Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 96

Harry Carton lives in a progressive town!

In my town, the city council passed an ordinance outlawing public urination and public defecation.

The mayor said it was the #1 and #2 problem.


This goes to prove tavern_knight has a lot time on his hands!

“Here’s to nipples ... without them, titties would be pointless.”


OldGreyDuck does it again...

Blonde Interview: The executive was interviewing a young blonde for a position in his company. He wanted to find out something about her personality so he asked, “If you could have a conversation with any person, living or dead, who would that be?”

The blonde quickly responded, “The living one.


A blonde decided to redecorate her bedroom. She wasn’t sure how many rolls of wallpaper she would need, but she knew that her blonde friend from next door had recently done the same job and the two rooms were identical in size.

“Buffy,” she said, “How many rolls of wallpaper did you buy for your bedroom?”

“Ten,” said Buffy. So, the blonde bought the ten rolls of paper and did the job, but she had 2 rolls leftover. “Buffy,” she said. “I bought ten rolls of wallpaper for the bedroom, but I’ve got 2 left-over!”

“Yes,” said Buffy. “So did I.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.