Is Being Used Such a Bad Thing? - Cover

Is Being Used Such a Bad Thing?

by Brookell

Copyright© 2021 by Brookell

Erotica Sex Story: Just before my daughter got home, I was on the couch reading when her bestie, Mandy, walked right over to me and without a word mounted — literally mounted — my thigh and started rubbing herself on me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Masturbation   .

My daughter’s friend, Mandy, spent lots of time in our house, but my daughter wasn’t home yet.

I was on the couch reading. Mandy walked right over to me without a word and mounted, literally mounted, my thigh and started rubbing herself on me.

I was shocked, to say the least! In a few minutes, she came and left a large wet streak soaking into my leggings. Then she did the incredible, she got up, straightened her dress, and as she walked out said, “Thanks, I needed that!”

I sat there trying to figure out what the fuck just happened!

I heard my daughter’s car pull up and I certainly didn’t want her to see me like this. I mean sitting on my couch, my newspaper pages askew, and a warm, spreading wet area on my thigh might be a little hard to explain.

So, I scooped up the newspaper and took it with me to my bedroom. I went into the bath and sat on the edge of the tub while I found my composure. I have no idea where it is, I usually have no trouble with maintaining it, but after what just happened, I can’t seem to get a grasp on it, what to do, or even what to think.

I peeled out of my leggings and went to put them in the hamper when the scent hit me. Without even realizing it, I brought them to my face and inhaled the sharp aroma.

“What the fuck am I doing?”

I threw them in with the other dirty clothes and went into the bedroom to put on another pair. That’s when I realized something else was wet. I changed my underwear as well, putting on an old cotton pair, instead of the boy shorts I usually preferred. I sat at my small table next to my bed and tried to think.

...

Heather went into her room and found Mandy there waiting for her. It was no big deal, the two of them practically lived at each other’s houses for years. Heather’s face brightened when she saw her friend, “Hey Mand, what’s going on?” It had been a long day at school and... “Mandy?” Her friend looked more than a little distracted.

“Heather, don’t be mad.”

“Oh hell, what did you do?”

Heather felt more than a little trepidation. Mandy was, without a doubt, the more reckless of the two, but it usually worked out in the end. Okay, maybe not that time at the ol’ Mill Stream, but that was a one-off. And maybe that time at Petersen’s as well. And instead of listing all the other times’ Mandy went a little off the deep end, she stood there waiting for her best friend to ‘fess up.

“Well, I was feeling really horny today.”

“You didn’t get busted by a teacher again? You are so lucky Professor Weaver was a forgiving sort. If she reported you, you might have gotten kicked out.”

“Heather, maybe she was forgiving, but she sure had a kinky side we never would have guessed.”

Heather smiled at the memory, they sure were glad the Professor made it a one-time thing because stuff like that always seems to become public knowledge if you kept it up. As it was, it was a learning experience for both of the girls and one they thoroughly enjoyed. Luckily, they didn’t have the Prof. in any classes this year. She blushed anytime either of them passed her in the quad.

“Mandy, so, what did you do and who busted you this time?”

“No one busted me, I can’t believe you would even think that?” Mandy pouted a little.

“Experience, girl, experience! Remember the class trip when we were in Senior High? You are just lucky the girl you were rooming with was more curious than freaked out!”

“Estelle, she was a lot of fun, wasn’t she?”

“Quit changing the subject. What did you do?” Heather crossed her arms.

“You know I really like your Mom?”

“Oh my god, did Mom catch you humping the end table?”

“No, I only did that once!”

“Yea, after watching that one porn star you lust after do it.”

“Well, you have to admit she looked really good doing it?”

“Mandy, if that porn star walked up to you, you would orgasm on the spot. Then you would fall to your knees and beg to go down on her! If she decided to take you with her as a sex slave you would be shopping for a collar. If she even looked at you...”

Mandy interrupted, “Alright, alright, you made your point! But she is so freaking sexy!”

“And you keep changing the subject. Spill it or do I have to go ask my Mom?”

“I’m not sure if she would tell you.”

Heather was actually starting to lose her patience, which rarely happened with Mandy, who never avoided any sexual subject for long. She turned to go find her mother.

“Okay, okay. When I walked in, she was sitting on the couch reading the paper. She always looks so damn good. I still refuse to believe she’s forty. Such a great bust, thin waist, and those hips! She was wearing her light gray leggings. She looked so good, I couldn’t resist. I sort of hitched up the hem on my dress and masturbated on her leg.”

“You DID WHAT? You humped my mother’s leg?”

“Well, more her thigh, really.”

Heather just shook her head, “I would say that I can’t really believe it, but knowing you, I can’t say that. For one reason, you’ve been thinking nasty thoughts about my Mom ever since you discovered how good you could make your pussy feel. For another, when you get horny, your common sense got out the window.”

“And aren’t you glad?”

“Most of the time, but my Mom? What did she do?”

“Nothing! She didn’t even say anything, she just sat there with her eyes really huge until I came.”

“What the fuck did you say?”

Mandy thought for a second, “Not much, just something like ‘Thanks I needed that.’”

Heather sat at her desk chair and put her face in her hands. “She’s gonna kill you, maybe both of us”

“I don’t think so. Her crotch was wet when I was done, it was soaking through the leggings.”

“Are you sure it wasn’t just you? You get pretty damn wet when you cum. I oughta know!”

“No, Heather, I left a nice wet area on her thigh, the crotch was all her. I was so tempted to dive right in, but I think she might have...”

“Mom would have freaked the fuck out if you tried that. She’s straight! You and I both know how many boyfriends she’s had since dumping deadbeat Dad. I know she didn’t go to bed with most of them, but I also know she’s hasn’t been celibate since her divorce. Remember the first time we listened at her door? That time she came home with — oh I can’t remember his name. She was a little drunk and the sitter told her we were both asleep?”

“Dave, his name was Dave, and they dated for a while before we heard that. Hell, we didn’t even know what it was except she kept laughing for some reason.”

That’s right, Dave! After eight years of putting up with dad, we both loved to hear her laughing like that. Okay, Mandy, what are you planning to do now? Wait, don’t tell me. You aren’t planning anything, you are just going to take things as they happen, you are just going to keep pushing Mom until she really does freak the fuck out or she learns and enjoys what a slut you can be? Am I right?”

“Pretty much! I mean if she wants to talk to me about it, you know I will.”

“Yeah, I know you will. I can picture it. Her asking you about it and you step closer and closer as you take off your top and bra until you have her pinned up against the wall and then you kiss her.”

“Hey, Heather, that’s not fair! You were the one who asked what I thought I was doing under the covers that night. Can I help it if it made you as horny as me?”

“It did not make me horny, it was when you pressed those pretty new teenage titties to me, when you kissed me, and when you groped my own — that’s what made me horny and you damn well know it.”

“You tell that story how you want to, I’ll keep telling the truth!”

“You wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you on the ass.”

“Which you did later that night if I recall?”

“You are freaking incorrigible, do you know that?”

“And you, Heather, my love, are invited to ‘incorrige’ me all you want.”

Heather laughed, not just at the wordplay, but because she knew Mandy so well. She really couldn’t blame her, not only did she know how Mandy felt about her Mom, but that her Mom was, without a doubt, the sexiest parent all through school. She remembered one time when her mom delivered cupcakes to her homeroom class for her sixteenth birthday, several guys referred to this hot MILF they saw in the hallway.

She had to ask Mandy what a MILF was and decided the guys were right — compared to most of the other Moms, she was gorgeous. She secretly liked how many of her male teachers would react to her at PTA meetings and the like. She even knew one of her female teachers who couldn’t seem to take her eyes off her Mom’s butt as she walked away from Heather at one of the swim meets. She thought it was funny at the time.

She almost wished she could have seen Mandy humping her Mom’s leg. Just the idea made her giggle. “I don’t think Mom even realizes how sexy she is? She never seems to take that very seriously. I know if any guy pushed too hard, she dumped him quick.”

“You know I love your Mom!”

“I love yours too, but not in that way.”

“Heather, I know that, I can’t help feeling the way I do about her. She’s been tripping my buttons since I knew I had buttons.”

“Let’s change and hit the pool for a bit and let things cool off. I know you didn’t bring a suit, so wear one of mine.”

The two girls changed and went and laid out in the backyard. Little did they realize they were being watched from the second-floor window.

...

I stood there looking out the window of my bedroom. Down by the pool was my daughter, Heather, and her best friend, Mandy. They had their loungers opposite each other, so their heads were together and their bodies in opposite directions. It actually made sense since Mandy was much more sun-sensitive, she faced away, while Heather, who never seemed to burn, aimed herself right at the sun. Mandy also wore sunglasses ... I couldn’t help thinking about what occurred earlier.

Mandy had come in and rubbed herself on my leg! She orgasmed and then walked away like it was something that happened every day. I retreated upstairs and tried to wrap my head around it. I took off my leggings and when I went to put on a new pair I realized my panties were soaked through. After I changed them, I sat for a few minutes trying to get my head back on straight just staring at the leggings in my hand. As I went to put them on, I spotted the two of them by the pool. I wondered if Mandy had told Heather about what she had done. I thought, “No, she wouldn’t do that. Heather wouldn’t understand it.”

...

“She’s watching us,” Mandy said suddenly. When Heather went to move, “No, just lay there. Don’t let her know. She’s in the window of her bedroom just standing there. I really want to know what she’s thinking?”

“Mandy, she’s probably thinking you are some kind of raving lunatic and she’s thinking how to get you away from her virginal, sweet, and innocent daughter.”

Mandy almost choked on that line. “Sweet, yea you do taste kinda sweet, but I think you lost the halo a long time ago!”

“Sure, but she doesn’t know that! The last time she tried to talk about sex she got all red-faced and tongue-tied. It was hilarious. I thought about offering her some pointers, but figured she might expire on the spot.”

Mandy laughed as she kept an eye on Rebecca. “OMG, I think she’s...”

...

I saw the two girls talk, but my focus was really on Mandy. The young girl had blossomed into a very attractive young woman. “It’s funny how I hardly realized all the changes going on right in front of me. Those two have known each other for years.” Without really noticing, the air conditioner kicked in and the vent right below the window blew a stream of cold air right up my legs. I shivered slightly and placed a hand on my pussy, blocking the cold airflow. That’s when I realized my new, clean pair of panties was also getting damp.

I pressed a hand to myself and damn near had to grab the wall to stay upright. “What the hell is happening to me?” I closed my eyes briefly and stubbornly moved that betraying hand away.

When I opened my eyes, I was looking right at Mandy and swore she was looking back.

...

“Heather, turn your head, make like you are dozing.”

“What are you up to?”

“I think your Mom is masturbating. I want to give her some — incentive.” Mandy swung one arm down from over her head and laid her hand over the top of her bikini bottoms.

She wasn’t sure Rebecca reacted but hadn’t moved from the window. Then she opened her legs a little and cupped her pussy. When Rebecca still didn’t move, she exaggerated rubbing up and down slowly and almost shouted in triumph when she saw...

...

I saw Heather turn her head away from Mandy and was on the verge of leaving when Mandy shifted. She had brought one arm and placed her hand over herself. “That’s such a sexy pose.” I thought and then just as I castigated myself for that thought, I saw Mandy open her legs and rub herself. My own pussy flared hot as I grabbed the wall to steady myself.

I had this overwhelming urge to touch myself, something I rarely did and never this early. I felt feverish as I couldn’t stop watching Mandy tease herself. I pressed my thighs together, hoping to stop the frantic itch that had developed, but it only made things worse. I glanced down for a moment and saw my off-white panties were showing a darkening spot that was growing larger by the moment.

When I looked back up I saw Mandy had raised one knee and opened it wide, leaning it against the chaise armrest. Her hand was now tucked inside her suit bottoms and was moving faster. I couldn’t believe what she was doing a foot away from Heather, I also couldn’t believe the effect it was having on me. I tore my eyes away from Mandy’s ministrations and realized she had also taken off her sunglasses and was looking right up at the window. I panicked and moved away quickly.

...

“Aww, she left!” Mandy said quietly, knowing Heather could hear her.

“Did you think otherwise? She going to decide you are a bad influence on me if you keep this up.” Heather grinned.

“Me? On you? Heather, if she knew half of the things you have done, she’d disown you!”

“And when she finds out you were with me every step of the way?”

“Since I am already the ‘bad influence’ she’ll just blame me unless I can convince her otherwise. Can I crash here tonight?”

“In the spare room, like normal? Or are you going to sneak into mom’s bed instead of mine this time?”

“A girl can dream, can’t she?”

“Maybe you can talk her into a massage?”

“Oh, now you are just teasing me and getting my hopes up.”

Heather laughed, “You’ve been thinking about massages after watching that porn clip of Abella massaging that one other girl? When her hand went down the girl’s butt, you came! Deny it if you will, but I was there at that sleepover. Your hand was under you, your ass pulled so tight and as much as you hid it from the other girls, I know you!”

“Okay, but I wasn’t the only one! Donna and Barb got real quiet watching that scene too!”

“True, I did notice some shifting on who was sleeping in whose room after that one. I think the whole swim team turned a little lesbian after that video.”

“And aren’t we glad! Meet trips were so much more fun after that! You never did get into the assistant coach’s room, did you?”

Heather grinned at that memory, “It wasn’t for a lack of trying. Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I ran into her today, now that I’m not her student?”

Mandy giggled, “And you call me ‘incorrigible’?”

...

I sat on the edge of my bed confused as all get out. “I am not gay! I can’t be having these feelings toward not just another woman, but one so young!” I repeated that like a mantra several times, but the image of Mandy on the chaise refused to go away, and the longer I sat there, the more confused I became. “Maybe a shower will help.” As I got up I realized I might need to make it a cold shower.

I turned away from the window quickly, but my face grew hot as I thought about what Mandy was doing. There was a fascination in it as well, so open, so sexy. I should have turned immediately before she caught me looking. I felt mortified, but there were other feelings as well. I retreated, and I was also slightly ashamed knowing I was retreating. I went into my bath and turned on the shower, trying to think.

I slowly stripped off my top and bra, then my panties, which displayed an uncharacteristic dark area. I held them at arm’s length for a moment, but my own scent caught me by surprise. I tossed them on the floor by the door and sat on the toilet as the shower warmed up. The cold plastic lid actually felt even colder than normal. I tried to think, to rationalize my behavior and even Mandy’s. I kept going in circles.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.