Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 70

More from Alphqwe

In the 8th grade sex education class, the teacher was talking about all the chemicals found in human sperm which included sugar,

Erica the blonde said no that it didn’t.

The teacher asked the fourteen-year-old girl how she knew that.

Because I tasted some and it’s not sweet.


The blonde was weed whacking her lawn when she accidentally cut off the tail of her cat who decided to hide in the weeds.

She dialed 911 told them what happened and demanded that an ambulance be sent right away to take her and her cat to the nearest Walmart.

“Why Wal-mart instead of a veterinarian?” Ask the 911 operator.

“Hellloooo.” Went the blonde, “Wal-mart is the largest RETAILER in the world!”


Email from an online sex shop.

Mrs. (Blank), Thank you for your order. You wanted to buy the very large red dildo shown in the photo of some of our products.

That is our state mandated fire extinguisher.

Please make another selection from our products.

Thank you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.