pet’s head fall back and she began humping at Leah’s mouth almost immediately. Pet always liked when I went down on her and the whole circumstances surrounding this – the scolding Leah that I did, the making her clean up the mess she made, and making her eat her pussy made pet all the more turned on. She was in heaven!

Leah licked and lapped up pet’s streaming juices like they were water in the desert. I told her she’d better make pet cum and she was doing her level-best to reach that goal! Pet was moaning her pleasure and Leah was moaning into the pussy she was enjoying. And seeing these two go at it was making sitting still for me more and more difficult too!

Finally, I couldn’t hold back anymore – I had to get in the game! I came up behind Leah and reached under her spread legs.

“MMUMMPHHH!” she squealed into pet’s pussy as she felt my fingers plunge into her drooling hole. I began fingerfucking her with one hand and swatting her ass with the other.

“I thought you could use a little motivation slut! A little encouragement to make you work harder – after all, we don’t have all day you know!” I barked as I worked Leah’s pussy to a froth. How she could concentrate on what she was supposed to be doing, I don’t know, but she increased her efforts much to pet’s delight.

After a couple minutes of this, pet was at her wit’s end. “Oh God, Master! Oh, she’s going to make me cum! Oh, please may I cum, Master, May I cum all over this slut’s face, please!” pet begged me.

“Yes, pet cum on this little slut’s face! Drown this dirty slut in your pussy juice!” I said.

“OHHHFFUUUCKKKYESSSS!” pet screamed and proceeded to do just as I said. She grabbed Leah’s hair and held her tight against her pussy as she exploded spewing her sweet nectar directly into Leah’s mouth and all over her face. She ground her face in her crotch using it to rub against her clit and lips to increase her orgasm. Leah struggled a little as the flood came but it quickly subsided and pet let her go falling back and panting on the bed.

But I wasn’t finished with Leah. As she coughed and sputtered, choking a on pet’s cum flood, I pulled my fingers from her, replacing them immediately with my cock. I slammed into her slobbering pussy in one slick hard thrust until my balls slapped against her pussy.

“MASSSTERRR!” Leah screamed as she felt me plant my flag in her ripe field. But I didn’t rest on my conquest. As soon as I felt the bottom of her woman well, I began immediately thrusting in and out hard and fast, giving her the full length of my cock.

Leah’s head went down onto the bed and her hands grabbed up huge fistfuls of the bedding as she tried to find a handhold in this spinning turbulent world. And while Leah was looking for a rock to cling to, I was busy making the search more difficult! I pounded away at her upturned exposed pussy like I was tenderizing a tough steak. I gave no quarter, no respite as I drilled into her. She wailed, she cried, and she whimpered but still, I continued turning her insides into jelly.

I knew Leah was no match for me. She hadn’t had sex except with herself in a long time. Now she was here and I was piling on more sexual fun and games in two days than she’d had in two years! On top of that, she was getting her dream come true – service to a Master. So I knew she couldn’t hold out for long. But that was the idea. I wanted her to have many fond memories of Alaska and the time she spent here. I wanted her night filled with happy memories and dreams of the time she was a true submissive slut to me. And I wanted to give her plenty of ideas for her own sex stories in the future!

Leah’s cries and whimpers increased in both volume and desperation as she got closer to her mind’s edge. I had grabbed her wrists by now and was holding her arms straight back, using them to drive even deeper into the girl. I would thrust forward and at the same time pull back on her arms and bury my cock deeper and deeper. I was afraid I might be hurting her pounding so hard on her long-neglected fuckhole, but she loved every hard brutal thrust! But it wasn’t to last and before too long she was begging for release.

“Please Master, Oh God, please, I can’t ... I’m gonna cum, Master! Please make me cum! Please, please, please make me cum! Make me cum for you, Master!” she pleaded.

I knew it would be pointless to try to make her hold back. She’d been through too much today. Besides, I just played that game and told her I knew she couldn’t hold out – to make her try now would only confuse her. We’d play orgasm denial some other time.

“Then cum slut, cum for your Master NOW!” I commanded.

“OHHH, MAAASTERRR!” she screamed as she poured herself out yet again. This time, however, it was with permission and I let her fully enjoy her release.

“Master may I?” pet asked. I knew what she wanted. I nodded and pet knelt down between Leah’s trembling legs and began to lick up her dripping juices. Of course, this only made Leah moan and shudder again, thinking she wasn’t done yet, but when pet had gotten her fill she backed away to let Leah rest.

I helped Leah lay up on the bed and we joined her all of us resting and recuperating from our fun.

After we had all come down from the rafters and recovered enough to get up. I let the girls take the bathrooms to shower ... although both knew that they’d be getting “dirty” all over again soon!

The girls made a wonderful dinner, which we needed to refuel from all of our physical activity. As we sat there enjoying the meal and the company Leah spoke.

“Master, may ask something of you?”

“What is it little one?”

“Would you ... um ... would you spank me?” she said looking down at her plate.

“Spank you?” I asked, puzzled.

“Yes, Master. I disobeyed you. You told me not to cum without permission earlier today ... that you wanted to teach me about orgasm denial. But I came anyway – by accident, but I still came.”

“I told you, little one, that I had figured you would – I would have been surprised if you hadn’t. But I knew you’d never win. So when you did cum, I kinda played it up, but you were never in trouble,” I said.

“Yes, Master. You are a good and caring Master and your forgiveness is amazing. But when and if I find my own Master, he may not be as wonderful as you are. So when I disobey, I need to be punished so I learn that a Master’s word is law. Please, Master, for my own good.”

I saw the look on her face. She was right – not all Master’s out there have their submissive’s best interests at heart, I’m afraid. And while I hoped she would find a good Master to serve, there’s an awful lot of toads and very few princes out there.

“Very well, little one. If you think this will help you, I will spank you. After dinner is over and the dishes are done we will go into the bedroom and see about that errant ass of yours.”

“Thank you, Master. One more thing ... I need you to make it hurt.”

“Excuse me?”

“Master, I am a bit of a masochist. I need you to make it really hurt in order for me to ‘get the point’. That has been a problem with my other Masters and my few boyfriends – none of them seem to have the intestinal fortitude to give me the spankings and whippings I deserve, and desire. Please Master when you spank me, don’t hold back. I’m not made of china ... I won’t break. I need to really feel it. I need to not be able to sit down afterward. Can you understand this? I need you to really spank me good in order to feel I got what I deserve.”

“I see. This is an unusual request, little one. Most submissives I have known try NOT to get spankings. But you seem to want one. Okay, I will give you the spanking you wish. But I am going to give you a safeword along with the paddle so that if you reach the point you ‘need’ to reach, you call out your safeword and I will stop immediately, understand? Your safeword is Leah, your name. No one calls out their own name in the heat of passion so that will be yours. If things get too intense for you, call out your name and everything will instantly stop with no repercussions,” I said.

“Thank you, Master. I feel perfectly safe with you,” she said.

And so after dinner was finished, the girls cleared the table and got the dishes in the dishwasher. Then they came into the living room where I waited. “We are done in the kitchen Master,” pet said.

“Very good. Now little one, when you get these spankings you say you want, what do you get spanked with?” I asked.

“Usually it’s a bare-handed spanking, but I have had a hairbrush used a couple of times.”

“I see. And you claim that your spankings haven’t been hard enough to suit your needs?”

“No, Master. Not always. Sometimes I get close but usually not.”

“I see.” I turned to pet. “Pet go get your big hairbrush, my belt, and my paddle. And bring the cane too just in case.” She turned to go get what I asked.

“Little one, you go into the bedroom and wait for me. I will be in in a moment,” I said.

“Yes, Master.” and she headed for the master bedroom. I couldn’t tell if she was excited or concerned about what was coming her way.

After she left for the bedroom. I went into the kitchen. In a drawer in the fridge, I found what I was looking for. Ginger root. I don’t know if she had ever experienced figging before, but she was about to. I got a paring knife and cut the ginger root to roughly the shape of a good-sized buttplug. I left a large knob on the end so it wouldn’t go in too deep and be hard to extract – quickly if necessary. Then I put the skinned and shaped ginger root in a plastic bag to preserve the oils which are what makes it work.

When I entered the bedroom, Leah was standing next to the bed. On the bed were the implements of her destruction and she was eyeing them carefully. Pet was standing at the foot of the bed waiting for anything I needed her for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.