Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 78

Thank OldGreyDuck for this one!!

It was Last Call at the pub, and there was only one fellow left at the bar. The barkeep told him; “You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.” The man stood up, took a step and fell over with a crash. He continued to drag himself up, take a step and fall over. Eventually he got home and passed out on his couch. The next morning, he woke up to see his wife standing over him, looking VERY pissed off. “Well, it seems you really tied on at the pub last night!” “How do you know?” the man answered. I got a call from the pub. You forgot your wheelchair!”


jus-dafax was kind enough to send this one!!

A doctor who specialized in circumcisions for several years preserved the removed foreskins in a jar. One day he realized he had accumulated a good number of foreskins and decided to take them to a taxidermist, if for anything simple curiosity. He left the jar of foreskins challenging the taxidermist to do his best to make something out of them. Weeks past and the Dr. went back to the taxidermist’s shop. “So What did you come up with “? The taxidermist reached down under the counter and produced a wallet for the Dr.’s inspection.

“That’s it? There were at least 2 gallons of foreskins and all you got out of them was this wallet?” The taxidermist said “ Sure, and if you rub on it a few times it turns into a suitcase.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.