A Fantasy For A Friend - Cover

A Fantasy For A Friend

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A reader of erotic stories longs to belong to a Master. She has a writer friend who invites her to come for a visit. A visit that will change her life!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“One more question if I may, Master. You put my suitcases in the guest room and told me that’s where I could keep my clothes. Am I to sleep there as well?” she asked innocently.

“Well you can if you like little one, but we have a California King bed in the master bedroom – there’s plenty of room ... for all three of us!” I said.

“Ooh, a Master sandwich!” pet said gleefully.

“Yes, I suppose so. How about it little one, care to make me the meat between your buns?” I quipped.

She moaned softly in response, knowing just what I was referring to.

“I guess the next step is to unwrap this present and see what I have to work with. Stand up little one,” I said. Leah got to her feet, standing a little further than arm’s length away from me.

“Now take off your shirt,” I told her. She began unbuttoning her shirt slowly, starting at the top. She kept her eyes locked on mine to judge my reaction to seeing her like this. When her shirt was completely unbuttoned, she let it fall to the floor behind her.

“Good. Now the pants,” I said. She looked at me for a second to make sure she heard me right and then began unbuttoning her pants. She slid them down over her hips until they fell to the floor around her ankles, then gingerly stepped out of the denim puddle kicking them away to the side.

She tried to hide her near-nakedness behind her hands. “Keep your hands to your sides, little one. Don’t try to hide your beauty from me,” I said. She slowly moved her hands to her sides obediently.

“Good girl. Now take off your bra, but leave your panties on for now,” I said. Leah was relieved that she wasn’t going to have to get totally naked just yet, but she did hesitate for a moment in removing her bra. Seeing as I wasn’t going to back down, however, she went ahead and removed it, tossing it onto the growing pile of clothes.

She stood there trembling as I surveyed her form. Leah stood five feet tall in her bare feet. She was a bit on the chunky side but not terribly overweight. She wore glasses and I could see the tattoos she had sent me pictures of. Overall I was quite please with what I saw. I could work with this.

“I’m sorry Master that I’m so ... big. I have tried dieting, but I can’t seem to lose the weight – or if I do I can’t keep it off,” she said looking down at the floor.

“My dear you aren’t big ... I believe the word you are looking for is voluptuous, or perhaps buxom. Maybe curvaceous. But not big. And I like voluptuous, buxom women – I don’t like stick women like you see in the fashion shows. They all look like they haven’t seen a good meal in ages. And you don’t see any of the porn models doing the runway. No, I like to feel my women, not just their bones! So don’t worry about your figure ... you look fine.

I looked past her for a moment to my pet. Pet knew exactly what I was thinking and she came up behind Leah and pushed her gently forward towards me until her legs came into contact with the bottom of my recliner and she was straddling my knees. I reached forward and began rubbing her pussy through her cotton panties.

“Ohhh... “ she moaned.

“You like that do you? You like the way I am playing with your pussy, my dear? Pet loves it when I do this to her too. But she can’t seem to last very long before she is sopping wet and begging me to fuck her. I wonder how long you can last?” I said in a low calm voice.

“Ohhh, Master...” she moaned again, louder this time.

“How long has it been my pretty? How long has it been since you felt a real cock in this tight little hole?” I asked.

“T-too long, Masterrr...” she moaned. She was swaying at my touch and with a nod to pet, she came up behind her and reached around to play with her tits. Pet rolled her hard nipples between her fingers gently tugging on them. She began nibbling on Leah’s ear. It was more than Leah could handle.

“No, wait!” Leah cried, stepping away from my hand and dropping to the floor on her knees. “I’m sorry, Master, but I can’t do this! I can’t ... Oh God Master please, please take me. Take me right now I’m begging you. I have spent years reading your stories and imagining the scenes in my head. Then you asked me to come here to be with you and pet. And now ... Master, I can’t stand it anymore.

“Please I don’t want you to think I’m a slut or anything but this teasing...” That’s when I put my finger on her lips, silencing her.

“Stand up, little one.” She stood back up, shaking.

“My dear you are a slut. How else do you explain being nearly naked in the living room of a man you only met a few short hours ago, panting like a winded dog, with your pussy dripping like a broken pipe? Why else would you be begging that strange man to take you to the bedroom and fuck you senseless, if you weren’t a slut?” I said.

Then I stood up and reached down to pull her to her feet. “No you are definitely a slut, there’s no question about that. But there is a world of difference, little one, between being a slut ... and being MY slut.”

With that, I pulled Leah to me and kissed her deeply, and powerfully. The way a Master kisses his girl. I kissed her and drew her soul from her, replacing it with my own. I felt her knees buckle and she moaned into my mouth as I devoured her.

Pet heard her moan too, standing behind her. “Yeah, Master does that to me all the time. He certainly has a way of getting through a girl’s defenses!” she giggled.

After a rather long kiss, I broke away and took a step back. Taking both girl’s hand’s we headed for the bedroom.

I took Leah over to the bed and sat her down. I motioned for pet to move around to sit behind her then I pushed Leah back into her arms. I reached down and picked up her legs at the ankles and spreading them wide, I handed them to pet behind her. Then I knelt down in front of Leah’s open legs.

“Oh sweetie, you are in for it now!” pet said. “Master is a virtuoso when it comes to pussy eating! He never fails to leave me breathless and soaked in sweat. He can eat my pussy for hours and when he goes down on me, I can count on multiple incredible orgasms!”

“Well thanks for the accolades, pet, but let’s show her and let her see for herself,” I said. I began running my finger over the wet spot that had developed in her panties. “Why little one, you are already getting wet! Are you excited to be here ... open and waiting for me?”

“Ohhh, God!” she moaned.

I rubbed over her pussy and then around the outline of her lips through the saturated material. Leah was “ass-dancing” as she tried to get me to touch her special places. But she didn’t need to exert herself so much – I knew exactly where and how to touch her to get the most reaction!

“Oh God, Master! Ohh, please...” she moaned humping at my tormenting fingers.

“Oh, little one, ready to give up so soon? Why we haven’t even begun to play yet!” I said. “But I’ll tell you what we can get you out of those wet undies!”

I brought her legs together and slipped her panties off her then spread her legs again. “Would you look at that, pet ... our shy little friend here is shaved!” I said.

“Yes, Master it would seem she is a slut after all!” pet chuckled. “Are you a slut, little one? Are you Master’s dirty little slut?”

“Yes! Oh God, please...” she cried.

“You know girls, sometimes I don’t know what I like more about your pussies ... the taste or the smell. Such an intoxicating scent ... makes my mouth water just sniffing your aroma!” I said as I put my nose closer to her wet slick slit.

“Well speaking for both of us, we are glad you enjoy our perfume Master,” pet said.

“Oh, I do my dears. But I wonder if she tastes as good as she smells. Perhaps I should give her a lick or two and see? Seems a shame to waste such sweetness!” I said.

“Oh, definitely Master ... I mean she did come all the way up here and all...” pet said. I could tell our teasing banter was driving Leah crazy – she was writhing and moaning and I hadn’t even touched her yet!

“That is true. Okay little one, you know that D/s is based on consent and trust. So tell me – do you want me to taste that juicy peach of yours?” I asked.

“Oh yes, Master! Oh God please, please eat my pussy! Please, Master, please taste my sweet pussy, please!” she pleaded.

With consent given, I leaned forward and began my feast. The expression on Leah’s face when my mouth found its mark and my tongue invaded her most private area was almost comical. Her eyes opened as wide as dinner plates and her mouth dropped open. She didn’t scream or make any sound at first. She just looked down with that shocked, bewildered expression then turned to pet with the same face. Pet smiled, knowing exactly what was going through her mind at that moment.

“OHH MYY GAWWD!” Leah screamed when she finally found her voice. She bucked and pitched, trying to escape my wriggling tongue but pinned between me and pet, and with her legs up in the air, there wasn’t much she could do except try to endure the torment. And I wasn’t going to make that easy for her, either.

I licked and lapped up the copious juices that Leah was so generously giving me, but in doing so only served to send her higher and higher into orbit. While my tongue searched every nook and cranny of her wet pink hole, pet’s hands were preoccupied playing with Leah’s heaving tits. Leah had a nice set of tits with big thick meaty nipples that apparently were super sensitive. Pet’s fingers played with the tender nubs, pinching and tugging on them as she writhed in her lap. Then pet changed tactics and sank her fingers deep into the pale creamy flesh of her tits. It would have probably been painful under other circumstances, but Leah was far too deep in her own lust to even register pain now – it just blended into one more sensation that her tattered mind had to deal with!

But having been limited to whatever pleasure she could derive from her plastic toyfriend for so long, she wasn’t equipped to deal with what she was going through now. And so it didn’t take long for the inevitable to appear.

“Oh God, Master! Oh, please may I cum! Please, Master, I need to cum so badly! Please make me cum!” she cried.

I pulled back just long enough to say “No, not yet, little one.”

Leah groaned her disappointment. But pet took advantage of her denial. “I told you Master was good! Now tell him how his tongue feels in that slutty pussy of yours. Beg him to lick that tight little slut pussy and make you cum. Beg him, little one, or he’s just going to keep teasing and torturing you. He won’t quit until you beg him like a good little subslut!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.