A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Both girls came back in about five minutes each carrying what was asked of them. Both were naked because I had told them to be “properly attired” and pet knew what that meant! They came up to me knelt down and put what they had brought in front of them.

“Master, I did not put my collar on yet because I thought you might like to show little one how you collar me,” she said, holding her collar up to me.

“Good idea. Thank you pet. Let’s demonstrate that now,” I said. I got up and moved around behind her. Pet bent her head forward and swept her hair out of the way. I fastened the collar around her neck and she sat back upright. Then I moved over to Leah. “Hand me your collar little one.” I took the collar, pet’s old collar that she had worn when she was first collared, and I put it around her neck in similar fashion.

“Thank you, Master,” Leah said, more in a moan than in words. It was obvious that she knew the meaning of the collar.

“Stand up girls.” Both little one and pet took my hand and stood up.

“Little one, you have come here wanting to learn how to serve a Master ... how to serve me. Now not all Master’s do things the way I do and I don’t know how your future Master will train you. So I will keep things as general as I can so you don’t have to unlearn anything.

“Today I want to see how you handle orgasm denial. I am going to tease you, I am going to play with you, I am going to drive you out of your mind. But I am not going to let you cum. Not until you are a whimpering, molten mess. You will ask, then beg, then plead me to make you cum. You will promise me anything if I make you cum. But only when I feel you simply can’t take it anymore will I grant that release. Understand me?”

“Y-yes, Master,” she said shooting a quick glance at pet. I could see in her face her uncertainty.

“You want to learn to serve a Master and this is a common method we all use. We have to find your limits before we can explore them. Now I want you to put your hands behind your back and pet here will handcuff you. This is to keep you from using your hands.”

She put her hands back and pet put my handcuffs on her making sure to push the locking button so they wouldn’t tighten up anymore and hurt her. When she stepped back I knew she was done.

“Good. pet will now put the wiffleball gag on you so you will get the idea of being gagged. Notice the holes in it. You will be able to breathe easily through the gag so don’t get anxious okay?”

“Yes, Master.” little one opened her mouth for the gag. Once in place, she found she could breathe just as well as if she didn’t have it on so she relaxed.

“Very good. Now we haven’t talked about safewords and with the gag on you won’t be able to use your so here is a ball to hold. You will notice it’s a dog’s toy and inside the ball is a little bell. If things get too intense for you, simply drop the ball. I will hear it fall and hear the bell and know to stop what I’m doing. Just like I used in some of my stories remember?”

Pet put the ball in her hand and she nodded that she understood.

“Next is the nipple clamps. I’m pleased that you haven’t gotten your nipple pierced yet, I remember you talking about it. While pierced nipples look sexy and the bling can really set off a nice set of tits like yours, piercings make nipple clamps hard to use. You have to take them out and you can’t use much weight with them for fear of stretching the holes out of shape. That is why I got pet clip-on nipple jewelry – she gets the same look but without the risk and bother.”

She nodded her head in agreement and then as I began to play with her nipples to get them stiff and ready for the clamps I could see she was already getting excited and aroused. Pet held her by the upper arms as I gently pinched and plucked her thick nipple until they were hard as pebbles and looked like fat pencil erasers.

“Your nipples sure seem to like being played with little one ... look how hard and stiff they are. They look like they are reaching out to me to keep going!” I said in a low voice.

“Ohhhh...” she moaned through the gag. Yes, she was definitely getting turned on. She would moan a lot more before this session was over!

Pet wanted to get in on the fun too and she reached around Leah, continuing to hold her in place, but also now able to reach her tits. She held up Leah’s admirable mounds and squeezed them playfully as I kept getting her nipples harder.

Leah had closed her eyes, giving herself over to what we were doing to her. I began to smell her scent, her womanly perfume and I knew her pussy was getting damp. That would serve well for what the Hiatchi was going to do to her!

“Now I’m going to attach the first clamp. It is adjustable so I will only tighten it a little at first. Once I know what you can tolerate, I can fine-tune it from there.”

The nipple clamps I was using were rubber-tipped (for comfort and to hold better) and had a small screw to adjust the tension. I attached the clamp to the first nipple and adjusted the tension until I heard her gasp them moan softly. I gave it a slight tug and it was holding so I thought that was good for now. I took the second clamp and repeated the process stopping when I heard her moan again.

“That’s good enough for this first time, but you will have to learn to tolerate them tighter if we are going to hang any weight from them. Leah looked down to see her nipples captured by the clamps and she looked up. I could see her smile in her eyes even though the gag prevented her mouth from smiling.

“Your nipples look very sexy in clamps little one ... it is a good look for you! A ball gag in your mouth and clamps on those nipples makes you look like a real submissive,” I said. I heard her moan when I said that and I knew she was thoroughly enjoying this.

“Now what to do with that leaking little pussy...” I said. I picked up the Hitachi Wand. This one was rechargeable although I had a more powerful plug-in version too, but because we were not close to a plug and I didn’t want the bother of an extension cord, I chose this one. It would do for my purposes.

I stood up close to her. “Okay, little one we are going to begin with the Wand. Don’t be afraid to moan, to whimper, and to cry out. Not even pet can withstand my toy for very long and she’s had it used on her several times. Remember, I am Master ... I always get what I want.” I licked her cheek evilly while she moaned and her knees went weak.

She didn’t see it in my hand at the moment so when I clicked it on, the noise it made startled her. I brought it up to her cheek to let her feel the vibrations it was making. The Hitachi Wand was more powerful than she thought it would be and her eyes got wide as she felt what it was capable of.

She had no idea...

“Spread your legs, little one.” She did as I said, but I needed them wider. “A little wider,” I told her. Then she spread them wide enough to suit my needs.

I trailed the Wand down her cheek to the side of her neck and then to her collarbone. I followed her collarbone to the center of her chest at the base of her neck.

From there, I took a meandering path down her chest and around her tits where they attached to her ribs. I purposely took my time bringing the vibrating demon into play in any extremely sensitive areas ... I wanted to build up her anticipation more before using it seriously.

My teasing technique worked too – I could hear her breathing speed up and she moaned softly as she felt the effects of the Wand begin to take hold. Her pussy was leaking more now, I could plainly smell her need and she rocked gently in pet’s arms.

“Yess ... you like my little friend here, don’t you slut. The vibrations ... teasing you, making your need, your lust stronger ... you can’t resist the power of my Wand little one, all you can do is hope to endure it. But you won’t – it’s a hopeless battle. No one wins against this beast. I will have your surrender. I will mold you into an obedient, pliable, submissive fuckslut. Then I will take you and make you mine” I growled in her ear.

“Ohhh...” she moaned, a shudder running through her. She was just about ready to feel what the Hitachi Wand was famous for – turning hapless women into quivering mounds of jelly!

I gave pet a slight nod, letting her know I was about to begin. Knowing what was to come, she tightened her hold on Leah and when she was ready I moved the Wand over her clamped nipples.

“OHHH!” she said, her eyes flying open as she felt the vibrations on her already sensitized nipples. The Wands vibrations on her nipples and on the clamps around them had gotten her attention, all right. And after a brief tour of her nipples and areola around them, the Wand began a trek south where it would really begin its fiendish work!

Leah didn’t respond much to the Wand as it moved down over her ribs and her stomach. But as it passed her navel, realization began to form in her mind and she began to undulate her stomach. But it still continued on its inexorable journey.

It reached her pelvis and she began to struggle. She knew I was headed for a part of her body that this vibrating devil would find particularly susceptible to its power. She didn’t know yet what would happen but judging from what she felt in her nipples, it wasn’t going to be good!

But just as the Wand was approaching her mons, I veered off course and went down the front of one leg. I heard her breathe a sigh of relief and I smiled to myself, knowing ing was but a brief respite. When I reached just above her knee, I turned the Wand inward and went slowly up the inside of her thigh. As I got higher she raised up on her toes as if that would give her more time before the inevitable happened. Then I was just below where her legs came together and she drew in a deep breath and held it...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.