Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 73

sir-s sent us this one, thanks!!

an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President ... The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, “Dozens of times each day.” Mrs. Coolidge said, “Tell that to the President when he comes by.” Upon being told, the President asked, “Same hen every time?” The reply was, “Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time.” President: “Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge.”


Alphqwe is telling us just how rough it is at his abode!!!

Due to the shortages in the supermarket I decided to improvise. Dinner was a risotto with some locally foraged mushrooms. It was delicious. After dinner entertainment was a male Walsh choir of purple elephants singing Meatloafs Bat Out of Hell with a light show.


jus-dafax has come through again, many thanks!!!!

A dog and a cat are having an argument about who is most loved by humans. The dog says, “We dogs are the best loved. They even named an important part of their bodies, canine teeth, after us. They must really love us.”

The cat just looked at the dog and smiled. “ Oh, they named an important body part after you?” she said. “That’s an argument you are just not going to win.”


Two old men sitting next to each other on a park bench. One looks at the other and says, “This bench is so hard my butt fell asleep.” “Yeah,” says the other, “I think I heard it snore a couple of times.”


The stock market is like a strapless bra. Half the people are wondering what holds it up. The other half are waiting for it to drop so they can grab an opportunity.


I’ve just invented a telepathically controlled air freshener. It makes scents when you think about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.