Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 88

bezerk77 2 more for you

Q. what do you call a dinosaur with no eyes?

A. Doyouthinkhesaurus

Q. what do you call a gay dinosaur?

A. A megasoreass (megasauras)

Alphqwe is at it again!!! 😊

Many people say that I light up a room.

It’s called arson and they’re called witnesses.


Next week is Diarrhea awareness.

Runs until Friday.


I pulled out a nose hair to see just how painful it would be.

Judging by the way the man sleeping next to me on the bus streamed it hurt a lot!


Please stop placing flyers on my cars windshield!

I’m not interested in seeing the band Parking Violation!


When I was 15 my dad gave me the money to pay for the electric bill and said that I should go to the Electric company and pay. Instead, I bought a lottery ticket for a new truck. Dad beat my ass.

The next day there was a new truck in our driveway and everyone in my family was in tears, especially me because it was from the Electric company and they had come to turn our power off.


jus-dafax

My therapist told me to write letters to the people I hate and then burn them. I did that. Now I have to figure out what to do with the letters.

---

johnew1953 Here’s another non-PC one...

NASA launch a space shuttle with a crew of four, 3 monkeys and a female astronaut, once in orbit NASA radio the shuttle...

“NASA to monkey 1, open cargo bay doors” the first monkey presses the correct buttons and the cargo bay doors open.

“NASA to monkey 2, release the satellite from cargo bay”; monkey 2 presses the control buttons and releases the satellite.

“NASA to monkey 3, track the satellite on radar”; monkey 3 switches on the radar and tracks the satellite.

“NASA to female astronaut, feed the monkeys and don’t touch a fucking thing!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.