Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 72

Compliments of Billstories

A lady walks into Harrod’s. She looks around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet, and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely, she unexpectedly farts.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone noticed her little woops and prays that a salesperson was not anywhere nearby.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her – good looking as well.

Cool as a cucumber, he displays all of the qualities one would expect of a professional in a store like Harrod’s.

He politely greets the lady with, “Good day, madam. How may we help you today?”

Blushing and uncomfortable, but still hoping that the salesman somehow missed her little ‘incident’, she asks, “What is the price of this Lovely bracelet?”

The salesman answers, “Madam, if you farted just looking at it, I can only imagine what you are going to do when I tell you the price!”


Biiguy blessed us with this:

Have you heard about the super-sensitive condoms? They hang around after the man leaves and talk to the woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.