Jokes and Giggles Part Three - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Three

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 69

You can thank StarFleet Carl for the following!!

I was going to tell you a time travel joke, but you guys didn’t like it.


A man was late to the cannibal party. He got the cold shoulder.


Most people go to sleep, but a kleptomaniac takes a nap.


How many narcissists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One. He holds the bulb while the world revolves around him.


A man goes to funeral and asks the widow, ‘Mind if I say a word?’ She replies, ‘Please, do.’ The man clears his throat and says, ‘Plethora.’ The widow replies, ‘Thanks. That means a lot.’

Another man comes up and say, ‘Mind if I say a word, too?’ She says, ‘Please, do.’ The man clears his throat, and says, ‘Bargain.’ The widow replies, ‘Thanks, that means a great deal.’

A third man comes up and asks the question. The widow graciously gives him permission. The man clears his throat and says, ‘Earth.’ The widow replies, ‘Thank you, that means the world.’


Did you hear about the cannibal that passed his brother in the jungle?


Just blame Reddit - please. After all, mountains aren’t just funny, they’re hill areas.


See what happens when you’re doing research on something that happened in the fall of 1985 for your book, and you end up on the WRONG internet page?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.