Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 79

Af9023 Is to Be Thanked for This Item!!!

Mrs. Meister was teaching her 3rd.grade class fairly complex words in sentences. Mrs. Meister decided to give little Johnny the word fascinate, Even though Mrs. Meister knew that little Johnny, had a passion for using foul language, she couldn’t see any possible way for this to happen. Johnny said the word “fascinate” and went on to use it in a sentence. “My sister has a blouse that has twelve buttons on it, but her tits are so big she can only fascinate.”


Thank Tucson for this one:

A husband and wife were very competitive and always trying to out do each other. One after noon the husband walked over and pissed on a tree in the field. His wife said I can piss higher than you can. She walked to the tree dropping her pants a leaning back she pissed on the tree. The husband laughing at her and pulled his dick out. His wife then said NO HANDS.


After smiling, you can thank Tavern_knight for this one!!!!!

A policeman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctor operated and advised him that “All was well,” but the policeman kept feeling something pulling at the hair in his crotch.

Worried that it might be a second surgery and the doctor hadn’t told him about it, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his public hair and a private were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn’t come off easily- if at all.

Written on the tape in large Black letters was the sentence, “Get well soon, from the nurse in the Ford Focus you gave a speeding ticket to last week.

Kind of brings tears to your eyes, doesn’t it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.